Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs you never want to hear again..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Theres a new Westlife song on the Radio.

I thought I was hearing things....just heard this bit...."without a belly or a temper, perfect teeth, hair growing where its meant to"

Like seriously WTF.

They are seriously a bit long in the tooth to be singing this crap.

Every time I hear it now, I listen out for those words, just so I can go off on a rant at the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

:P:pac:Baby shark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭RFOLEY1990

"Happy" by Pharrell

makes me anything but

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭Pissartist

Irelands call

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Love is all around .. Wet Wet Wet.

Id do time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I will always love you , Whitney Houston

5star02707 wrote: »

baby fckn shark me hole!

Hate all these songs here!

Great minds must think alike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Pissartist wrote: »
    Irelands call

Such a sh1t song. It's made me dislike rugby even more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Fcuk this song :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭doolox

Houston could not hold the high notes in that wretched song late in her career, a supremely annoying songstress using her "voice" like a power tool to cut through the eardrums of her hapless audience and the original inspiration for a thousand even worse pub singers and party goers who thought they could hit the loud notes as powerfully as she could.

Most ordinary peoples voices crack when attempting the vocal gymnastics of Houston.

Unfortunately her bad health before her eventual demise was the subject of some horrendously insensitive youtube videos of her final shambolic performances late in her career. The power was gone in her voice and she was no longer able put the same effect into her voice that had endeared her to many female vocalists in the 90's and beyond.

Some people in her final days were actually cat calling and booing at her concerts which gives me mixed feelings on the subject. She should never have been allowed to perform in such a poor state of preparation but probably needed the money desperately enough to do so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

5star02707 wrote: »

The song rattles my brain. Looking at my little 'un doing the moves warms my heart. It's a tough trade.

Thankfully due to choice of radio station, I don't get to hear a lot of the songs people hate through this thread - in fact, I've never heard of a lot of these people. . .Due Lipo, dafuq :confused:

One that is annoying me a little at present is that "I can leave the light on" one, I must hear it most times I get into the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Zaph wrote: »
    The song is actually called Proud Mary, and the original by Creedence Clearwater Revival is far superior. If you haven't heard it, their version may make you chance your opinion of the song.

She really made a dogs dinner of that song resembling a desperate crow choking on someones unwanted leftovers, let alone the various others that have further murdered that song over the years :rolleyes:

I had the misfortune of being in an office yesterday that had some generic contemporary station playing tripe, I couldn't tell one piece of scour from the other. All I know is the world is completely doomed if people actually like this autotuned modern scutter!

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Rootsblower

Fireflies by Owl City

Most annoying song ever, I’d rather go deaf than hear it again

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭rgodard80a

The English national anthem

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

rgodard80a wrote: »
    The English national anthem

British.

England doesn't have a National Anthem.

Another hateful one.....

I dont want to be somebody without your body cloooooooose to me....cos I'm an animal, animal......

Die rotten song, die!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

everlast75 wrote: »
    And I don't mean the easy targets like Jedward (my, how I wish they were easy targets)

I mean songs that you might have liked once.. Or else despised from the start.

My few straight away are..

'Sweet child of mine' (ruined by night clubs)

'All night to get lucky' (liked at first but got saturated airplay)

'Knights in white satin' (always depressed the fook out of me)

'Hotel California'

Anything by Bon Jovi (especially Loving on a prayer)

What about... YOU???

Holy **** you're bringing up some of the all-time greats, wow. Also it's Living on a prayer.

I'll go with: When The Going Gets Tough, any version.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

Holy **** you're bringing up some of the all-time greats, wow. Also it's Living on a prayer.

I'll go with: When The Going Gets Tough, any version.
    Bon Jovi are for middle-aged men who still wet the bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Everyday I'm shuffling or whatever it's called.

Also It's raining men, wagon wheel and baby shark

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Don't know who sings it but it goes

I wanna woof woof but I'm broken hearted
    Quack quack quack since the day we parted

• Advertisement

I wanna woof woof but I'm broken hearted
    Quack quack quack since the day we parted

Sorry but I sang that in the words of the song.
    i hadn’t used the woof or quack bits before. I’m falling around laughing.

“Quack quack quack since the day we parted “is an absolute classic line especially with the woof line ahead of it. I shall be so going both all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

That song Eamon Eamon Eamon Take me to church

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Salmon Leap

Anything Eurovision

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Undividual

Walk of Life.

… On the radio now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

you must be the only person alive to not recognise an Abba song....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

Yet another one of Katy Perry's ear-cutters.

That f**king chorus gives me a f**king migraine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

Could I please ask all radio stations to please please please STOP playing that wretched ****ing "Dance Monkey" song.

To say that it's being played to death is the understatement of the century.
    I mean ffs how many bleedin times do you want people to hear it? It's not just the fact that it's a grossly annoying song in every way, but the amount of times it's being played on nearly every radio station really is taking the piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,689 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Cristal waters, gypsy woman.
    I meant to post it as the worst song ever , but I never want to listen to it again

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭feelings

Amy fcuking Whingehouse. She sang some truly awful sh1te.

• Advertisement

Could I please ask all radio stations to please please please STOP playing that wretched ****ing "Dance Monkey" song.

To say that it's being played to death is the understatement of the century.
    I mean ffs how many bleedin times do you want people to hear it? It's not just the fact that it's a grossly annoying song in every way, but the amount of times it's being played on nearly every radio station really is taking the piss.

My Mum says to me, that terrible Racist song should be banned. She thought it was someone imitating a Chinese person.

Advertisement