Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice about wedding level 3

Options
  • 29-09-2020 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I have been invited to a wedding outside Dublin and i have told the bride and groom that i can't go. The bride is a relation of mine and my family are annoyed that i won't go. I am taking a lot of heat for this and since i've said i'm not going i have heard of lots of weddings that have broken the level 3 rules. I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

What advice do you want OP. If you dont want to go then dont go.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

People are asked not to leave but it's not illegal to do so.

Its totally up to you whether you do or don't go.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Cw87 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have been invited to a wedding outside Dublin and i have told the bride and groom that i can't go. The bride is a relation of mine and my family are annoyed that i won't go. I am taking a lot of heat for this and since i've said i'm not going i have heard of lots of weddings that have broken the level 3 rules. I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks
    You can dress it up how you please. You're not forced to go, even for family, and people will get over it.

Advertisement