Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,527 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

ghhu4rd.png

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

completed Militao so don't want to risk it on the flashback sbc.

I had enough fodder to do the prime Icon SBC ....... Got Pirlo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Lads, I know no one is trading anymore, but we are all still doing sbc’s.

Saul headliner can be got at 32/33k on ps4.
    He’s guaranteed 1 upgrade from atletico winning 4 matches and has an outside chance of a double upgrade by being in totw, he scored and got motm in a 2-1.
    The cheapest 89 on market is 40k.
    So fire at least 1 into your club, he’ll def be going to 89.
    Spanish la liga cm is very easy to link in sbc’s

I picked up 5 of him. When would be a good time to sell do you think?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,407 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Did another Icon SBC. Drogba. Tbh, not bad compared to other pulls.

9vk0GcO.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Blazer wrote: »
    Did the flashback. Got Rooney. At least it was high rated.

90 alonso, was really funking for modric or militao, now have to play 93 mendy cb and alonso lb haha.

at least it cost less than 3k to do

first game of the day is a discon also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Did another Icon SBC. Drogba. Tbh, not bad compared to other pulls.

9vk0GcO.png

unlucky you would expect something good out of 8 upgrades and 2 million worth of players.

cintec wrote: »
    unlucky you would expect something good out of 8 upgrades and 2 million worth of players.

You know what they say, 9th time's the charm....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

3 games now 3 discons in first half one for me 2 for opponent fun times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Going through my untradables and realised I have loads of special cards I not only won't use but have never used.

So into the Icon SBC......

England.....

CB....

Ferdinand!

Happy with that one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I did 5 Icon sbc’s

1. Linekar
    2. Ballack
    3. Gaurdiola
    4. Raul
    5. Cannavaro

Ballack and Cannavaro were just what I needed for my team.

• Advertisement

Going through my untradables and realised I have loads of special cards I not only won't use but have never used.

So into the Icon SBC......

England.....

CB....

Ferdinand!

Happy with that one :D

Oh, big win.

Still using the one from Icon swaps and there’s something bout him that keeps players with far better stats out of the team. He’s quick, tall, agile. Love him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just came up against this **** doing Fernandes objectives... he had a full gold team with Lowton at the back and Bravo in goal. Judging by how he played, probably new to the game. I scored my only goal in the 88th min. Bailly and Gomez turned into brick walls and Bravo into a cat, saving everything.

45-CFD4-DF-4-E4-F-42-DC-8-BB4-D80590-EE19-D2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Did one party bag - Alex Telles 89
    Did the Flashback - Shane Long 87

Not the best return

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Super Mario from the Flashback SBC

Straight into an Icon SBC

Kenny Dalglish

As a United fan I feel like EA are out to troll me tonight (I’ll still take Kenny every day of the week)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Super Mario from the Flashback SBC

Straight into an Icon SBC

Kenny Dalglish

As a United fan I feel like EA are out to troll me tonight (I’ll still take Kenny every day of the week)

Damnit.
    I might chance one.
    Although my team is lovely and balanced now and I don’t want to dick around with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I picked up 5 of him. When would be a good time to sell do you think?

Sorry man, this could be a slow burner, first you need ea to upgrade him, they took their time when ilicic was due an upgrade, secondly you need him to go out of packs, this could be friday.
    Finally, you need a good sbc, anyone’s guess!!

He will rise, no question about it, , he’ll upgrade to 89, possibly 90, but it won’t be an overnight rise, in a few days though he’ll be good:)

Blazer wrote: »
    Damnit.
    I might chance one.
    Although my team is lovely and balanced now and I don’t want to dick around with it.

Don’t do it, man. I got Rijkaard. He’s a quality CDM but he’s <200k on the market.

+ i bet EA are gearing up a party bag icon SBC with moments and primes, since they’re loving their party bags recently :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Sorry man, this could be a slow burner, first you need ea to upgrade him, they took their time when ilicic was due an upgrade, secondly you need him to go out of packs, this could be friday.
    Finally, you need a good sbc, anyone’s guess!!

He will rise, no question about it, , he’ll upgrade to 89, possibly 90, but it won’t be an overnight rise, in a few days though he’ll be good:)

Sound. I'll bide my time so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Lads, I know no one is trading anymore, but we are all still doing sbc’s.

Saul headliner can be got at 32/33k on ps4.
    He’s guaranteed 1 upgrade from atletico winning 4 matches and has an outside chance of a double upgrade by being in totw, he scored and got motm in a 2-1.
    The cheapest 89 on market is 40k.
    So fire at least 1 into your club, he’ll def be going to 89.
    Spanish la liga cm is very easy to link in sbc’s

Bought 10 lol, easy money as You say ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Lord TSC wrote: »
    You know what they say, 9th time's the charm....

Lol it wasn’t.

Kluivert again.

Put in Owen, Kluivert, POtM Bruno and two untradeable Colembal players I got via the Turkish league, and was given back Kluivert.

Same as with Owen, that’s twice I’ve put a load of fodder in to get back the same card.

Ah well, 10th times the charm...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭BrentMused

I've accumulated a lot of "fodder" in my club that, based on FUTBIN's price tracker, I could flip for around 200,000 coins in total.

Pound-for-pound, who would you say is the best player you could buy at that price if chemistry etc wasn't a consideration? Ronaldo's base card?

I also have a few of those high 80 rated Conmebol cards and a couple of other high 80 rated players such as De Gea that are all untradeable. Is the best thing to do to fire them into that guaranteed Flashback SBC and hope for the best or am I better off sitting on them for another while?

Thanks guys. :)

BrentMused wrote: »
    I've accumulated a lot of "fodder" in my club that, based on FUTBIN's price tracker, I could flip for around 200,000 coins in total.

Pound-for-pound, who would you say is the best player you could buy at that price if chemistry etc wasn't a consideration? Ronaldo's base card?

I also have a few of those high 80 rated Conmebol cards and a couple of other high 80 rated players such as De Gea that are all untradeable. Is the best thing to do to fire them into that guaranteed Flashback SBC and hope for the best or am I better off sitting on them for another while?

Thanks guys. :)

Neymar for that price, easily. Best gold card in the game imo. And I’d say hold off on that flashback SBC... more trash than good cards in that. What’s your squad like? Post it here and we can make some recommendations.

Got Kubo done on Friday night, 94 Bruno is now over the line last night and just 3 wins away from Ibra. Then I can go back to Mendy which has been causing me some grief.

Still waiting for the Diaby upgrade

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

bought a few headliner sauls myself good tip. That prime icon sbc is a disaster for me. I know im not going to get anything but I keep going back

seamie78 wrote: »
    bought a few headliner sauls myself good tip. That prime icon sbc is a disaster for me. I know im not going to get anything but I keep going back

I’m just pumping everything into them now, out of sheer curiosity

As I see it, the game doesn’t have much legs left, and they’ve been throwing Mendy and Bruno tier cards at us for “free”. I’ve got a team that leaves me with no doubt that any lack of results is due to me, not the team.

I’ve a tone of coins and a tone of fodder I’ll never use, so why not mess about with them. In three months at most, Ill have abandoned the club to move on to FUT21.

Got the 91 cyprien from flashback sbc, no complaints there for what went into it, looks a decent card for ligue 1 team.

Got the 91 cyprien from flashback sbc, no complaints there for what went into it, looks a decent card for ligue 1 team.

Well he’s certainly more use than the 87 Long card I pulled :(

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Well he’s certainly more use than the 87 Long card I pulled :(

God osmosis would’ve loved that long card, he’s trying to get as much Irish as he can.
    Pity it wasn’t a 3 player pick.

God osmosis would’ve loved that long card, he’s trying to get as much Irish as he can.
    Pity it wasn’t a 3 player pick.

I’d give it to him but it’s untradeable - will probably fire it into the Prime Icon SBC - I just need to finish the 89 part of Mendy objective then I can toss him into it.

A three player pick would have been good although knowing EA it would probably been a choice between Long and 2 bronze players

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Weekend League Recap:
    I got to G3, I rushed a lot of my games yesterday as I was away on Saturday and had a lot of games to get in on Sunday. Lost a few I really shouldn't have, anyway G3 rewards are usually better than G2...

WLResults28-06.jpg

FUT1.jpg

Prem-Bundi.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement