Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,249 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    Kamala Harris deliberately blocked evidence that would have help an innocent (black man) inmate be freed.
    It's been discussed at length.

That's a systemic problem in the US justice system, of withholding exculpatory evidence, and yes it's a big deal.

Would it make me vote for Trump over Harris and Biden? Absolutely not. Would it make me stay home, or fail to submit an absentee ballot, absolutely not. Comparing the activity above to the manner in which Trump lies, deceives, downplays, and contorts truth, and puts American safety and security and jeopardy, is again entirely farcical.

It's not about the comparison though which you are trying to make it about. It's about holding both of them to the same standards. The events are irrelevant I'm pointing out that when something bad happens in America or a mistake is made while he is running the country that Trump he is clearly made responsible for it by a number of posters but when Harris's office that she is in charge of or responsible for does something bad or makes a mistake she is not responsible at all. There is quite clearly a double standard being applied in this case.

If we are holding them to the same standards, then Harris stands leagues above Trump by every conceivable measure, despite a demonstrated lack of textbook perfection.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

I'd trust him more than i'd trust Biden tbh.

dont forget Kamala
    Would you put your hopes for a fair trial in the hands of the woman who incarcerated an innocent and denied access to a simple DNA test that would have immediately proven his innocence?

dont forget Kamala
    Would you put your hopes for a fair trial in the hands of the woman who incarcerated an innocent and denied access to a simple DNA test that would have immediately proven his innocence?

Given my alternative, I'd pick her 100% of the time.

dont forget Kamala

Trump still claims the guilt of the Central Park Five and actively tried to get them executed which he's shown no remorse for..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

You would trust a man accused of sexual assault by more than 20 women, and who also had Close relations with Jeffrey Epstein, over someone who at worst has been described as a creep.

You are a terrible parent.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

Overheal wrote: »
    That's a systemic problem in the US justice system, of withholding exculpatory evidence, and yes it's a big deal.

Would it make me vote for Trump over Harris and Biden? Absolutely not. Would it make me stay home, or fail to submit an absentee ballot, absolutely not. Comparing the activity above to the manner in which Trump lies, deceives, downplays, and contorts truth, and puts American safety and security and jeopardy, is again entirely farcical.

Kamala Harris supported the riots very openly
    How does that sit with your idea of putting American safety and security in jeopardy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

If we are holding them to the same standards, then Harris stands leagues above Trump by every conceivable measure, despite a demonstrated lack of textbook perfection.

That is the whole point you can't hold her to a higher standard if they're not both held to the same standard in the first place. It's not a level playing field like when something goes wrong with America it's all Trump's fault but when Harris's office fvcks up and does something wrong it's not her fault at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Have you thought about that statement. Seriously. Trump has, is it 22 allegations of sexual assault and rape, one with a minor, and won't give his DNA for a current case (what's he got to hide, if innocent why not give it). How many allegations has Biden against him. And Trumps former wife said he raped her. But ya Biden. Wow.

Kamala Harris supported the riots very openly
    How does that sit with your idea of putting American safety and security in jeopardy?

Source?

• Advertisement

Are you sure you are allowed to insult people like that in here?

Are you sure you are allowed to insult people like that in here?

I think the biggest insult there, is that idiot trusting trump over Biden.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

Source?

Look it up, the videos are not difficult to find
    here is one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTg1ynIPGls

I suggest you take a look at the comments below too, people are disgusted by her statements in support of the riots

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

But I thought Trump was responsible for 190k deaths?

Which is it Trump is responsible when he is in charge or Harris isn't responsible when she is in charge?

You can't have it both ways.

I agree, Harris is responsible for those incarcerated, Trump is responsible for 200,000 deaths

Do you agree?

ollkiller wrote: »
    Have you thought about that statement. Seriously. Trump has, is it 22 allegations of sexual assault and rape, one with a minor, and won't give his DNA for a current case (what's he got to hide, if innocent why not give it). How many allegations has Biden against him. And Trumps former wife said he raped her. But ya Biden. Wow.

All allegations what happened to innocent until proven guilty?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

You would trust a man accused of sexual assault by more than 20 women, and who also had Close relations with Jeffrey Epstein, over someone who at worst has been described as a creep.

It'll be interesting to see what happens here....

I agree, Harris is responsible for those incarcerated, Trump is responsible for 200,000 deaths

Do you agree?

BLM is responsible for spreading Covid,

Trump is the one who put the country in lock down

Well he can prove his innocence by providing DNA. But he doesn’t want to do that.

Trump claims the Central Park Five are still guilty..... Their convictions were vacated. What do you think about that?

No, he did not put the country in lockdown...

It'll be interesting to see what happens here....

Probably threadbanned. But the fact will still stand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

thats not what I asked, why can't you give a clear precise answer?

Very true. Now if your daughter said she wanted to go out a guy and you heard he had 22 allegations of sexual assault and rape but no convictions what would you do. No smoke without fire lad.

thats not what I asked, why can't you give a clear precise answer?

that's plan and clear, you just need to read it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,368 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Probably threadbanned. But the fact will still stand.

The hyperbole is understandable. Sometimes you must call it as it is.

Well he can prove his innocence by providing DNA. But he doesn’t want to do that.

Only guilty people refuse to give DNA. For all you defenders of El Trumpo if you were accused of rape and were innocent would you give DNA.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,368 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Brilliant. This is great.

ollkiller wrote: »
    Very true. Now if your daughter said she wanted to go out a guy and you heard he had 22 allegations of sexual assault and rape but no convictions what would you do. No smoke without fire lad.

There's smoke alright if you create enough fires lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭neutral guy

Brilliant. This is great.
    Thanks not Putin as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ill tell ya now.

America is ****ed.

Biden isnt the answer, neither is another 4 years.

Trump will most likely win here. Politically America is in the toilet.

• Advertisement

Look it up, the videos are not difficult to find
    here is one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTg1ynIPGls

I suggest you take a look at the comments below too, people are disgusted by her statements in support of the riots

I don't take stock in youtube comments, or most comments sections in general, especially when we have government agencies, even from this administration, and from Republicans, warning us about clearly interference on such platforms from foreign countries.

As I watch this interview I imagine she will say she supports protests, and will not mention any support of rioting.

True enough, I didn't hear a single word in support of riots. How is this evidence of supporting riots "very openly?"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement