Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

I can’t log into my acumen for some reason. I tried resetting my password but I’m not getting a reset password email, so I emailed customer service and no reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Psychiatric Patrick

alie wrote: »
    Same with me , I did get a 5 euro one too , it was quite short, so was very happy with payment

I guess I was getting ahead of myself expecting an iTunes gift code in my first week and it serve me right I didn't for random answering that time.

My only interest is pocket money for iTunes but I'll just tip away at whatever comes in and do them properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,849 ✭✭✭bmc58

florawest wrote: »
    Red C is very slack this past while, managed to qualify for the €2 one today, must be first I qualified for in a good few weeks, have another €13 to go to get the €50 doubt it will be this month either, must be 3rd month now.

Same here.

I did but no answer yet

IO do reply to queries in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,568 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

bmc58 wrote: »
    IO do reply to queries in my experience.

It has been 50/50 for me and even then most replies didn't address the issue raised.

• Advertisement

Still on €39 after the weekend.Looking grim to get to the €50 before the 29th with RED C.

Keep getting survey invites from IO but when I click on the survey I'm asked to allow access to my mobile profile ID and aps I have downloaded to get me more revelant surveys.Has anyone allowed IO to do this?Why should I not allow IO to access to the aps I have downloaded on my mobile?Seems I can't get through to a survey unless I allow them access to my mobile aps.

Keep getting survey invites from IO but when I click on the survey I'm asked to allow access to my mobile profile ID and aps I have downloaded to get me more revelant surveys.Has anyone allowed IO to do this?Why should I not allow IO to access to the aps I have downloaded on my mobile?Seems I can't get through to a survey unless I allow them access to my mobile aps.

I got asked that early on and I selected NO so they probably skip me on those surveys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭LawBoy2018

That's the third Red C survey that I didn't qualify for because I said that I would vote for SF if there were another election. Are FF/FG hiring Red C to gather data, do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

LawBoy2018 wrote: »
    That's the third Red C survey that I didn't qualify for because I said that I would vote for SF if there were another election. Are FF/FG hiring Red C to gather data, do you think?

Yes

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Redc cheques arrived today €250 between the 2 of us and waiting on another €50 to come, nice little bundle to arrive today thank you redc

I had several Irish Opinions surveys in my first two days but nothing since last Wednesday.

Is that unusual?

I got disqualified too but don't know if it was was one answer or a combination of answers.

I kind of felt unwanted :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,568 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Relax! I got dropped from that one and had said I'd vote for another party.
    Sometimes you just get dumped out due to a large number doing the survey.

There must be another reason because I vote SF and always say so on any survey I'm asked.Now I get screened out of my share but never any that I noticed when I said SF as a preference.

Redc cheques arrived today €250 between the 2 of us and waiting on another €50 to come, nice little bundle to arrive today thank you redc

Are the cheques back again?

Don't go mad over the weekend.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Relax! I got dropped from that one and had said I'd vote for another party.
    Sometimes you just get dumped out due to a large number doing the survey.

Or if you try the survey a few hours after their e mail.Think you have to be fairly prompt replying as they are only looking for a certain ammount of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Are the cheques back again?

Yip. I got mine today too.

Triaba going well for me lately.Not a bad site at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Triaba going well for me lately.Not a bad site at all.

I haven't been able to login to tribia and ask me pay me in ages. Im gonna cancel my membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭jc77

pgj2015 wrote: »
    I haven't been able to login to tribia and ask me pay me in ages. Im gonna cancel my membership.

In order to cancel, you’ll need to be able to login.

jc77 wrote: »
    In order to cancel, you’ll need to be able to login.

good point. i will email them asking them to take me off their list.

good point. i will email them asking them to take me off their list.
    '
    Pay outs with Pay Pal are on hold now as there's some problem with Cint pannels.

€49 in my red c lol no €50 for me ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Haven't qualified for the past six surveys red c have sent me. Frustrating when you're close to the 50!

€49 in my red c lol no €50 for me ah well

Nothing from RED C for two weeks now.Longest drought ever.What's happening?€42 myself since last month,at this rate I'll not get to a pay out this month either.

I think red c prefer to give e cards out now but you can choose to get the cheque at the end of the month?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I think red c prefer to give e cards out now but you can choose to get the cheque at the end of the month?

They're back doing cheques now.

And back doing surveys by the looks of it. Got two today after three weeks of a drought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

They're back doing cheques now.

And back doing surveys by the looks of it. Got two today after three weeks of a drought.

Red c always go quiet for the summer months

The internet isn’t for everyone

Advertisement