Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Mr Moon wrote: »
    2 is better than 1.

3 is even better.
    Bought Mbappe back plus tots Di Maria and doing the Payet sbc.
    Mix it up for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I held off on the WL last week, so that I could give it the time this weekend but the weather is savage. I am at 2-2 though, will attempt to play more over the weekend but between the forecast and the hangovers it'll be touch and go. Won't get near 30 games, if I could get anything near 8-11 wins I'd be happy. I should really be 3-1, I dominated the last game, was 1 up and they cut thru me with the 99 Ronaldo three times and beat me 3-1 . Gutting as my team is nothing special.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Anyone packed anything decent?

I've held big reward packs for the last 3 weeks. Got Slimani and Marquinhos so far. My transfer list is full so can't open any other ones yet...

I think someone might have been right about Alisson being fixed,
    Just came up against him and the tosser was saving everything left right and center.

Oh yeah sold Mbappe and Di Maria. Too many flair players in my team and I’m not good enough to make sure of all of them.
    Buying Aguero back as CAM, and linking him up with Richardlison as CAM and putting Son up as ST?

Or Son as CAM?

Also buying Henderson because he wrecks me every time I meet him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Blazer wrote: »
    Just came up against him and the tosser was saving everything left right and center.

Oh yeah sold Mbappe and Di Maria. Too many flair players in my team and I’m not good enough to make sure of all of them.
    Buying Aguero back as CAM, and linking him up with Richardlison as CAM and putting Son up as ST?

Or Son as CAM?

Also buying Henderson because he wrecks me every time I meet him.

Son as CAM 100%. Richarlison is the perfect ST for me, can do everything. 4-1 atm majority due to him.. brings Insigne, Di Maria and Dalglish all into play.

• Advertisement

He's costs me every game I've played with him, useless!!

Son as CAM 100%. Richarlison is the perfect ST for me, can do everything. 4-1 atm majority due to him.. brings Insigne, Di Maria and Dalglish all into play.

Went with Henderson, Son as CAM and Aguero. Son is amazing.
    Have coins left to replace Gattuso with PIM Petit and happy then :)

On that Alisson, came up against him twice tonight.. lost both games. Could not get past him at all. Finishing the night on 6-3, so not a bad start at all. I’ll try keep that up and get the 17 for gold 2.

Di Maria seems to have died down a bit now.. not having as much influence on the right as he did. Insigne still chipping away with goals/assists and the usual business with Dalglish and Richarlison tearing it up. Ramos has 3 goals so far too :pac:

Switched to 442 using the tactics I got from that guy who does the Futbin reviews and winning handily now.
    Son - 7 games -14 goals 5 assists
    Aguero - 7 games - 10 goals 8 assists.
    Also Henderson is class in midfield.
    I brought back in Gattuso who in fairness to him does an excellent Kante type role in midfield.
    So I basically have 1.2 million spare.
    I was thinking of bringing in fb Van Dijk over Militao and Robertson as well to make full chem.
    I’m a bit hesitant though as I’d drop Luiz before Militao as Virgil has medium/medium and I can’t afford two defenders up the bloody pitch.

Can’t believe how I got 16 games in today.
    I’m loving lockdown so far.
    10-6 so far

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Packed Marquinhos this morning.... I'm packing all the wrong psg players :(

In saying that I'm really set up for a 93 rated squad sbc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Packed Marquinhos this morning.... I'm packing all the wrong psg players :(

In saying that I'm really set up for a 93 rated squad sbc

I got PSG players too from the Lique 1 booster packs I’d saved! Safe to say they were completely the wrong ones - 83 UCL Gueye and 82 Kimpembe.

The ones from the 5 Gold Rare pack were all duplicates so my pack luck from the Serie A equivalent packs definitely didn’t carry over. Still I have a lot of rare Lique 1 golds now to throw into any upgrade SBC or to sell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Switched to 442 using the tactics I got from that guy who does the Futbin reviews and winning handily now.
    Son - 7 games -14 goals 5 assists
    Aguero - 7 games - 10 goals 8 assists.
    Also Henderson is class in midfield.
    I brought back in Gattuso who in fairness to him does an excellent Kante type role in midfield.
    So I basically have 1.2 million spare.
    I was thinking of bringing in fb Van Dijk over Militao and Robertson as well to make full chem.
    I’m a bit hesitant though as I’d drop Luiz before Militao as Virgil has medium/medium and I can’t afford two defenders up the bloody pitch.

Can’t believe how I got 16 games in today.
    I’m loving lockdown so far.
    10-6 so far

Any chance of a link to the 442 review blazer? Might switch to it this evening for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

2 games into WL and I've already met the scummiest player I've seen all year, 120th minute, he's winning, he just kicked the ball out of play before the final whistle went and used up all 3 of his pauses.

