Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Annd9

Horrible places , if that was the solution to legalising weed in Ireland you can keep it :)

Depends really , visited one in Málaga which was pretty grim but went to another near Marbella which was incredible , swimming pool , chess , books and a genuinely chilled out atmosphere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

Annd9 wrote: »
    Depends really , visited one in Málaga which was pretty grim but went to another near Marbella which was incredible , swimming pool , chess , books and a genuinely chilled out atmosphere

Yeah his gaffs are more Fifa and pool tables but his lifestyle is insane for a weed retailer. Especially at 24 with no other visible means.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Admin: defamatory comments deleted. Next one gets an instant and permanent forum ban.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

Seen something randomly about some Dublin lad runs 3 high end weed clubs in Spain, he’s 24 and has all the Gucci gear, big cars, endless cash it looks like. Did he win the euro million or what?

By the name of Manny Dowlds, always struck me as odd how he set them clubs up. Never seem to be busy, and he seems flush with cash always back and forth to Vegas and LA. Something stinks and it’s more than the Lemonchello lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

I’d say it’s just hard work, yano yerself. 3 plush clubs in 18 months at 24, is definitely doable with the right attitude and acumen. As long as you live within your means.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,624 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Well known businessman with links to criminals...hmmmmmm
    I wonder why did they bury the cash in this MANS FIELD?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/child-arrested-as-part-of-gang-found-digging-up-70000-39454406.html

From the linked article
    Crime boss 'Fat' Andy Connors was the head of one of the country's largest burglary gangs when he was shot dead almost six years ago.
    He died in his wife Ann's arms after being shot five times in a targeted assassination.

He was buried in a €28k gold-plated coffin, with hundreds of thousands of euro worth of jewellery.

Sound to me like the lads would have got a much better haul than 70k by digging up their former boss. If that info is true I wouldnt be surprised if someone does it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

• Registered Users Posts: 19,624 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

yeah it could be true but I also wonder where the info came from. Equally it could also be lies that were spread to the media by friends/family to make him look like the big man on his burial. And not realising a lie like that could get his grave dug up even if there is actually no jewellery inside the coffin and the story was made up just to enhance his memory & reputation.

Whatever it is Im just surprised no one has tried. "Hundreds of thousands worth of jewellery" suggests that there is a minimum of 200k worth supposedly lying six feet underground and yet no one in the criminal world has even bothered checking that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Good old Gnasher family certainly knows how to recruit good players, should have stuck to football.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/ex-footballer-led-police-chase-18784932

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

There's a theory that dots was the kneecapper of the guy who supposely shot Moore, McGovern and Bulger weren't killed so there's definitely a reason to why he was killed.

Cancer was knee deep in the lot, he was the target on the day, it wouldn't surprise me if cancer himself is pushing the narrative that Liam and Bomber were the leaders in ordering the killings.

Always wondered why did they kill David but only wounded the other 2 lads? Like they shot them but let them live, McGovern supposedly best pals with dk too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,930 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Ha John Doyle’s wardy tweet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

Ha John Doyle’s wardy tweet :)

What's happening in that tweet? It went over my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

What's happening in that tweet? It went over my head.

Same I didn’t get it at all

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

MrSanchez wrote: »
    Always wondered why did they kill David but only wounded the other 2 lads? Like they shot them but let them live, McGovern supposedly best pals with dk too

Believe they wer trying to kill them all, heat of the moment and with the weapons used would be very difficult to just "wound" somone on pupose anyway.

IMHO of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

MrSanchez wrote: »

The other theory from a poster here is plausible too, the targets were cancer Liam and dots.

[snipped]

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Who are these multiple twitter pages mocking DK. Are they in the know or are they just ****e talking.

Just a theory as theory, if DK had left Dubai, that would mean he was sure he was going to get lifted, however all the others are still in Dubai, so why would they all feel safe, DK is still in Dubai is my theory, just holed up in a plush APT or villa, and does not go out at the moment, as to not give bad press on Dubai if his picture pops up in the press, his handlers would not be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Believe they wer trying to kill them all, heat of the moment and with the weapons used would be very difficult to just "wound" somone on pupose anyway.

IMHO of course.
    Unless the AK was on single shot instead of automatic which would be very stupid with so many innocents there and the way they searched the hotel looked disciplined

Unless the AK was on single shot instead of automatic which would be very stupid with so many innocents there and the way they searched the hotel looked disciplined

Exactly to the point, imagine the backlash on the Hutches if they had just sprayed the place, it would be a worldwide horror story, and they would have been lifted in 5 minutes, they knew their targets, and only went for them, possibly thinking with them 3 liars out the way, all the others would fall into line, just a theory, and end of killings for a short while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,870 ✭✭✭enricoh

Anyone hazard a guess what percentage of drugs are bought online nowadays and delivered to your letterbox? Surely the percentage is only going to grow?
    Back in the day when I'd be buying stuff, I'd have taken that option instead of traipsing around town, down dodgy lanes and dealing with dodgy heads!
    Could the big drug money go out of gangland?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 theo_parrish

enricoh wrote: »
    Anyone hazard a guess what percentage of drugs are bought online nowadays and delivered to your letterbox? Surely the percentage is only going to grow?
    Back in the day when I'd be buying stuff, I'd have taken that option instead of traipsing around town, down dodgy lanes and dealing with dodgy heads!
    Could the big drug money go out of gangland?

No doubt its increased alot over the last while, especially since lockdown, but I dont think it will ever surpass street/local dealing. Most ppl are put off with the whole process as they dont know how to use it and find it easier to just meet a local dealer, I'd imagine its mainly just older heads that prefer to be discreet and go on the onions.

Edit: Ireland needs more domestic suppliers if online is to really to take off.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

enricoh wrote: »

Will tie in nicely with the cashless society we’re bound to get.

No cash for the dealers so will have to either go online or bitcoin or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Boxing career is over

• Registered Users Posts: 40,320 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Boxing career is over

calling it a career is generous. hasn't fought in 2 years and was knocked out in his last 2 fights.

calling it a career is generous. hasn't fought in 2 years and was knocked out in his last 2 fights.

Still a career,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Mr E wrote: »
    New thread (continued from here)

Rules:

Ahh lads who got whacked from the boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

Was Turner aligned to anyone or just a scrote and bully.. I've followed him on Instagram alright and he seems to have gradually got worse.. guessing he will cosy up to the kinahan lads seen as his connection to MTK

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Was Turner aligned to anyone or just a scrote and bully.. I've followed him on Instagram alright and he seems to have gradually got worse.. guessing he will cosy up to the kinahan lads seen as his connection to MTK

Just a big time bully,, think's he has the backing of mtk,

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: @Un happy in rush, @Lfc1988 - as you are unable to discus the actual topic, don't post in the thread again.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

Big Sexy. Professional boxer and out of control at the moment.

Smashed up a gaf in Shankhill, caused a massive car crash on the M50, stabbed someone in the neck in Sandyford during a collection.

He's a headcase.

Advertisement