Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blaupunkt Bluetooth Speaker Table - €99.99 (Collect In-Store / €6.99 delivery)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

My wife got hers even though she ordered after me. She bought it as a gift but we're keeping it inside.

It actually really cool and has fantastic sound. It doesn't have the wireless charging feature but that doesn't bother me

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

I've gotten the cancellation email twice now(one today, once last Monday).
    Not a fan of the wording they used 'we can offer you a full refund'. No sign of refund yet.

Hurry up D.I.D.! What if Basq finds more impulse buys for us to spend our cash on???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I contacted them via twitter yesterday and got my refund today. It's 2 weeks since we ordered, they had my money long enough!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

psicic wrote: »
    Hurry up D.I.D.! What if Basq finds more impulse buys for us to spend our cash on???
    Been an expensive week for me so I'm trying to avoid finding unnecessary buys! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭AhrSkidar

Basq wrote: »
    So, one person on the thread got it?

Shocking from DID.

I sent D.I.D an email on Thursday and they replied saying it was ready in store for collection - even though the order was only listed as "Accepted" and they had sent me no update. To my surprise, it was there for me on Friday.

Really like it. Not sure if that helps... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭jacool

Mine cancelled - was wondering about how to sneak it into the house, but saw refund on PayPal, no other communication.
    Poor show by did

thanks Basq though!

Advertisement