Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Discodog wrote: »
    Anywhere to get a cheap, simple touchscreen stylus ?

Homestore + More Wellpark

https://www.homestoreandmore.ie/gadgets/gadgetpro-stylus-and-ballpoint-pen/065914.html

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Looking for someone to build a base for an oil tank for starters.
    Need to get the tank drained and moved also (250-300L)

Also need a lad to put down a raft for a steel shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

mailburner wrote: »
    Looking for someone to build a base for an oil tank for starters.
    Need to get the tank drained and moved also (250-300L)

Also need a lad to put down a raft for a steel shed.

Pat - “Cosyhome heating” would drain & move the tank. You could ask him if he would build a base for you. If not, I have a number for a builder that I’m sure would do it for you. Lovely fella

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    Pat - “Cosyhome heating” would train & move the tank. You could ask him if he would build a base for you. If not, I have a number for a builder that I’m sure would do it for you. Lovely fella
    +1 for Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

xckjoo wrote: »
    +1 for Pat

He’s a gent. Dug me out of a hole a few years back. I asked a friend (plumber) to have a look at the boiler. I was looking after the auld fella at the time & the weather was horrendously cold. The “friend” never came back. The boiler was years old and was goosed. He stayed there working on it two nights in a row until 11:30 at night in the freezing cold and got me one last winter.

I’ll always ring him after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

What's the best electrical supplier for harder to find light bulbs?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Dunno if they're the best but Peter Curran springs to mind. They certainly have enough lights in the window :D
    Or maybe CT Electric on the Sean Mulvoy Road

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

xckjoo wrote: »
    +1 for Pat

+1 Cosy Homes Pat.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,710 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Bredabe wrote: »
    Anywhere in the city centre that sells usb/html cables? OMG dont have what I need.

Tech Star on Dock Rd

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Flaherty Markets in Ballybane worth a shout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭the_galway_fry

Would anyone know where to find dough enhancer aka dough improver or conditioner, all the same thing.
    Tried most places such as evergreen h and b, mortons mccambridges etc

• Registered Users Posts: 12,849 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Is there anywhere in the city that sells "Sam Browne" style reflective belts?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭lilywhitearmy

Hello folks. I'm looking for a pub in the city that isn't strict on food/time spent on their premises

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭mjp

Hello folks. I'm looking for a pub in the city that isn't strict on food/time spent on their premises

Nobody is going to publish something like that on a public forum as will drag unwanted attention on the place. Places will vary based on their knowledge of customer or whether you are a regular in there or just a randomer who has walked in off street who could end up reporting them.

You're some craic mj! Worth a try wasn't it ��

• Registered Users Posts: 25,710 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Right now, Murphys, Bunch of Grapes, Ol 55, Paddys, Salthouse, Richardsons.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

I'd a wander around town last night and it wasn't hard to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 greenerie

Recently moved to Galway and looking for admin work. I'm checking all the usual sites but does anyone know of any local ones that I could be looking at aswell? Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,849 ✭✭✭✭flazio

greenerie wrote: »
    Recently moved to Galway and looking for admin work. I'm checking all the usual sites but does anyone know of any local ones that I could be looking at aswell? Thanks in advance.

Galway Advertiser

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Where can i find mineral oil?

• Advertisement

I'd a wander around town last night and it wasn't hard to find.

Thanks. Heading over next week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

hi all, anyone know where I can buy some thermal paste, i need to fix a PC fairly quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,387 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Hi, I am wondering about the location of those DIY photo print booths, and if they still exist? I remember one in Corbett Court I think, but are there any in the West of city like Knocknacarra or Westside? Town is ok if not.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

inisboffin wrote: »
    Hi, I am wondering about the location of those DIY photo print booths, and if they still exist? I remember one in Corbett Court I think, but are there any in the West of city like Knocknacarra or Westside? Town is ok if not.
    Not booths but shops do have printing services.
    Shop street
    https://www.bootsphoto.ie/photo-printing.html?CID=ie%7cono%7coth%7cbtscom%7cservicesprt%7cweb%7cnon%7cprt
    Salthill
    https://www.davittphoto.com

biko wrote: »

Thanks it’s a particular style/look From those booths my friend needs for an art project. The one in boots may work though. Haven’t been in town in a while so if the one in Eyre Sq still there could someone let me know. Thank

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Thanks it’s a particular style/look From those booths my friend needs for an art project. The one in boots may work though. Haven’t been in town in a while so if the one in Eyre Sq still there could someone let me know. Thank

A photo booth in the headford rd shopping centre, the supermac's entrance towards f&f outlet.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Feria40

Anyone where I can find fresh turmeric?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Guffy

Harvey Norman in knocknacarra have one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,797 ✭✭✭b.gud

Feria40 wrote: »
    Anyone where I can find fresh turmeric?

Dunnes Stores in Knocknacarra have some, it may also be available in other Dunnes stores shops

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »
    Harvey Norman in knocknacarra have one

Brilliant, thanks!

Advertisement