Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Chandelry - Recommendations?

Options
  • 28-09-2020 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I'm stuck for some items that I can't source locally, shackles, pins, sheeve rollers etc. of particular sizes.

I'd like to replace some of these on the standing & running rigging, and have some spare at hand, as I'm hoping to put the new boat on the water within the next week.

Any recommendations of suppliers based on some of your experience?

Thanks all!!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

only been using them a month since picking up first boat, but marine parts https://marineparts.ie/ have been excellent, usually delivery the following day

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I've been to Marine Parts a few times, their website seems decent enough.

I've ordered online from CH Marine, and they seem quite good as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭ratracer

I dealt with Union Chandlery in Cork recently and found them great to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 colin.d

inner lakes marina have a brilliant chandelry we had our boat there for a while owner is sound and shop had everything.. cant post links but its a easy search

• Registered Users Posts: 20,040 ✭✭✭✭neris

CH marine are pretty good also Force 4 Chandlery in Uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭FirstinLastout

Thanks everyone for your replies, much appreciated!!

Advertisement