Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Governments around the world supresing dangers

Options
  • 22-09-2020 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Its been shocking me just how the governments around the world are hiding the dangers of Covid 19. They are caught in a dilemma, save millions of citizens or save the precious economy. Its an ironic choice as they are really trying to save the mega riches wealth while the poor\middle class take the brunt of the pain.

THE ENTIRE COUNTRY OF IRELAND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. There I said it. Brainwashed people will bash me but time will tell the true story.
    This disease is extremely dangerous and governments know but but are caught trying to suppress truth. They want people to comply with their rules just enough while keeping economy ticking over.
    They aren't stating hard facts. The virus is extremely dangerous when there is a big exposure to it. This means as the virus spreads it becomes more and more dangerous, to a point where it will have a big impact on even young people.
    There is a high chance the virus could morph into something far more dangerous, particularly as the environment like weather or combats change. This virus is very closely related to Sars and only a small change away from the potential of much greater death rates.
    Its time to stop the madness and I fear as winter comes it will become all too clear what we are really facing.
    Situation has striking resemblance to Hitlers Nazis. People are conditioned to pretend all is fine and it will blow over until the dangers are on their doorstep.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭ZX7R

What's combats change.....

We have a live one here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭ZX7R

Nazis ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 28,716 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Sounds like a bad screenplay. Must have time travel given the Nazi reference and completely fictional plot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

It'll mutate and give us all bone-itis!

340?cb=20100925103612

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Conspiracy Theories --->

If anything the (faster spreading) D614G mutation in SARS-CoV-2 is a tad less bad.
    It may well continue to weaken as it further mutates in time.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,522 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

As already highlighted we have a dedicated forum for Conspiracy Theories

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement