Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Evening all

Back in England, flew back Friday night but didn't get back here til yesterday. The last train was gone by the time I landed. Ended up having to book a hotel room when I realised Ryanair has changed the time.

Room side. I've just sorted out my uniform etc for tomorrow. Back to work after four weeks off. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

C'mere til I tell ya. This bet I made with a friend to have a shot everyone Liverpool score may not be a good idea. Generally when an watching a game it's already late o'clock so like a few pints are already onboard.

But shur batein' Chelsea tonight is worth tomorrow's hangover.

Whoop!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Look into my eyes (if you dare)

I love all cats but I absolutely adore calico cats :3!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I love all cats but I absolutely adore calico cats :3!

Even the scary looking ones?!

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Even the scary looking ones?!

Especially the scary ones ;)............:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Agreed, I'll update the Charter later.

:pac:

Update whatever you like but it’s going to happen :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's the time of year when the evenings are getting cooler (I really mean colder!) , and we're down to double digits in the countdown to Christmas!

It's also the time of year to clear the inboxes of old messages and start anew :pac:

Sardonicat wrote: »
    She's my Itty Bitty baby! Part of me thinks she's not a cat at all but an alien on a mission. She knows stuff. She just 'knows'.

Sardonicat, she's gorgeous. She does look like she's either plotting when to establish our New World Order or finalising finer points of Unified Field Theory (for the dumb masses). Let's assume the latter... (for now) :pac:

Axel's green eyes are fab. Jealous here. I always wanted green eyes

Couchside after finishing the Best Sandwich Ever and about to read. Rubbish weekend, but sure look...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,081 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's the time of year when the evenings are getting cooler (I really mean colder!) , and we're down to double digits in the countdown to Christmas!

It's also the time of year to clear the inboxes of old messages and start anew :pac:

Just stuck on the heat. Luckily I filled the tank when the arse fell out of oil prices months back.:D

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Sardonicat, she's gorgeous. She does look like she's either plotting when to establish our New World Order or finalising finer points of Unified Field Theory (for the dumb masses). Let's assume the latter... (for now) :pac:

Axel's green eyes are fab. Jealous here. I always wanted green eyes

Couchside after finishing the Best Sandwich Ever and about to read. Rubbish weekend, but sure look...

Thanks Cali. Yeah his eyes are fab. They change colour depending on the light as well. They go from mad green to yellow. My own eyes are green, but in a totally meh way. Nothing like that. I've used to always wish I had blue eyes. Why do we always want what we don't have???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Good idea. Make space for that "You are banned" PM for mentioning the C word before December 23rd.

What happened? What kind of samich we talking about here now ? :-P

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Just stuck on the heat. Luckily I filled the tank when the arse fell out of oil prices months back.:D

Lol , think we all did the same G , not very often the price drops that low !
    I may actually have a few drums also stored to top up the tank :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,352 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Onshuh wrote: »
    Do you ever wonder what would happen if shiney sun came out?....like would people sit in their garden making vitamin d?.... :D

Feck off! :D

Good idea. Make space for that "You are banned" PM for mentioning the C word before December 23rd.

What’s wrong with mentioning Curtains :eek:

:P

Couchside eating prawn crackers

What happened?

NOTHING HAPPENED!!! Ha ha, sorry for shouting, but Dub-land, nothing going on at all apart from cancelled reservations. Sigh. We'll move on though. :o
    What kind of samich we talking about here now ? :-P
    It was epic Seph (and possibly the highlight of my day). You ready for this?:
    Soft wholemeal bread, mayo, super thin turkey slices (perfectly wafer thin, and curly but not slimy or plasticy), crispy bacon slices, sliced avocado, few chili flakes and some salt, more mayo and then the lid on.
    Sigh. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Feck off!

S

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    What’s wrong with mentioning Curtains :eek:

Couchside eating prawn crackers

Pull yourself together woman !!

:D

You're dead to me.

DEAD.

• Advertisement

Pull yourself together woman !!

Bet her first name is Annette ... Annette Curtain.

I'll get my coat.

DEAD.

Well you know what I

Well you know what I
    Sorry, I don't see dead peo

So many options , Chocolate maybe ?
    Carols? Crackers? Crann Nollag? Cards even ?

Although in the spirit of things I think I'll call you The Grinch for the month of December :p

It was epic Seph (and possibly the highlight of my day). You ready for this?:
    Soft wholemeal bread, mayo, super thin turkey slices (perfectly wafer thin, and curly but not slimy or plasticy), crispy bacon slices, sliced avocado, few chili flakes and some salt, more mayo and then the lid on.
    Sigh. :p

Hmmm.....I'd have to have some to be sure if it was indeed as you describe it "EPIC"

Bet her first name is Annette ... Annette Curtain.

I'll get my coat.

tenor.gif

So many options , Chocolate maybe ?
    Carols? Crackers? Crann Nollag? Cards even ?

Although in the spirit of things I think I'll call you The Grinshill for the month of December :p

I’d call him the Torment :D

Prawn crackers are addictive :D

Slides plate over to Seph :D

Hmmm.....I'd have to have some to be sure if it was indeed as you describe it "EPIC"

If only there was some left. Next time the gods align and all ingredients mystically appear in the fridge at the same time, I'll let you know. Keep that plate at the ready :)

On other Important Cat Related Matters: I owe the random anonymous Cat on a Leash couple I was laughing at here an apology. Met them in real life the other day, they are actually so lovely and it turns out poor kitty is the hoodlum cat mobster of the neighbourhood and kept getting in bad fights. They're so scared of him getting further injuries and/or random neighbourhood creatures getting mauled that he's also on lockdown aka outside under leash supervision only for now.
    Where will it all end? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,081 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Thanks for reminding me Mam. I've just gone through my inbox for a clear out!

But I've kept some dynamite stuff......just in case.:D There are always times when certain people need to be reminded how they used to be nice.:D

url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftenor.com%2Fsearch%2Fremember-me-gifs&psig=AOvVaw2zNQcedhizfkoeCwNaXSSy&ust=1600719671394000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCJimt83H-OsCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAJ

• Advertisement

tenor.gif

Make me :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement