Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Spray

Options
  • 27-09-2020 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭

Can I use it as hand sanitizer ? Seems to contain Alcohol along with other ingredients

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

amandstu wrote: »
    Can I use it as hand sanitizer ? Seems to contain Alcohol along with other ingredients

Or you could just wash your hands!!! I seem to remember from using hairspray to fix art that it is a sticky mess!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭amandstu

Or you could just wash your hands!!! I seem to remember from using hairspray to fix art that it is a sticky mess!

Can I spray it on doorhandles (will it kill viruses?)

Also ,does fairy liquid work as well as soap?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

No, you can't use it, the alcohol % isn't high enough

• Registered Users Posts: 10,492 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Absolutely not. Why even consider it when there are so many proper cheap sprays available?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭amandstu

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Absolutely not. Why even consider it when there are so many proper cheap sprays available?

Thanks,I have only been using soap and water as well as hand sanitizer till now.

I just came upon this old can of hair spray and thought it might be usable.

What about Fairy liquid ? I often wash the dishes with it.Have I washed my hands at the same time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭xhomelezz

Another bs thread, unless op has a full warehouse of hairspray no one wants to buy.

Ah sorry, didn't see your post about having just one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭xhomelezz

amandstu wrote: »
    Thanks,I have only been using soap and water as well as hand sanitizer till now.

I just came upon this old can of hair spray and thought it might be usable.

What about Fairy liquid ? I often wash the dishes with it.Have I washed my hands at the same time?

Think fairy liquid does the same job as hand soap

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,577 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This really does not justify a thread

Use hairspray on your hair, soap on your hands

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement