Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blaupunkt Bluetooth Speaker Table - €99.99 (Collect In-Store / €6.99 delivery)

Options
  • 30-08-2020 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭

Love the look of this..

.. from looking around online, it looks to be a decent reduction (€230, albeit OOS, from Arnotts).

blp0500_1.jpg
    Buy it @ DID

EDIT: Looks to be a review here.. looks like they're being rebranded a few places..

Blaupunkt Bluetooth Speaker Table | BLP0500

Table-top Diameter: 408mm

Height: 610mm

Weight: 1.5kg

Power supply: DC 16V 2A

Max consumption: 32W

6600mAh Li-ion battery

Radio frequency: 2.4GHz

Sound power: 40W

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,697 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Definitely don't need it, don't know what I'd do with it, but damn that's tempting! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

^ Yeah, I'm the same.. :D

Need someone to convince me I don't need it.. but Bargain Alerts typically isn't the place for that..

Basq wrote: »
    ^ Yeah, I'm the same.. :D

Need someone to convince me I don't need it.. but Bargain Alerts typically isn't the place for that..
    I just showed my wife, thinking she'd tell me I was being stupid, and she said "yeah, that's nice" :p

Very cool piece of kit! :)

Is it just me though or is it a bit silly to have put the wireless coil directly in the centre of the table? It means you can't keep anything large on the table unless you want to keep shuffling things around every time you want to take advantage of that feature. Seems like there's plenty of room to put the coil near to one side while still not worrying about your phone falling off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

Really cool looking thing. Just bought one, cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jonnyatomic

By what I can see online, that model number version doesn't have the wireless charging feature.
    https://youtu.be/SOHr2Sj7NbA

By what I can see online, that model number version doesn't have the wireless charging feature.

Well spotted, I see now that there isn't any wireless logo on the table like there is in the video.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

Also called i-star QI Wireless Charging Smart Table - 360°
    If your phone has wireless charging you lay phone in center to charge it sells for about 150

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Thank you ( I'll probably end up still buying it!! )

EDIT: Looks to be a review here.. looks like they're being rebranded a few places..
    Looking myself, Blaupunkt went bankrupt and the name had been sold off, so as a brand name itself it doesn't mean much these days. I'm sure it's still a decent bit of kit, but I'm going to resist. Thanks for posting nonetheless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Use code 3P2UBI66CB for free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

So tempted, need a new small table for my sitting room...hmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

Looking myself, Blaupunkt went bankrupt and the name had been sold off, so as a brand name itself it doesn't mean much these days. I'm sure it's still a decent bit of kit, but I'm going to resist. Thanks for posting nonetheless

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭jacool

did website currently down :(
    What are the odds this won't be at that price when its back up?

jacool wrote: »
    did website currently down :(
    What are the odds this won't be at that price when its back up?
    It came up as a recommended post on Facebook..

.. so they are advertising it at this price.

I'd say it'll be still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

Thanks OP - I'm sure I needed this.... I just didn't know it before you posted!

Two things for anyone trying to order:
    • When I first tried to buy in Chrome, it put two in my cart - one at €99 and one at €43, but gave me a total over €300! When I took out the €43 one, it still wanted to charge me over €200. In the end, it worked fine at €99 +€5.99 shipping on Edge
    • I may have gotten the last one. It now seems to be reading 'out-of-stock' - though that could just be cookies to dissuade multiple purchases

I gave in and ordered last night for collection. Order being processed, we'll see how it goes.

Has anyone received / collected this? DID are very quiet.... Tbh this was a total impulse but so I wouldn't be devastated if they cancelled it

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭AhrSkidar

Has anyone received / collected this? DID are very quiet.... Tbh this was a total impulse but so I wouldn't be devastated if they cancelled it

Got an email on Wednesday to say it was "Processing" - nothing since.

AhrSkidar wrote: »
    Got an email on Wednesday to say it was "Processing" - nothing since.

Same here. Think I'm going to cancel

• Advertisement

The wife bought one as a gift and that arrived on Friday. I ordered one an hour before her and mine hasn't arrived yet

Del007 wrote: »
    The wife bought one as a gift and that arrived on Friday. I ordered one an hour before her and mine hasn't arrived yet

What was the verdict?

I really like it, the sound for me is great and it looks cool. Happy days

Update email "Order Update: We're very sorry but the item you ordered has gone out of stock and we are waiting for an update from our supplier. We will be back in touch as soon as we have an indication as to when your item will arrive in our warehouse. Please accept our apologies again for the delay. Best Wishes DID Electrical"

Cancelled

Yeah I've just got the cancellation email. Not happy to have to wait up to 7 days for my refund, they've had my money for a fortnight as it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bemoreblue

I ordered 2 of these for Xmas presents, paid online told they be ready for instore collection within 3-5 days. 8 days later I emailed and tweeted d.i.d then got a call to say they don't have them in stock and I would be issued a refund.
    So they are advertising stuff heavily discounted but don't actually have the items for sale. In future I will stick to my own mantra......if its too good to be true....

So, one person on the thread got it?

Shocking from DID.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 iunited

So, one person on the thread got it?

Shocking from DID.

Ya, my order cancelled too a week after payment was taken by DID.

• Advertisement

Yea cancelled here too....

Advertisement