Any chance of a link to the 442 review blazer? Might switch to it this evening for a change.

Sure here you go.

97159133-7232-4202-8-FA0-6336-E630-CAB7.png

AE69842-A-1-FE5-4782-981-E-A62-E92-BB2399.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Sure here you go.

Cheers. Seems the opposite to how I'd usually set up, especially the players in the box. What's it like going forward?

Cheers. Seems the opposite to how I'd usually set up, especially the players in the box. What's it like going forward?

It’s brilliant. Seems like I’m going to score every time.
    Salah especially on the left is a lot better with cut inside.
    Plus it’s nice to play with 2 strikers again.

And fb Van Dijk...Christ he’s super smooth.

D34-AFB72-8817-4-BBE-92-BA-E7-C0628-E7-B6-A.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lads just a quick one.

I posted last week we might get ucl content at 6 tonight as champions league final was scheduled for tonight.

I think from this tweet DennisFUT could be hinting that Barca will feature, he’s posted similar hints before.
    I’d get any Barca gold you can under 1.5k.
    If there’s a Barca only requirement they’ll hit 5k, if there’s not, you’ll lose 200/300 coins per card.

Def worth a risk

https://twitter.com/denis_fut_trade/status/1266678470454771713?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

6-3 in my first wl since the premier league reward week.

Last match guy shushes down the whole pitch after the ball bounces off my center backs ankle into the net from kick off.

He probably didn't enjoy it when I did the same when a deflection put me 4-2 up at the end of extra time :pac:

TOTS Salah is great 80% of the time and crap 20% of the time when the game decides that a normal gold Pique can outpace him :rolleyes:

Literally every objective kit in this game is colour coded incorrectly, most recently the Bob Marley one:

784ce853725510f6f63ee2c4c5b358de.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Sure here you go.

97159133-7232-4202-8-FA0-6336-E630-CAB7.png

AE69842-A-1-FE5-4782-981-E-A62-E92-BB2399.png

Thanks, I just used these and won two in a row by rage quit after scoring 3.

Not sure if that's the tactic, or the fact I was 1-6 after last night, though and got matched against even worse players than meself :)

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Thanks, I just used these and won two in a row by rage quit after scoring 3.

Not sure if that's the tactic, or the fact I was 1-6 after last night, though and got matched against even worse players than meself :)

I find when you come up against people your own skill level or below you hammer them.
    But the top guys can combat it.
    After I had a 7-8 win streak I got matched with all higher skilled guys who tore me to pieces.
    Got my 14 wins and I have 3 games left so might try them tomorrow.
    Son ended up with 27 goals from 16 games which is incredible.
    I had swopped out Aguero but he was just over a goal a game as well. Himself and Son link extremely well which Richardlison hasn’t managed with Son.

If I’m honest the lowest skill level is on pc then PS4 and then Xbox.
    I was hitting gold 2/1 last year on pc with games left but I can just about hit gold 2/3 on Xbox.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I’ve had four games today where I’m losing, pull it back to a draw and then get disconnected. It’s infuriating cause it feels like people know they are on track to lose, take the loss but screw me out of the chance to win....

An example of how bad TOTSSF Alisson is.

Shot taken by 82 gold Gabriel Jesus...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

10-9

You know rewards are good when every game, you’re having to deal with Kent...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

6-3 to 10-4. Just played a guy who took off his storyline Fred to use Kent as his box to box midfielder.

Having Prime Barnes as my CAM behind Dalglish and TOTS Salah is great fun. Might get his PIM after I get Gerrard's.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    6-3 to 10-4. Just played a guy who took off his storyline Fred to use Kent as his box to box midfielder.

Having Prime Barnes as my CAM behind Dalglish and TOTS Salah is great fun. Might get his PIM after I get Gerrard's.

I played one guy who has PIM Seerdorf and scored 4 goals with him. I looked up his stats after the match and couldn’t believe he ran my team ragged.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Lads just a quick one.

I posted last week we might get ucl content at 6 tonight as champions league final was scheduled for tonight.

I think from this tweet DennisFUT could be hinting that Barca will feature, he’s posted similar hints before.
    I’d get any Barca gold you can under 1.5k.
    If there’s a Barca only requirement they’ll hit 5k, if there’s not, you’ll lose 200/300 coins per card.

Def worth a risk

https://twitter.com/denis_fut_trade/status/1266678470454771713?s=21

Barca cards over 5k now :)

Moments Lucas Moura, boosted to a 5* WF, checking in at about 1m coins.

Moments Lucas Moura, boosted to a 5* WF, checking in at about 1m coins.

WOW!! That card looks unreal.

• Advertisement

Nothing for the CL final winners tho :( RIP Moments Origi.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement