Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Cooked up a big feed this evening for myself and herself..
    Garlic mushrooms to start.
    Fired up some minute steaks and had them on a nice ciabata with onions, pepper sauce and more mushrooms.
    Big load of home made chips and a side of salad with balsamic.

Had 3 cans of German pilsner before hand, I'm into the Guinness West Indies Porter now, 6 bottles in the fridge... Some cocktail in the gut for tomorrow.

Say you will feel a nice "glow" on the ringpiece ...when you hop that lot into the pan tomorrow Lewis.

I recommend the "seat up....hover....and unload" method to minimize the spatther and blow back on the clock weights.

Have a rough face cloth ....dipped in tepid water ..to buff the baloon knot in case herself is minded to poke around a bit......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Say you will feel a nice "glow" on the ringpiece ...when you hop that lot into the pan tomorrow Lewis.

I recommend the "seat up....hover....and unload" method to minimize the spatther and blow back on the clock weights.

Have a rough face cloth ....dipped in tepid water ..to buff the baloon knot in case herself is minded to poke around a bit......

There are a few strange noises coming from the gut this morning....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,212 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

There are a few strange noises coming from the gut this morning....

Don’t let her bake too long Lewis.

Not good if she builds up a blockage, would give her a belt of a strong ‘suppo’ if no movement today.

If you do that I’d line the floor of the dunny with newspaper as there can be a big footprint if she ‘ blows’.

You may not get time to make a stable approach to the thunderbox.

This isn't good lads...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Don’t let her bake too long Lewis.

Not good if she builds up a blockage, would give her a belt of a strong ‘suppo’ if no movement today.

If you do that I’d line the floor of the dunny with newspaper as there can be a big footprint if she ‘ blows’.

You may not get time to make a stable approach to the thunderbox.

As always splendid advise and concern being shown here on this thread.

• Advertisement

fuerte1976 wrote: »
    As always splendid advise and concern being shown here on this thread.

And people have the gall to question how this thread is still going.

Round three...
    First 2 rounds were torturous.

And the hangover isn't helping.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Round three...
    First 2 rounds were torturous.

And the hangover isn't helping.

Ok relax, pal take a breather

Here let me swab that. Ok listen your concentration's waiving a little bit. Pick it up, don’t pull straight out. Bend; your knees be strong on the inside and work around it. Look the fire's coming.... are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. We are firemen! The fent doesn't bother us. We live in the fent, we breathe in the fent. We train in the fent it tells us that we are ready, we’re at our home. We are where we're supposed to be flames don't intimidate us, so what do we do? We control the flames. We control the movements we move; the flames to where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Alright get back in there. I’m counting on you...good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Dual wheels

My sheriffs badge feels like it’s sitting on a cactus, some rough skiddies in the underpants this morning, 2 cans of Guinness left in the fridge no point leaving them there I suppose

The storm is over.

Storm Ellen was nothing compared to that.
    Had a nice shower there and made sure the discharge chute got a thorough cleaning.

• Advertisement

The storm is over.

Storm Ellen was nothing compared to that.
    Had a nice shower there and made sure the discharge chute got a thorough cleaning.

Good man Lewis....good to see the superb etiquette of this excellent site is being maintained.

Surely a "Protection Order"should be considered......?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Good man Lewis....good to see the superb etiquette of this excellent site is being maintained.

Surely a "Protection Order"should be considered......?

Hearing reports of a small, bald man in a dung coloured polyester suit seen taking a dump in the car park of Corbalis GC over the weekend. Squatting beside his Dacia Duster, and using a hanky to wipe the sweat off his enormous forehead and purple nose.

Know anything about that, Nev?

My hot female housemate left some stinker in the jacks this morning it would blind you

My hot female housemate left some stinker in the jacks this morning it would blind you

Absolutely no need for it. I know a lad who had called over to the apartment of this Belgian girl he worked with. Things were getting hot and heavy on the couch and he decided to visit the jacks before he got his one-eyed Wilson out. Said he went in, lifted the lid, and was confronted with what looked like a dead otter floating in the pan. Enormous specimen. Complete and utter mood killer as you can imagine.

Absolutely no need for it. I know a lad who had called over to the apartment of this Belgian girl he worked with. Things were getting hot and heavy on the couch and he decided to visit the jacks before he got his one-eyed Wilson out. Said he went in, lifted the lid, and was confronted with what looked like a dead otter floating in the pan. Enormous specimen. Complete and utter mood killer as you can imagine.

