Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If 911 was an inside job, why did insurers pay out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,391 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

It’s not rocket science, why? In this situation the insurance companies would have to be told officially men had entered the buildings before the 9/11 attack and planted devices to destroy the buildings. The Insurance companies had no such evidence this happened officially, so they had to pay out in the belief the official narrative was correct.

Mr Hosey story is concerning since he spotted men who seem to not be American-born drilling inside the towers a week before the destruction of the towers. He was very distinct in details they had jackhammers and heavy equipment and were taking apart the corner internal wall in one room when he found them there. Considering what happened a week later the FBI should talk to him and see who this group was and have they perpetrated in a hidden crime here?

How does he know this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Dohnjoe wrote: »

You previously claimed that Larry Silverstein had WTC 7 "blown up", and that he was "in on it" with his insurance company, or are you changing that story?

My belief WTC7 building was taken down by controlled demolition. The information we have supports that including the science, physics, and engineering.
    Who was exactly involved in the demolition specifically we speculate there!

Silverstein is an assumed suspect because of his dear relationship with the state of Israel and he had released many contradictory statements about what happened on the day. Could he be innocent sure, but till we find who did it, he remains on the list of suspects.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

My belief

You just claimed the insurance companies were contacted and told the buildings were blown up

Did you just make that up or do you have credible evidence for it?

How does he know this?

He spoke with an older man, he was inside the room with the blue jumpsuit men. Hosey says he had a foreign accent. He suggested he was Israeli.

You just claimed the insurance companies were contacted and told the buildings were blown up
    ?

Read what i wrote again.
    In this situation, the insurance companies would have to be told officially men had entered the buildings before the 9/11 attack and planted devices to destroy the buildings. (part you ignored) The Insurance companies had no such evidence this happened officially, so they had to pay out in the belief the official narrative was correct.

• Advertisement

He spoke with an older man, he was inside the room with the blue jumpsuit men. Hosey says he had a foreign accent. He suggested he was Israeli.

So no evidence

Read what i wrote again.
    In this situation, the insurance companies would have to be told officially men had entered the buildings before the 9/11 attack and planted devices to destroy the buildings.

Did you just make this up or do you have evidence for this?

Did this actually happen?

So no evidence

Speaking face to face with someone is not evidence? If this experience is real we can search for this man here and who he worked for. He also spoke with a man sitting in a truck was wearing one of the blue jumpsuits. Mr Hosey wanted to know who they worked for and was told to mind his own business by the driver. He also saw the trucks the men arrived in at the loading bay. He says the belonged to Moishe Moving company. He noticed they were not loading or unloading anything, instead they were drilling suspciously inside the towers, doing something.

Did you just make this up or do you have evidence for this?

Did this actually happen?

I bet you now these bluejumpsuit men are on film. Copies of security footage maybe stored somewhere, held by a third party firm. We know the US had secret files about Israeli and Saudi involvement in the 9/11 attacks that likely will never be shown to the public.

ALLEGEDLY Speaking face to face with someone is not evidence? If this experience is real we can search for this man here and who he worked for. He also spoke with a man sitting in a truck was wearing one of the blue jumpsuits.

Fixed that for you.

Mr Hosey wanted to know who they worked for and was told to mind his own business by the driver. He also saw the trucks the men arrived in at the loading bay. He says the belonged to Moishe Moving company. He noticed they were not loading or unloading anything, instead they were drilling suspciously inside the towers, doing something.

If some random person walked up to me and started questioning me I would also say the same thing.

• Advertisement

If some random person walked up to me and started questioning me I would also say the same thing.

I think being a contractor to remove mainframe computers from the Twin Towers, makes his story more credible than the average joe coming along and saying i worked there. This guy ran a business all this can be verified even 20 years later.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

enno99 wrote: »
    your rambling what questions Silverstien covered FBI covered government
    Sorry, this post doesn't make sense.

It doesn't really address or answer any of my points either.

You have not at all covered the issue with Silverstein.
    You just declared that his confession wasn't valid because it was on YouTube.
    That's very ironic...

I think being a contractor to remove mainframe computers from the Twin Towers, makes his story more credible than the average joe coming along and saying i worked there. This guy ran a business all this can be verified even 20 years later.

It really doesn't though, I'll say it again, if I was working and someone (a contractor removing computers?) Asks me who I am/what I am doing I would tell him to mind his own business because its got nothing to do with him.

That doesn't make me a terrorist or a member of mossad it just means I don't have to tell random people who I am or what I am doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

It really doesn't though, I'll say it again, if I was working and someone (a contractor removing computers?) Asks me who I am/what I am doing I would tell him to mind his own business because its got nothing to do with him.

That doesn't make me a terrorist or a member of mossad it just means I don't have to tell random people who I am or what I am doing.
    And if I was a spy doing something in secret and had gone to the bother of setting up a cover, I'd just tell the guy the cover story.
    Seems like that would be something they'd teach in day one of black ops school.

When he came across them the older fella seemed angry he discovered them. The older guy says to Mr Hosey “who are you, get the hell out, this is a security zone. Mr Hosey says back to him sound like your taking the building apart. We putting in cabling get the hell out of here. He left then, but found it suspicious because the floor was totally empty with no tenants inside or offices in there only concrete all the way back to the windows inside the trade towers.

He outlines how trucks gain access to the WTC site, they arrive at the loading dock area, securty checks occur all the men would have to come out of the truck and show union cards, photo identifcation, trucks would then be opened up to be checked. He describes a process of double checks at different points When he made he way over to the driver in the loading bay to ask who he worked for, he noticed it was a Moishe truck, it was non union firm, he couldn’t explain how they got past the WTC security barriers and the security gate guard. He enquired later amongst friends in the business and many of his peers told him leave this alone you may end up in lot of trouble if you keep looking into this.

I bet you now these bluejumpsuit men are on film. Copies of security footage maybe stored somewhere, held by a third party firm. We know the US had secret files about Israeli and Saudi involvement in the 9/11 attacks that likely will never be shown to the public.

That doesn't answer my question. Do you have evidence of this claim of yours that the insurance companies would have been contacted and told that the buildings were blown up?

That doesn't answer my question. Do you have evidence of this claim of yours that the insurance companies would have been contacted and told that the buildings were blown up?

That’s not my claim Dohnjoe
    Insurance firms involved here had evidence of men coming into the building, and found out they were drilling a week before the 9/11 attack, then their examination would likely have taken a different course.
    Insurance companies at this time only had evidence it was fire that caused the collapse.
    Mr Hosey unfortunately only came forward recently with his personal story of finding men in the building drilling.

When he came across them the older fella seemed angry he discovered them. The older guy says to Mr Hosey “who are you, get the hell out, this is a security zone. Mr Hosey says back to him sound like your taking the building apart. We putting in cabling get the hell out of here. He left then, but found it suspicious because the floor was totally empty with no tenants inside or offices in there only concrete all the way back to the windows inside the trade towers.

So he was in an area he wasn't supposed to be in, links to this conversation please?
    He outlines how trucks gain access to the WTC site, they arrive at the loading dock area, securty checks occur all the men would have to come out of the truck and show union cards, photo identifcation, trucks would then be opened up to be checked. He describes a process of double checks at different points When he made he way over to the driver in the loading bay to ask who he worked for, he noticed it was a Moishe truck, it was non union firm, he couldn’t explain how they got past the WTC security barriers and the security gate guard. He enquired later amongst friends in the business and many of his peers told him leave this alone you may end up in lot of trouble if you keep looking into this.

Yeah, sounds like made up BS to me, no wonder you fell for it.

So he was in an area he wasn't supposed to be in, links to this conversation please?

Radio interview. I l love to ask him more questions and find out more details what they looked like facially wise, what floor was the drilling occurring on, there some things not asked here i would have.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-989685163/pre-911-activity-at-the-twin-towers

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

They were installing internet cables. Well documented. Case closed.

• Advertisement

The Nal wrote: »
    They were installing internet cables. Well documented. Case closed.

Moishe is a moving system company (self storage) not an internet and cable company. Hosey was suspicious for many reasons because they were not loading or unloading anything from the trucks. They arrived to do drilling, he saw men hanging of internal walls drilling, saw jackhammers and other tools in an empty floor. Moishe was a non union firm also piqued his interest.

That’s not my claim Dohnjoe

Well yes it is
    In this situation the insurance companies would have to be told officially men had entered the buildings before the 9/11 attack and planted devices to destroy the buildings

What's your evidence for any of this?

Why would anyone tell all those insurance companies?

Well yes it is

What's your evidence for any of this?

Why would anyone tell all those insurance companies?

Originally Posted by Dohnjoe View Post
    Arup, Nordenson, Weidlinger - none of these found any evidence of this "inside job" you keep claiming happened, why is that?

I told you why that is!
    It’s not rocket science, why? In this situation the insurance companies would have to be told officially men had entered the buildings before the 9/11 attack and planted devices to destroy the buildings. The Insurance companies had no such evidence this happened officially, so they had to pay out in the belief the official narrative was correct.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

Somebody is watching too many films , drilling beneath the towers yet they had to get a plane to start it off ?
    What a load of ****e, anyone can remember the bottom part stood up and many lives were saved from empty pockets where rubble didn’t collapse on .
    If an explosion of that nature was instigated there would have been no survivors in the bottom floors .

I told you why that is!

Nah, you created a bizarre qualifier whereby insurance companies would have been told 911 was an inside job, which is absurd

You then use that to claim they had to "go with the official story". No they didn't, as demonstrated by the fact they hired their own experts and challenged these cases in court

So at no point did any of these insurance companies discover 9/11 was an inside job. During none of the claims, none of their investigations, none of the rebuttals to their investigations.

Moishe is a moving system company (self storage) not an internet and cable company. Hosey was suspicious for many reasons because they were not loading or unloading anything from the trucks. They arrived to do drilling, he saw men hanging of internal walls drilling, saw jackhammers and other tools in an empty floor. Moishe was a non union firm also piqued his interest.

OK, let's just say they were doing this, aside from the fact you would need to drill to hang fittings for cables, cutting chase runs into concrete etc to run cables.

Let's say they were not a cable company and they were there for nefarious reasons, what do you think they were doing and why were they doing it?

Somebody is watching too many films , drilling beneath the towers yet they had to get a plane to start it off ?
    What a load of ****e, anyone can remember the bottom part stood up and many lives were saved from empty pockets where rubble didn’t collapse on .
    If an explosion of that nature was instigated there would have been no survivors in the bottom floors .

Drilling at the basement of the towers? What you on about there? He doesn’t specify here what floor of the trade towers he discovered the men in. He just heard a loud noise where he was inside the building and went to have a look and came to a security door and went in and saw men in blue jumpsuits in the far corner working and drilling into the internal wall in the corner side. One man (older fella) was standing looking at them and dust was flying everywhere inside the room. Mr Hosey knowledge and background info here told in the interview, its obvious he not a faker. He details stuff only a person working there at the time could know. A faker is often vague about details and events, he describing things, like he was actually there.

Listen to him first and then have an opinion.

Drilling at the basement of the towers? What you on about there? He doesn’t specify here what floor of the trade towers he discovered the men in. He just heard a loud noise where he was inside the building and went to have a look and came to a security door and went in and saw men in blue jumpsuits in the far corner working and drilling into the internal wall in the corner side. One man (older fella) was standing looking at them and dust was flying everywhere inside the room. Mr Hosey knowledgle and background its obvious he not a faker. He details stuff only a person working there at the time could know. A faker is often vague about details and events, he describing things, like he was
    actually there.

Listen to him first and then have an opinion.

He was paid to move computers? What's his qualification? What is his expertise?

He was paid to move computers? What's his qualification? What is his expertise?

I think the FBI should interview Mr Hosey and go from there. If this is a true story, we may find who took out the buildings. Mr Hosey said he spoke with people back then and they can confirm this information for a new investigation. FBI openly admitted Urban moving company based in New Jersey employed Mossad spies, and here we have another moving company based in New York, with suspicious ties to Mossad, their trucks, identified outside the towers and WTC7 a week before the attack occurred. Coincidence?

• Advertisement

I think the FBI should interview Mr Hosey and go from there. If this is a true story, we may find who took out the buildings. Mr Hosey said he spoke with people back then and they can confirm this information for a new investigation. FBI openly admitted Urban moving company based in New Jersey employed Mossad spies, and here we have another moving company based in New York, with suspicious ties to Mossad, their trucks, identified outside the towers and WTC7 a week before the attack occurred. Coincidence?

That doesn't answer the questions I asked you

I also asked

Let's say they were not a cable company and they were there for nefarious reasons, what do you think they were doing and why were they doing it?

Advertisement