Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Millem wrote: »
    Stop I know! gap are having 50% off pjs tomorrow!!

Nope.... can’t even open the website cause I won’t be able to resist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

5 fleeces and a hat for 19e, you are a legend Millem!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Mountain warehouse.com are doing free delivery this weekend, use code “TUBE” to get an extra 20% off everything including sale.

Camber Kids fleeces 6 colours available €3.19 with code. I just ordered 1!
    Can’t post link as am on phone :(

Wow thanks picked up this and another one of those camber fleeces

https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/eu/camber-kids-microfleece-hoodie-p11141.aspx/blue/

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭cant26

Mountain warehouse.com are doing free delivery this weekend, use code “TUBE” to get an extra 20% off everything including sale.

Camber Kids fleeces 6 colours available €3.19 with code. I just ordered 1!
    Can’t post link as am on phone :(

Great bargain, any idea what the sizes are like?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

bradley’s pharmacy at the kcr have elf surveillance cameras for €5....I need one for them ;)
    Munchkin latch microwave steriliser with 2 bottles and bottle brush €10
    Mr men potty €5.

• Advertisement

smyths have the money off vouchers €5 off €50 and €10 off €100

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

That mountain wear site is very good, just going mad tisnt pay day. Is there stuff good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Definitely great bargain there, fleeces and T-shirt’s I ordered we’re cheaper than Penny’s! Didn’t get them yet so can’t comment on quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

sillysocks wrote: »
    Definitely great bargain there, fleeces and T-shirt’s I ordered we’re cheaper than Penny’s! Didn’t get them yet so can’t comment on quality.

My son has a couple of fleeced and my husband has loads. Really lovely quality, the mens in particular.

Edit. I got a despatch email this morning.

yellow hen wrote: »
    My son has a couple of fleeced and my husband has loads. Really lovely quality, the mens in particular.

Edit. I got a despatch email this morning.

yes I got my despatch email too :)
    I ordered 5-6 years....hope it fits!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

smyths have the money off vouchers €5 off €50 and €10 off €100

A friend of mine filled her trolley in smyths yesterday, only to hear about the vouchers today! The stuff I’m after is the same price on amazon, even after the vouchers in smyths are applied, so I’ll save myself the trip!

jlm29 wrote: »
    A friend of mine filled her trolley in smyths yesterday, only to hear about the vouchers today! The stuff I’m after is the same price on amazon, even after the vouchers in smyths are applied, so I’ll save myself the trip!

that’s good! also amazon open box have 20% off.

On a separate note does anyone know what paw patrol vehicles I am meant to buy for the paw patroller? There are so many kinds!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

that’s good! also amazon open box have 20% off.

On a separate note does anyone know what paw patrol vehicles I am meant to buy for the paw patroller? There are so many kinds!!!

It’s the old style ones, the ones that come in boxes they have a push button. I think they are called transformer ones.

I spent ages looking for the correct ones 😂

It’s the old style ones, the ones that come in boxes they have a push button. I think they are called transformer ones.

I spent ages looking for the correct ones 😂
    Thanks a mil :)
    Is it these ones?

Any idea if I can buy a robodog?
    My son insists he drives a patroller.....but it only comes with Ryder!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Vooice

Millem, it's the basic vehicles that go with the Paw Patroller. So search, for example, basic Chase vehicle. They are usually around the £13 mark on Amazon.
    I couldn't find Robodog on his own. My son kept asking for him when he opened the Paw Patroller...It's cheeky they don't include him and make you buy another big vehicle!!

Vooice wrote: »
    Millem, it's the basic vehicles that go with the Paw Patroller. So search, for example, basic Chase vehicle. They are usually around the £13 mark on Amazon.
    I couldn't find Robodog on his own. My son kept asking for him when he opened the Paw Patroller...It's cheeky they don't include him and make you buy another big vehicle!!

Ok great I think the ones I posted are the right ones! They work out cheaper in smyths! How many did you buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Vooice

Ok great I think the ones I posted are the right ones! They work out cheaper in smyths! How many did you buy?

Just saw the image you attached. Yes they will fit it. There are different sorts like basic, mission and spy. I don't think kids really care if they are mixed? See how Rubble has an eyemask and the mission ones have helmets. Waaay too much of my limited brain space taken up by Paw Patrol!
    I got all 6, 3 fit in the Paw Patroller when it's closed and all 6 fit on it when it's open.

m & s 20% off with YESPLEASE
    valid from tomorrow I presume just after midnight tonight

• Advertisement

m & s 20% off with YESPLEASE
    valid from tomorrow I presume just after midnight tonight

Thanks for that. Looks like you can’t use this code alongside the WELCOME10 code. Pity as that was a real bargain!!

• Moderators Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

cant26 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Looks like you can’t use this code alongside the WELCOME10 code. Pity as that was a real bargain!!

I could. Not sure if it applies, but I added the WELCOME10 last night, and then added the 20% off code this morning when it became active. You need to spend over €50 to get the WELCOME10 voucher (I added my items, total was 66euro, then added the WELCOME10 voucher, and then the 20% off. Total now is €43)

I could. Not sure if it applies, but I added the WELCOME10 last night, and then added the 20% off code this morning when it became active. You need to spend over €50 to get the WELCOME10 voucher (I added my items, total was 66euro, then added the WELCOME10 voucher, and then the 20% off. Total now is €43)
    I’ve done it before no problem but just checked there again. Total is €55 WELCOME10 knocks it down to €45 then I added the YESPLEASE code and it went to €44. The 20% was applied and it says the WELCOME10 is no longer applied. Oh well!

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Lizardlegz

cant26 wrote: »
    I’ve done it before no problem but just checked there again. Total is €55 WELCOME10 knocks it down to €45 then I added the YESPLEASE code and it went to €44. The 20% was applied and it says the WELCOME10 is no longer applied. Oh well!

WELCOME10 does work. But you need to spend more. You need to spend over €60 in total (perhaps even 63/64) for it to work. First put in YESPLEASE. After the 20% is take off your total still needs to be over €50. If the 20% off is taking your total below €50 welcome10 won’t work. So take off the 20% then say that makes it €53. Then add welcome10 and it will bring it to €43. Xx

WELCOME10 also needs to be used with a new email address

I just got an email from aib rewards...€10 back off €100 in smyths. That’s €20 off €110 if you use it before money off vouchers are up!

I am ranting now about robodog! in the ad on smyths for paw patroller he is clearly driving it!!! I am contemplating now buying the mission cruiser just to get him :(
    If anyone sees any deals on it please post cheapest I found is smyths €40. The vehicles to fit inside are different to paw patroller:(

Lizardlegz wrote: »
    WELCOME10 does work. But you need to spend more. You need to spend over €60 in total (perhaps even 63/64) for it to work. First put in YESPLEASE. After the 20% is take off your total still needs to be over €50. If the 20% off is taking your total below €50 welcome10 won’t work. So take off the 20% then say that makes it €53. Then add welcome10 and it will bring it to €43. Xx
    Thanks, I realised my mistake after I posted. Once I upped my order slightly both codes.

Just reserved these from argos:
    cones and football €3
    lightning mcqueen €12.99

The lighning mcqueen looks great, it comes with blue pieces to transform it!

h and m have 20% off everything including sale. If you sign up to newsletter they will send you a 25% code off one item. It should work with the 20%. You need to make sure you are signed in for the 25% code to work :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Got my mountain warehouse delivery. Bargain!

Advertisement