Women are dirty

• Registered Users Posts: 8,314 ✭✭✭FintanMcluskey

and was confronted with what looked like a dead otter floating in the pan.

Jeasus

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Maybe she’s a bit like myself in that she “logged in” but forgot to log out.

Also some toilets just don’t flush right. Remember folks if in doubt, stick about. Generally they’ll just leave some residual paper “sunny side up” but the toilet can play dirty tricks...

Bobblehats wrote: »
    Maybe she’s a bit like myself in that she “logged in” but forgot to log out.

Also some toilets just don’t flush right. Remember folks if in doubt, stick about. Generally they’ll just leave some residual paper “sunny side up” but the toilet can play dirty tricks...

If I’m going to a gaf and I know I’m going to be on the stout I’ll bring a bic in the pocket in case I have to do a bit of emergency plumbing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

How on earth has this thread got to 6000 posts?!
    Has the world gone crazy?

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

2000 or so of the posts are people asking how is the thread still going. But to answer the question it is still going because it's the best thread on boards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭StevenToast

This thread along with mr.fegelien and trying to figure out his fake accounts provide endless entertainment...

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

The old sheriffs badge is feeling better today no more stout till Friday, porridge brown bread and spuds all week keep me regular

The old sheriffs badge is feeling better today no more stout till Friday, porridge brown bread and spuds all week keep me regular

The porridge bread is fantastic stuff for adding some much needed fibre to the diet. It’s also lovely stuff. Big solid logs as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

This thread along with mr.fegelien and trying to figure out his fake accounts provide endless entertainment...

I wonder does Mr Fegelien poop (apparently the Queen of England does) and, if he does, has he any esoteric questions on it? It is one of the great mysteries. A journey of self-discovery. Not even a father-son conversation.

You'll be watching the Crying Game some night on the sofa and you'll realise you should have opened that bonnet sooner. Nothin worse than finding a Nissan Bluebird engine in a Jag. ... If it looks like a sweet V8 Jag but smells and sounds like an old school diesel, run a mile...

I know we've stopped a lot of things since March, and I know its not that regular for some of us in these stressful times (Phil Hogan's fate has my guts in knots but I'll have a celebratory sh1te maybe yet) but one would hope that people are still taking the time to have a proper evacuation and that it hasn't been banned or you don't have to wear a mask and gloves while performing.
    Although masks for bystanders may be advisable on an ad-hoc basis.

The porridge bread is fantastic stuff for adding some much needed fibre to the diet. It’s also lovely stuff. Big solid logs as a result.

Yes good reliable stuff and no messy dung

• Registered Users Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭StevenToast

An Ri rua wrote: »
    I wonder does Mr Fegelien poop (apparently the Queen of England does) and, if he does, has he any esoteric questions on it? It is one of the great mysteries. A journey of self-discovery. Not even a father-son conversation.

I would imagine some of the contributors here could do with a "Groom of the stool"

Google it....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

Hearing reports of a small, bald man in a dung coloured polyester suit seen taking a dump in the car park of Corbalis GC over the weekend. Squatting beside his Dacia Duster, and using a hanky to wipe the sweat off his enormous forehead and purple nose.

Know anything about that, Nev?

Another sour, nasty post from you Flash.....becoming the norm now so it is.

I have some knowledge of the car park you mention.....if only to form an opinion that the surface is smoother than the hen run of a golf course that it is ajacent to.

Cerutti suits here pal.....Loake shoes and a top of the range Hublot watch.

Have to look good apres golf in a well regarded and highly thought of club.

Looking at the latest high end Lexus as an appropriate mode of transport for a person of my standing.

Noticed that the last lad that valeted my slab had a distinct East Galway accent about him as well as a mouthful of badly fitting dentures.

Relative of yours.....?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Has terrible strain trying to release a digested pizza. You get the sense you're getting somewhere and nothing is happening but the promise remains. It takes a full body work out to exercise the anal muscles and compliment the movement of the bowel to reject the mess from within.
    After a solid ten minutes some success was achieved bit by bit but still left with an unsatisfactory feeling in the pit of the body. 2/10 Have seen better **** on TCM.

Advertisement