Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Lfc1988 wrote: »
    Think fact mcg hangs around with those 2 knobs says more about him than all the other stories you hear

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Think fact mcg hangs around with those 2 knobs says more about him than all the other stories you hear

The prince might regret these pictures later, when it all comes crashing down, Mintys included.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/conor-mcgregor-hangs-out-prince-22385645

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

What is the story with absolute W@nker constantly sticking his tongue out.DOnt know him but despise the cnut!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

https://www.newstalk.com/podcasts

Nicola Talentless on Newstalk this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

TheW1zard wrote: »
    https://www.newstalk.com/podcasts

Nicola Talentless on Newstalk this morning

Yet, you quote her and post the clip here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Well I was listening to the scaldy

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

Yet, you quote her and post the clip here.

You ok Nicola lol

The prince might regret these pictures later, when it all comes crashing down, Mintys included.

All about PR after the r@pe, from partying with Liam Cornett after Chelnteham and getting TM up the duff to lunching with Royalty? He wouldn’t dare bring the Murray mints around Monaco he knows well they’d embarrass the life out of him with the way they go on. He’s being handled much better PR wise, granted he still jumps in pics with the wig and does be around the Albanians but even still you can see them trying to turn perception with buying the PPE during COVID and articles about that

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

All about PR after the r@pe, from partying with Liam Cornett after Chelnteham and getting TM up the duff to lunching with Royalty? He wouldn’t dare bring the Murray mints around Monaco he knows well they’d embarrass the life out of him with the way they go on. He’s being handled much better PR wise, granted he still jumps in pics with the wig and does be around the Albanians but even still you can see them trying to turn perception with buying the PPE during COVID and articles about that

As a rule it seems to be if you buy covid supplies for hospitals and get your photo taken doing it you've done something horrendous you want to cover up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,099 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

The r@pe comes post match

How long is a piece of rope?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

rondog wrote: »
    What is the story with absolute W@nker constantly sticking his tongue out.DOnt know him but despise the cnut!

Practicing for rimming the Notorious

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

rondog wrote: »

I'd love to stamp all over his nut with a pair of football boots on the annoying little spa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

been off here a while

whats the up-date on PC ?

RL pal , last i heard he was behind bars for breaking bail conditions

whats the update on him ?

been off here a while

That is the update..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Eyes1 wrote: »
    That is the update..

so he's still inside then ?

Yep (rolls eyes)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Still there as of yesterday anyway :p

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

I'd love to stamp all over his nut with a pair of football boots on the annoying little spa

Who are these lads and why does there seem to be a special disdain for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

You put up some amount of useless info on this site. Sometimes less is more buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

You put up some amount of useless info on this site. Sometimes less is more buddy.

Aye 1 must not ruin the paid PR stunts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Dusted up swingers perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

The r@pe comes post match

When was he charged and convicted??

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

been off here a while

If Ruthless adhered to the lockdown rules he’d still be alive today I’d say lol

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Don Logan wrote: »
    When was he charged and convicted??

👀

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Initially, he was put on remand for breach of bail conditions.
    Since then he has received a sentence for his involvement in burning out a stolen car.

Also, a lack of charge and conviction does not mean there is a lack of a crime. Comments like that are an insult to the victim, her family, her friends and all the people who helped the victim that night/weekend i.e. the health workers and Gardai.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MrSanchez

Praying for another shooting

Between this and the other comments by posters that lad is incredibly despised haha Jesus I thought it was just me

Who are these lads and why does there seem to be a special disdain for them?

Two brothers who run around for the wig and are close friends of the MMA star years. Both walk around like they are carrying a suitcase under each arm despite being below average height and build. A textbook case of short man syndrome with delusions of “everyone thinks I’m a mad c@nt”

Seeing mcg even associate with the likes of them speaks volumes about him they are absolute muppets, not a shred of respect from anyone in Dublin and the thing andys most know for is banging Zoe Whelan. YUPPAAA. My god they are jokes. Rant over

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

Dusted up swingers perhaps

That is crazy you said that because it was EXACTLY what I was thinking.

I think McGregor is doing jobs on the Princess with the knowledge of Prince Albert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Princess Charlene is the double of the yoke in Tenet

Advertisement