Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Only need one assist to finish Mendy. So it’s nice to be here on a Thursday morning knowing I will 100% get a player who fits right into my first team for once :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I didn't think TOTS were showing up in rewards

G2 rewards...

94 Sommer
    92 Moralez
    86 Eggestein
    86 Hazard

Second choice
    84 Goode
    92 Odegaard
    89 Stuani
    86 Williams

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I didn't think TOTS were showing up in rewards

G2 rewards...

94 Sommer
    92 Moralez
    86 Eggestein
    86 Hazard

Second choice
    84 Goode
    92 Odegaard
    89 Stuani
    86 Williams

They are yes.
    They had an issue this morning with elite packs in that only tots were showing up so quickly pulled them.
    Now all the lads who opened theirs are hoping their get another pack to open :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Anyone here do wl? What were rewards like?

Think I’ll just be skipping it again this week and doing bruno objectives.

Completed the rashford sbc after rivals rewards.

Very average.

Took Allison and Diego Carlos. Actually gonna throw Allison into my main squad and see what he's like.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Very average.

Took Allison and Diego Carlos. Actually gonna throw Allison into my main squad and see what he's like.

Ah cool, cheers. I was wondering if they were being overly generous at this stage with the pack weight on red picks and people getting ss cr7 in red picks etc but it seems to be fairly mediocre.
    Makes it easy to skip it again this week and just work on bruno at my own pace :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Very average.

That’s not average man. Diego Carlos is a top-tier centre-back on this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

Got headliners Thiago Silva from a one player pack doing the Bruno objectives....no flares, no walkout, nothing, just the card....very odd!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

That’s not average man. Diego Carlos is a top-tier centre-back on this game.

Yeah just saw he's highly rated.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

92 Bruno, welcome to the club.

The hard part starts now, wins are required.

It’s a slaughterhouse down here in div9.
    You have people who dropped down a few divisions doing Mendy using the rubber band trick and now we’re all doing Fernandes now.
    Wait till the wins are required and it will be even worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Blazer wrote: »
    It’s a slaughterhouse down here in div9.
    You have people who dropped down a few divisions doing Mendy using the rubber band trick and now we’re all doing Fernandes now.
    Wait till the wins are required and it will be even worse.

Wasn’t too bad on PS4 last night - had one guy probably rubber banding as he just kept running to the sideline whenever he got the ball.

Don’t know why they don’t make some parts of the objectives achievable from squad battles - I mean you could still easily do it from that but if they make the requirement to actually play and make it a high number of games then at least it may keep the self relegators away from rivals for a bit.

On another note the 82-88 rated SBC has been spewing out some decent fodder. Just done 7 and first five were an 85 (Connabal KO), 83, 88 and 82 TOTW, and 87 Bernado Silva which will help with one of the Bruno objectives as I was one Portuguese short.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Playing to get the last Mendy assist.

Somehow he actually scores the first goal.....

Then he gets an assist on the next one.

So all of a sudden I'm 9-0 up deep into the second half and the guy I'm playing against has full attack mode on trying to score. He obviously thought I needed to 2-0 win as an objective so he went hell for leather to get a goal.

As soon as he got the goal he quit. What an absolute W****r. I'd be raging if I needed a no conceed win.

45 mins until firmino sbc or ea trolling the Liverpool fans with a James Rodriguez :D

Firminho!!!!!
    Damnit I have to do it.

Firminho!!!!!
    Damnit I have to do it.

Pretty reasonable requirements and no expiry date so can do at your leisure

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Well, looks like I’m buying up my squad now then :pac: Bobby up top with Ben Yedder and KDB behind them... lovely stuff. Should hopefully make Fernandes a lot easier :pac:

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Pretty reasonable requirements and no expiry date so can do at your leisure

Yeah But looking at his stats I wasn’t too impressed.
    Think I’ll stick with Griezemann or go Serie A with Fernandes and CR7.

Yeah But looking at his stats I wasn’t too impressed.
    Think I’ll stick with Griezemann or go Serie A with Fernandes and CR7.

Fair comment, he’s not a must do for me either but if I collect enough fodder along the way I’ll do it. For the time being I’m happy with Moments Rashford up top in my Prem team

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Fair comment, he’s not a must do for me either but if I collect enough fodder along the way I’ll do it. For the time being I’m happy with Moments Rashford up top in my Prem team

Screw it.
    It’s shiny and I can stick a hunter on him :)

Screw it.
    It’s shiny and I can stick a hunter on him :)

Haha, knew you couldn’t resist it. Have to say I do like the design of these Summer Heat cards

• Advertisement

Thoughts on Firminho from 3 games and 8 goals.
    If you loved his previous tots cards buy it now.
    With hunter chem and the wf upgrade he’s actually better than before.
    And he’s banging in finesse shots with his left and long rangers with his right.

Did another Icon pack.

Owen.

Thats frustrating. Duplicate, and I don't have any quick sell reversals back. Gonna have to see how cheap I can do another to put him in to without burning too much coin.

Got the 92 bruno easily, I never bothered with the trossard upgrade at the time cos the 87 card looked bang average at the time but completed it there while doing the bruno objectives that only required me to play, was so easy cos quite a few just put the controller down.

I also only did half the bundes a la liga milestones so been bringing on players from teams left against people who put the controller down.

Got an 88 zapata from the last 2 rare player pack I opened

I don't think I've had a single person put their controller down yet :/

Popped Milestone Politano and Moments Zieych, along with the spare Owen I had, into another Icon SBC.

Michael Owen again.

**** OFF!

140k to turn my 114 game Owen into a fresh one, into another fresh one.....

One more.

Saying goodbye to Scream Pique. 460 games. But reality is he's not getting in ahead of the TOTY cards anymore.

And McGeady, cause I loved the Irish idea but just can't see me ever using an All Irish team.

Got Hierro. Not sure how good or bad, probably not great, but at least new, lol

Gotta laugh at this.
    Had about 450k to spend on a LW/RW to pair with Firminho.
    Ended up using Diaby since no point in wasting him and I discover I need Salah to give Booby full Chem.
    So now I’m stuck with him again lol.
    But I suppose submitting Luiz CDM in for Bobby makes up for it.

55-A7-DCC2-90-ED-4803-8-AA7-5-A50-DDA795-AB.png

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

anyone advise does Bruno count as 1 of the 4 Portuguese players for the objective?

cintec wrote: »
    anyone advise does Bruno count as 1 of the 4 Portuguese players for the objective?

Yes he does - I used Ronaldo, Nani, Bernado Silva and Bruno and it registered for the win

cintec wrote: »

He does indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hero cards for Willian and Pulisic imo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement