Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭wally79

Clicked “full site” when viewing Boards on my phone and now can’t get back.

Click touch site at bottom of page

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Looking at the raspberries and plums in my garden rotting away due to the weather. Makes me think why bother? ☹️

Why are toblerones so hard to find?! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭blade1

TA that one sheet doesn't do plenty! :mad:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

For the birdies, Maggie.

• Advertisement

The 'blue bar' - the blue bar on the Internet on some? phones.

Anyway, it's just below the site address at the top when I be surfing on the dog and bone.

If it 'disappears' then all is good.

However, if it only gets about 2/3 - 3/4 of the way across and won't budge anymore; then, one
    might get to click onto next page - but the one after that, seizes/ gets 'stuck' :mad:

This post probably makes no sense :pac:

blade1 wrote: »
    TA that one sheet doesn't do plenty! :mad:

Ecoegg do bamboo kitchen paper and it is the absolute business.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Ecoegg do bamboo kitchen paper and it is the absolute business.

Thanks Eskie and Aldi seem to have Toblerones a lot of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,610 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

The Amazon ad . The one with a doorbell ring. I keep looking ou the window every time. Every time !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,610 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Why are toblerones so hard to find?! :mad:

Pound shop has them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

At times being in a band and the drama that comes with it.Lead guitarist vs drummer,and their arguments are becoming something from science fiction.

The terrier that I recently found is now pissing on everything.My bin,cooker,and sofa.Can't wait til Monday and send his ass home.The lovable muppet that he is!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

The terrier that I recently found is now pissing on everything.My bin,cooker,and sofa.Can't wait til Monday and send his ass home.The lovable muppet that he is!

All he is doing is marking his territory.

You will have to do it now to re-take ownership & show him who is boss.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    All he is doing is marking his territory.

You will have to do it now to re-take ownership & show him who is boss.

I know that to be true,but I don't have it in me.I don't know where he came from to end on a mountain side in the wind and rain.That is why I'm not a dog owner,I give in too much!Hopefully come Monday a chip is found and he is on his merry way home!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I think Ted meant you had to start marking your territory the same way the dog did...

I really need to take a chill pill because this happened this morning and it's still annoying me. I went to get diesel, there was car at the pump that had the lights on and the driver was in it, he looked in the mirror and saw me waiting behind him and started slowly putting on his seatbelt then looked in the mirror again and opened a can of coke and started drinking it before eventually driving off slowly , he was definitely being deliberately slow. This kind of thing annoys me way more than it should but I always drive away from the pump asap if someone is waiting behind me ,I think some people are just awkward for the sake of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,088 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I really need to take a chill pill because this happened this morning and it's still annoying me. I went to get diesel, there was car at the pump that had the lights on and the driver was in it, he looked in the mirror and saw me waiting behind him and started slowly putting on his seatbelt then looked in the mirror again and opened a can of coke and started drinking it before eventually driving off slowly , he was definitely being deliberately slow. This kind of thing annoys me way more than it should but I always drive away from the pump asap if someone is waiting behind me ,I think some people are just awkward for the sake of it.

Could you tell yourself that maybe he was taking his time admiring his view?

I'm annoyed that the charge in my phone isn't lasting any length now and the phone is less than a year old.

To thine own self be true

Maybe you were his Diet Coke Break? :pac:

New Home wrote: »
    Maybe you were his Diet Coke Break? :pac:

I'm starting to feel sorry for him now.😂

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The TV section in the paper has given Big Trouble in Little China 2 stars :eek: :mad: yet they gave the Ghostbusters remake 4 stars :rolleyes:
    Bleedin philistines.

Oh yes, and they also have more spelling and grammar mistakes than a junior infants copy book.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

wally79 wrote: »
    Click touch site at bottom of page

Thanks! I'd had the same TA!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

New Home wrote: »

Another time I went to bed without realising that the door was unlocked and that the keys were on the lock outside!!

I worked in a small sub office of a bank branch. One morning I walked in and there was the safe door wide open with thousands of Pounds sitting there. To make matters worse the branch had a huge window facing out on to the footpath with only a net curtain across the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,108 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Every time I look at google News page

Vogue Williams this , Vogue Williams said , Vogue Williams shares . bla bla bla bla bla

Minimum alcohol pricing. F*cking nanny state.

Sneezing before mascara has dried completely.

When you are in a different toilet and you forget that it doesn't have a soft-close toilet seat so you just let it fall expecting it to close gracefully. Instead there is an almighty bang!!! as it crashes shut :eek:

Tldr: it is embarrassing when you get caught banging in the toilet.

When you are in a different toilet and you forget that it doesn't have a soft-close toilet seat so you just let it fall expecting it to close gracefully. Instead there is an almighty bang!!! as it crashes shut :eek:

Tldr: it is embarrassing when you get caught banging in the toilet.
    I thought the post was about letting something else fall noisily into the toilet. Now that's a TA 😂

Antares35 wrote: »
    I thought the post was about letting something else fall noisily into the toilet. Now that's a TA ��
    Ah yes of course, your phone. Very TA that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,205 ✭✭✭Archeron

I just saw an episode of the Angelus that I'd never seen, it had puppets in a shopping centre. They are going to haunt my dreams for weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Wore a pair of latex gloves in the shop today... didn't know they were latex - thought they were vinyl. I f*cking hate the smell of latex. Now my hands and fingers are howfin of the stuff.

Can't get rid of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

My favourite hat blew off and away when I was out having a walk, I didn't think it was as windy as it turned out to be. It's a shame, it served me well over the last while. Fair thee well old friend. I'll get over it once I let a single solitary tear run down my cheek, gotta accept it like a man.

giphy.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement