Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comfortable mask for wearing all day

Options
  • 23-08-2020 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi all
    Looking for recommendations for masks for teens returning to school. They will be wearing them all day. No fancy logos just plain would suit. Have a few plated cotton bought locally but they find them very stuffy after a while. They prefer disposable ones from aldi but I would like to get reusable ones. Any suggestions.

I tried looking in the other thread on masks but it's too long and not about where to get masks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,434 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I found any Olson masks types more comfortable. I prefer elastic ear loops to fabric. No problems with longer time use and no glasses steaming up.
    Everybody will have their own preferences. It may be worth trying out a few before settling in one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

Phil; I've dropped you a PM with details of an Irish pharmacy company I think can help

Advertisement