Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

1214215216217218220»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Has anyone seen any super duper bargains on maxi cosi bases? I broke mine the other day, and much as I’d love to avoid buying another, I just can’t manage without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

jlm29 wrote: »
    Has anyone seen any super duper bargains on maxi cosi bases? I broke mine the other day, and much as I’d love to avoid buying another, I just can’t manage without it.

Have you tried adverts? Might get a second hand one cheap enough

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Havent seen any deals but there are plenty of second hand ones out there, or if you went to one of the baby markets surely be one there..
    I know there are some for sale in Galway if any good..
    Ended up borrowing one as I could not fathom paying that much for them..

If anyone is looking for new 9oz bottles Smyths are selling a 6 pack for 17.99 at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Clashmore

jlm29 wrote: »
    What happened to your base jlm29, the isofix on mine no longer works but I can belt it in instead

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Lidl are selling pampers jumbo packs half price tomorrow and Sunday. €13 so no €6.50.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Clashmore wrote: »
    What happened to your base jlm29, the isofix on mine no longer works but I can belt it in instead

Mine wasn’t an easy fix, it was a different one that was only isofix. The bit ghat pulled out to release the seat snapped. I got another one though, I couldn’t deal with belting the seat in anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Aldi baby event again this Thursday

https://www.aldi.ie/c/specialbuys/dates/2020-07-30

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭elderberry

Super Valu baby offers until next Wednesday (12th Aug) include SMA stage 2 follow on milk - 2 tins for e23.

See pages 20-21 of leaflet at below link for all other offers:
    https://supervalu.ie/offers-leaflet/011/mobile/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Lidl have young kids garden stuff in from today. It wasn't in their leaflets so seems there's plenty left

IMG-20210506-WA0005.jpg
    Plastic playhouse, €100

IMG-20210506-WA0017.jpg
    Wooden playhouse, €150

IMG-20210506-WA0015.jpg
    Slide, €60

IMG-20210506-WA0013.jpg
    Little picnic bench, €30

IMG-20210506-WA0011.jpg
    Mud kitchen, €60

IMG-20210506-WA0007.jpg
    Sandpit, €50
    Waterproof sunshade roof that lowers over it to be a lid. Sorry, bad picture

Few other things too, seemed like good stuff at good prices

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Lidl have young kids garden stuff in from today. It wasn't in their leaflets so seems there's plenty left

Few other things too, seemed like good stuff at good prices

Here's a few others:

Kids tractor €60 (3+)
    image.png

Kids Go-Kart €50 (2+)
    image.png

Balance Bike: €35
    image.png

Scooters €30/€35
    image.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

What branch is that? Was looking for one of the black scooters but all out in my local.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭xalot

Amazon have the Medela Swing Breast pump half price for Prime day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

xalot wrote: »
    Amazon have the Medela Swing Breast pump half price for Prime day

Beware there is an almighty customs screw up it seems with these, might be cheaper getting 30 day free prime and ordering from DE

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

If anyone is looking at Christmas things already Smyths have some great deals at the moment nice cot for 20 for dolls, and the Cavella dolls 2 for the price of one. Got them home delivered and stashed already

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Anyone know of any waterwipes bargains or even half reasonable prices out there? Everything seems to work out around €2.60+ a pack vs ~€2 it used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Aldi and Lidl have versions of them which are excellent. Not the cheap wipes but an exact replica of waterwipes. Aldi ones a better but non biodegradable. The Lidl ones are biodegradable. Both are under a euro. We used to insist on water wipes but you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Bambinoonboard

Hi there, are these the Mamia ones? I bought loads of these in preparation for our little arrival and then someone told me to check the ingredients as they've more chemicals than you'd imagine. Never would have noticed myself until I checked. If it's something that affects your decision in using, might be a little heads up. Otherwise shop away :D They're also so much cheaper........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Never actually looked at the ingredients. Both Lidl and aldi have versions of biodegradable wipes now and that's what we use. Must look up the ingredients but they are cheaper than water wipes, do the same job but are biodegradable. The kids aren't eating them so all good for us

• Registered Users Posts: 32,371 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Some good clubcard deals in tesco for sudocrem and shampoos, nappies etc

Though I know a big sudocrem is still cheaper per gram

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/en-IE/buylists/clubcard-prices/clubcard-prices/nappies

Advertisement