Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BANGERNOMICS (sub2k) of the week/day Part 6

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Lack of street cred more like.
    One step above a leap card.

Could stick a load of chrome plastic ones mind, nismo racing and some vents, I'm sure it would all add to its charm and a few speed holes....

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭kalkat2002

Terrible looking but tiz cheap....

Are that engines the renault 1.5 dci??
    Rgds

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

kalkat2002 wrote: »
    Rgds

Yep, or if it helps, it's the reliable Nissan Qashqai engine.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Mac Taylor wrote: »
    https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/audi-a4/25435049

Full disclosure.....selling my own car.....

Appreciate any feedback.....good or bad:D

Thanks. Mac

Is it a car or a clown car, with those 55 seats :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Oops!

kalkat2002 wrote: »
    Rgds

K9K Renault engine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/mitsubishi-galant-1-6-petrol/25452429

YjQ4MjcyYmJlZWMyMzYyNzRmOTJlNjM3N2VkYzNjNjQu9ezbz4XJR1g4VZT75X4XaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNTIxMTc5MDh8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

92 Galant 1.6 with a heap of alleged recent work done, tested til October (+ extension) and taxed til August, €550

Same owner since 1999! I am fiercely tempted

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/mitsubishi-galant-1-6-petrol/25452429

YjQ4MjcyYmJlZWMyMzYyNzRmOTJlNjM3N2VkYzNjNjQu9ezbz4XJR1g4VZT75X4XaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNTIxMTc5MDh8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

92 Galant 1.6 with a heap of alleged recent work done, tested til October (+ extension) and taxed til August, €550

Same owner since 1999! I am fiercely tempted

Jeez that's gas. I only searched for early to mid 90s Galants & Lancers today. Just before that one went up I'd say. Tempted myself but the 'welding underneath' would worry me.

Looks a shed to be honest...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭gussieg

just wondered did anyone spot those two fiat pandas for sale, both 2010, both under 58k mileage, both red , with the same seller, v?
    theyre gone now anyway, just wondered . one was 1250 , the other 2000.

Looks a shed to be honest...

Just looks like an old car to me, one that would probably come up quite tidy with a wash and hoover. Shed how?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Jeez that's gas. I only searched for early to mid 90s Galants & Lancers today. Just before that one went up I'd say. Tempted myself but the 'welding underneath' would worry me.

I'd actually rather get a bus than travel in that yoke.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

:eek::eek::D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Looks alright to me. Very rare now too.

Just looks like an old car to me, one that would probably come up quite tidy with a wash and hoover. Shed how?

Colours are all off, the seat cushion to take out the sting of a collapsed seat..... Old carpet but out for mats.... Ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭26000 Elephants

Colours are all off, the seat cushion to take out the sting of a collapsed seat..... Old carpet but out for mats.... Ugh

Its the fact that the seller considers these things make the car "immaculate inside and out" makes me worry about his ability to he honest at all.

Hed be better off saying ts rough around the edges but goes well- it's the way its priced after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,442 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Galant gone now.

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Galant gone now.

Did Duke buy it????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭jharr100

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭I Was VB

I was very tempted with that galant, I need some 25+ year old jap saloon on the fleet.

We’ll see that galant on dd again for a multiple of its €550 price and some tyre shine.

I Was VB wrote: »
    I was very tempted with that galant, I need some 25+ year old jap saloon on the fleet.

We’ll see that galant on dd again for a multiple of its €550 price and some tyre shine.

...by a certain seller in Mullingar.

Was well worth the money IMO

• Advertisement

Did Duke buy it????

I wish. I’ve enough old jap scrap to keep me busy

Erra if it had electric windows and other bits and a bigger engine it would have been a right good buy. It needed a full respray and was pure basic spec so wouldn’t have interested me. They are massively rare these days though.

Would have made a nice project for someone and would probably be complete by the time it turned 30.

Yaris:

49666642843_05896ac32c_z.jpg

49667185776_47f33a9097_z.jpg

Very clean and straight all round. No peeling, the odd very slight mark but nothing at all worth noting. Drives A1 and has a stack of history

I know its only been four months, but I was delighted seeing this on the road today. Always nice to see something you've sold still going

50147863967_efe2052889_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭selectamatic

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Erra if it had electric windows and other bits and a bigger engine it would have been a right good buy. It needed a full respray and was pure basic spec so wouldn’t have interested me. They are massively rare these days though.

Would have made a nice project for someone and would probably be complete by the time it turned 30.

You couldn't justify going all out on that galant with the likes of a full respray.

Things like that just simply need to be kept roadworthy imo and once they're on classic tax and 2 year nct they'll be worth a modest few pound.

Rub of an oily rag restoration ftw.

Wasn’t the facelift model either, which came out that year. I’d actually buy one as a project - my idea of an 88-90 Camry seems impossible for handy money.

I'd love a bluebird!!! I don't know why....

same!

Or a Sierra.... Loved them as a kid...

They seem to come up often enough but at mad money though.

• Advertisement

Or a Sierra.... Loved them as a kid...

Wouldn’t have the same appeal for me at all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement