Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Bells21 wrote: »
    Have just ordered a wet suit with my Nook miles so will have to wait til tomorrow for the experience! Sounds like great fun though

The wet suit is available in the cupboard in the cranny. Took me a few mins to find that out! I was standing in the shop giving out stink that I'd have to wait till I got my delivery tomorrow :o:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Would love to try and catalog all the wetsuits - apparently there's 17 different types - not sure does that include nook miles wetsuit. I can offer blue and white horizontal stripes and yellow and white horizontal stripes!

Would love to try and catalog all the wetsuits - apparently there's 17 different types - not sure does that include nook miles wetsuit. I can offer blue and white horizontal stripes and yellow and white horizontal stripes!

Cool! I have the red & white horizontal stripes. Have ordered the ones from nook shopping & nook miles too.
    I presume there's different snorkels too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

They're the two that I have. White and blue from Nook miles and the yellow and white from the shop. Have a snazzy green swimming cap and red snorkel too.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

Just tried the swimming for the first time. It's a lot of fun. Did a nice lap of my island. Yet to see pascal but I've caught a few interesting sea creatures.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I have red and white hoops in the cranny today. Ordered a leaf style one from the nook online and a full length one with Nook miles.

Bells21 wrote: »
    They're the two that I have. White and blue from Nook miles and the yellow and white from the shop. Have a snazzy green swimming cap and red snorkel too.

The one I ordered from Nook miles is black and green I think!

Dodge wrote: »
    I have red and white hoops in the cranny today. Ordered a leaf style one from the nook online and a full length one with Nook miles.

Might pop over to you later for the red and white on if that's alright?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Saw what I thought was a shark fin. Actually reeled in an ocean sun fish! It's huge!

I ordered a leaf-print wetsuit from Nook Shopping. Also got the yellow and white stripe from Nook's Cranny and the Nook Miles wetsuit. Interested to see all the different types

• Advertisement

Might pop over to you later for the red and white on if that's alright?

Yeah. Off work today (not for this!) so should be OK. Already been kicked off for the switch owner to go swimming. Cheek of her!

BTW the snorkels are different colours too. I got pink, Mrs Dodge got yellow and little miss Dodge got green. There’s one to be bought with miles too

Yeah. Off work today (not for this!) so should be OK. Already been kicked off for the switch owner to go swimming. Cheek of her!

BTW the snorkels are different colours too. I got pink, Mrs Dodge got yellow and little miss Dodge got green. There’s one to be bought with miles too

Yes, I got a blue one! and the black and green snorkel to match the wetsuit with nook miles.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Nearly sold half the play/lounging area I built around my campsite yesterday when Isabelle told me someone complained my island was too cluttered. :eek:

Thankfully I googled and realised she was talking about all the bits of wood I left under all the trees...so had to go round picking them all up :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Nearly sold half the play/lounging area I built around my campsite yesterday when Isabelle told me someone complained my island was too cluttered. :eek:

Thankfully I googled and realised she was talking about all the bits of wood I left under all the trees...so had to go round picking them all up :o

Someone on reddit said those branches didn't count. i wasn't convinced. i pick them up diligently
    looks better without them anyhow!

I did up my pool area yesterday, found gorgeous tiles:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/hjnbbi/my_island_is_ready_for_summer/

I would like to get some of those roundy floor lights like in the link below - are they from presents or something?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/hjh5kg/a_small_beachside_pool_area_day_vs_night/

I only have the green light. Reminds me I’m looking for the purple and pink ones. Will send green onto you later

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭MrsBean

Bit of confusion with the summer update - I'm getting the new bugs and fish for July but I've not gotten a wetsuit and there isn't one in the Cranny or redeemable via Nook Miles. I'm a secondary player on the switch though so maybe that has something to do with it? Has anyone else who is a secondary player been able to get the wetsuit? I wanna go swim!

Edit: we never updated! D'oh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Gru

MrsBean wrote: »
    Bit of confusion with the summer update - I'm getting the new bugs and fish for July but I've not gotten a wetsuit and there isn't one in the Cranny or redeemable via Nook Miles. I'm a secondary player on the switch though so maybe that has something to do with it? Has anyone else who is a secondary player been able to get the wetsuit? I wanna go swim!

make sure you connect to the internet on the switch and download the update released today,

alternatively if you've done that, can you go in as the main character and buy a swimsuit? if so drop it on the ground, save, quit, log back in as yourself.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

I got the same complaint, I found that by removing any dead-ends or areas that can't really be reached, it removed the complaint.
    I only have the green light. Reminds me I’m looking for the purple and pink ones. Will send green onto you later

If it's the floor uplight you're looking for, I have the purple one?

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭tbahh

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Ye thats true. I'll get the real painting so.
    Pity, as I reckon the Statue of David would have looked well in my kitchen!

If you're not getting the statue, would you mind if I popped over later to add it to my fakollection? :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,556 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

How do you get more people to move to your island?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

awec wrote: »
    How do you get more people to move to your island?

Buy Nook Miles Tickets, go to the islands, there'll be some randomer on the island you visit, you can ask them to move in
    Need to keep going to islands to find multiple people.
    At some stage you will get visitors in your campsite you can also ask to move in

Rhyme wrote: »

If it's the floor uplight you're looking for, I have the purple one?

Yes please! Will be on later

• Administrators Posts: 53,556 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

bluewolf wrote: »
    Buy Nook Miles Tickets, go to the islands, there'll be some randomer on the island you visit, you can ask them to move in
    Need to keep going to islands to find multiple people.
    At some stage you will get visitors in your campsite you can also ask to move in

Ah I've done that twice and asked them to move but they haven't shown up yet. I guess that it takes a while for them to appear?

Ah I've done that twice and asked them to move but they haven't shown up yet. I guess that it takes a while for them to appear?

Oh yeah it takes a day or 2.

You’ve to buy a plot for them. Go to Tom Nook and ‘talk infrastructure’.

https://superparent.com/article/1182/animal-crossing-new-horizons-how-to-set-aside-land-for-new-residents

bluewolf wrote: »
    Someone on reddit said those branches didn't count. i wasn't convinced. i pick them up diligently
    looks better without them anyhow!

I did up my pool area yesterday, found gorgeous tiles:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/hjnbbi/my_island_is_ready_for_summer/

I would like to get some of those roundy floor lights like in the link below - are they from presents or something?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/hjh5kg/a_small_beachside_pool_area_day_vs_night/

Oh those tiles are lovely!
    I have those floor lights in I think purple & red

God the mermaid chair DIY from Pascal. It's looks great :D
    Also, Saharah is here with the rock climbing wallpaper and palace tile flooring.

Finally checked and i got mermaid table as well.

I hate the way you get followed around the shops then they get in your way. I'm not going to rob anything, leave me alone

Oh those tiles are lovely!
    I have those floor lights in I think purple & red

I think I have all of them in my catalog!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Yes please! Will be on later

Cool, I'll message you on here. I'll bring one of my lights with me to catalogue.

Advertisement