Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Dodge wrote: »
    If you want any of the items on it, just let me know. We use the ‘Camping’ sign but don’t think we have anything else on the island (maybe one of the mini cars?)

Aw thanks very much! I’ll look up what the items re & let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,228 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Dodge wrote: »
    If you want any of the items on it, just let me know. We use the ‘Camping’ sign but don’t think we have anything else on the island (maybe one of the mini cars?)

Actually we use the market place sign, the cookie stand and the Ok motors sign too I’ve been told

Today is a good day. Antonio FINALLY asked to move out! He barely finished asking & I was “best of luck, don’t let the door hit your abs on the way out”.

So once I finish the turnip madness I’ll be spending the day island hoping in search of Gaston!

Well I miscalculated that. I can’t get someone else until tomorrow when his house is empty. VanDammit. I’ve loads of work tomorrow so I probably wont get a chance to spend time on it. Although, I’ve a conference call from 9 - 1. Hmm, maybe I could do it while “listening” to the call :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Bells21 wrote: »
    Spare diys:

Birdhouse
    Standard umbrella stand
    Iron garden chair
    Iron hanger stand
    Wooden plank sign
    Flat garden rock
    Wild log bench
    Fossil doorplate
    Backyard lawn
    Pear umbrella
    Ironwood dresser
    Water flooring

If anyone would like any of these let me know!

Could I get the umbrella stand please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

RedRochey wrote: »
    Could I get the umbrella stand please?

Just sent that there :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Mr E wrote: »
    Probably old news to you pros, but if you download the Pocket Camp app for your phone and play a while until you can access the full menu, you can claim a code to redeem in the eShop that adds a promotion tab to the nook shopping ATM. Gives you access to some cool new things to buy, including a camp site sign and a market sign. A new game machine for my basement too

ZFqePvk.jpg?1

I had it back when it first launched but gave up on it. There's my Sunday sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Sterling has just said he was thinking about leaving.... AT LAST! SEEYA!!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Eugene is leaving too. Happy to see him go.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I never let any of them leave! But I do now have 6 of their framed photos :D

Maybe I can let some go and try make new friends for more photos. But husband has none so still working with them for now :pac:

I never let any of them leave! But I do now have 6 of their framed photos :D

Maybe I can let some go and try make new friends for more photos. But husband has none so still working with them for now :pac:

I never realised they could give you photos and since I started trying to get them, I'm still getting nowhere! Nobody leaves until I have the photos!

• Advertisement

I never realised they could give you photos and since I started trying to get them, I'm still getting nowhere! Nobody leaves until I have the photos!

Well, I only learned it just now!

How do you go about that?

It's not a great guide but this is what I'm using, but I've had no luck so far! https://www.imore.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-how-get-framed-photo-your-villager

I got the first one and hadn’t heard about it before. Thought I was getting another crappy present off them.

Got second soon after and decided I wanted one from my favourite then. Been a good while now and no sign of it so maybe they can sense when we’re desperate

Back to playing normal now :D

Good guide here on how to maximise the friendships to get the photos. Still when you reach the max level, there is only 10% chance they give you the photo when giving you a gift.

https://yuexr.github.io/acnh/friendship.html

That website also has lots of info on the flowers. I'd been trying to clone some hybrids unsuccessfully and this guide helped me the other day see where I was going wrong. These flowers will be the end of me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 55,481 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I never knew about this. Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,481 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Today and tomorrow, guys.

a7VolIi.png?1

Jolly Redd is in town with 3 fakes left, a purple street organ and a blue throwback container. Let me know if anyones wants to check and I can open.

Tomorrow will also be your last day to buy any of the wedding stuff in case you were looking to do so

Was having a lousy morning in work so decided to take a 15 minute break and see whats going on in Funkytown.

Got a letter from Octavian saying he saw a piece of furniture and he thought of me. A garbage can -_-. Thank you.

But then I was giving out some daily gifts and got 3 more villager photos So now I have 9 of the 10 villagers' photos. Gotta keep hounding Pietro!

Was having a lousy morning in work so decided to take a 15 minute break and see whats going on in Funkytown.

Got a letter from Octavian saying he saw a piece of furniture and he thought of me. A garbage can -_-. Thank you.

But then I was giving out some daily gifts and got 3 more villager photos So now I have 9 of the 10 villagers' photos. Gotta keep hounding Pietro!

So is wrapped fruit the best option each day?

• Advertisement

So is wrapped fruit the best option each day?

I've been giving them mostly fossils and furniture over 2,500 bells. If you don't want to mess up their house give them something wall mounted. Pot rack is good, 3,000 bells.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i didnt think of fossils. do they set them out in the house?

I've been giving them mostly fossils and furniture over 2,500 bells. If you don't want to mess up their house give them something wall mounted. Pot rack is good, 3,000 bells.

ooh that would be a great way of getting rid of the fossils!

No they don't put the fossils in their houses, not even the smaller ones. But they seem to like them and give you back a gift or bells.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Redd is here, got a real painting, and i have a blue koala visitor. Maybe i can lose ohare now

Remember I posted about my regret over Harry the bearded hippo moving in? Calls me "beach bum" all the time. Well you can add gossip to that list. He's just after telling my daughter that he thinks I'm full of myself with my "high-faluting" passport description of flower-loving gardener.

oh it's on Harry, it's on.

Remember I posted about my regret over Harry the bearded hippo moving in? Calls me "beach bum" all the time. Well you can add gossip to that list. He's just after telling my daughter that he thinks I'm full of myself with my "high-faluting" passport description of flower-loving gardener.

oh it's on Harry, it's on.

Whaaaaaat. That's hilarious

I'm gone cracked cycling through this camper dialogue. No i dont want your parka or your dress. Just talk about moving in so i can see who yiu might swap with. So far it's been june or cheri or annalise or june
    Grr

Yaaaaaas. It only took about 8 names but ohare is GONE

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

bluewolf wrote: »
    Redd is here, got a real painting, and

What does it take to coax him back to your island!? :(

• Advertisement

Turtwig wrote: »
    What does it take to coax him back to your island!? :(

He finally came to my island yesterday. With 1 real painting we already have in the museum - _- easy to get dupes when you have 5 of the 50 arts.....

Advertisement