Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,173 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-30991023.html%3Ftype%3Damp

Some background to that firebomb. With the family who were ‘victims’

your link doesn't work

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

You have posted about 4 or 5 times about it, why not just say whos gaf is on fire and why?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

Just type Martin Mcquillan Drogheda into google

Just givings stuff about boxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

I don't understand the connection. There was a 30 year old woman in the house and kids under the age of 10. Who are you saying they are connected to and do you know why the house was burnt out?

• Advertisement

2 pages added to the thread for everybody to read with nothing on them.

A house was burned, Martin Maquillan might have something to do with it.

Google something or dont.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

This is the mother of three and occupant of the address in St. Laurences Park.

https://www.pressreader.com/ireland/drogheda-independent/20190212/281556587084354

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

Irony central: Mcquillan* used to box in the same club as KMW.

*And i still don't see what the posts above about Mcquillan were for. Many people here, myself included, struggle with the cryptic crossword.

I'm all for the 'straight in, no kissin' approach to information.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

Is AB’s gang still active and has he links to BG? Could never fully understand who was aligned to who in clondakin.

Say a few his old contacts are still but a lot of it taken over by gooney and to an extent peader before be ****ed it and ended up at SCC. little boggo is a softie all flash not bottle tho loves the das name and rep

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Interestedxx1

Does anyone know who whacked Eddie ward and Brian Downes In 2007

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Does anyone know who whacked Eddie ward and Brian Downes In 2007

Yes someone will definitely know

• Registered Users Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,173 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Yes someone will definitely know

To be fair i suspect the poster maybe related to the dead man and is genuine in searching for info on this crime. It Has been in the papers recently and he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time the poor man. Some posters here have a decent knowledge of murders down the years so to be fair if anyone does i am sure it would help the poster

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

This getting done especially for you cancer after its passed you be flying in to baldonnel on the military plame

This getting done especially for you cancer after its passed you be flying in to baldonnel on the military plane

To be fair i suspect the poster maybe related to the dead man and is genuine in searching for info on this crime. It Has been in the papers recently and he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time the poor man. Some posters here have a decent knowledge of murders down the years so to be fair if anyone does i am sure it would help the poster

The Byrnes and fat f ordered that hit. Downes was supplying them motors for the Crumlin drimnagh feud and he got nicked over one his motors been used in John roches killing and they thought Downes became a rat after he was nicked

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

This getting done especially for you cancer after its passed you be flying in to baldonnel on the military plane

Are you another poster obsessed with Kinahan? Or the same poster? And what's all this cancer ballix?

Also Freddie was never known as that (FF). More SW ****e.

He goes by a knickname, well he did when i last saw him (90's).

Are you another poster obsessed with Kinahan? Or the same poster? And what's all this cancer ballix?

Gangstergossip most knowledgeable poster on the thread. Leave it out. Appreciate your getting this insight rather than dribble from other posters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭benny79

The Byrnes and fat f ordered that hit. Downes was supplying them motors for the Crumlin drimnagh feud and he got nicked over one his motors been used in John roches killing and they thought Downes became a rat after he was nicked

Think you have the that wrong way round as in other side. You think though with all the killings and **** Fat F has done and been involved in he would be worth millions! He never seems to own or have anything hes like the modern day Viper or should I say was..

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Pintsofstout

GangsterGossip always accurate with info in the past, DK’s been known as Cancer for a fair long time.

Lotta time has passed since the 90’s

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

benny79 wrote: »
    Think you have the that wrong way round as in other side. You think though with all the killings and **** Fat F has done and been involved in he would be worth millions! He never seems to own or have anything hes like the modern day Viper or should I say was..

He got his ma's house done up i remember years ago, state of the art cctv down in Maryland. Me mrs grandad lived directly across from him. He's a mouth, Liam is the bigger nut case. I remember playing a game down on the armagh road and him bouncing his lid off some lad a few times. Left him in a heap. SMCG is a decent fella believe it or not! My mrs worked as a hairdresser with his mrs back in the day and was always up in the plaza with him and byrner.
    GangsterGossip always accurate with info in the past, DK’s been known as Cancer for a fair long time.

Lotta time has passed since the 90’s

He's never been known as that.

benny79 wrote: »

No fat f and Byrnes ordered it hundred percent. Downes was giving them cars for shootings and drugs to be transported in. He was nicked after roches murder because the car lead back to him but was released without charge within a few month there was two big drug seizures with the brynes fellas getting stopped and caught in Downes cars and Byrnes and fat f thought Downes was giving garda info on what cars to look out for and pull over that he was telling garda the cars he was giving them. Freddie was a muppet never made a penny just good at shootings and setting them up other than that he was a half a head that was doing hits for free because he thought it move him up the ladder all it did was get him a good gardening job for cancer. Now he's stung out of his head on Bobby in portlaoise

Gangstergossip most knowledgeable poster on the thread. Leave it out. Appreciate your getting this insight rather than dribble from other posters

Thanks mate can be a lot of gee bags on here sometimes

How many different real life people post in here regularly, is most of the accounts the same fella who claimed to be a small kid crossing the street right when the general was shot like in the film where a small kid is crossing the street?

When they were caught out they just left and came back again. Is alot of the accounts still that guy?

How many different real life people post in here regularly, is most of the accounts the same fella who claimed to be a small kid crossing the street right when the general was shot like in the film where a small kid is crossing the street?

When they were caught out they just left and came back again. Is alot of the accounts still that guy?

Currently I have no suspicions of someone from posting from several accounts. A couple of months back though there was a few accounts I was suspicious of. These accounts do not post as frequently

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Timing belt

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

His cousin should have stuck to real bananas in Germany, MI5 baby Christopher has good contacts in that country

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Dubai fast becoming the new Marbella / Amsterdam

Advertisement