Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

approaching women

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

There's probably a separate video for the night game. I wonder is there another video for bus stops.
    or brunch :pac:

Dudes to secret to unlock it all ..PRETEND YOU ARE RICH AND LIVE NEXT DOOR TO BONO!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,338 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

So how do we go about the whole reproduction thing? Is there going to be designated places and times men are allowed approach women?

How have you managed to escape this information for so long? No closer than two metres at any time. And wash your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Moshman

I don't think I will fall in love again.

In life a so so er.

Hope you're a 98yo spinster, or I hope you're wrong....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,085 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

That's not true, if I fancy a man I don't want the consolation prize of friendship.

Not even with benefits?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭Charles Babbage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,554 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Not even with benefits?:P

No, feelings would eventually get in the way. Casual sex isn't for me at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

JuneMoon7 wrote: »
    Dont approach women waiting on a bus. That is bordering on confrontational and frankly, most women would find that threatening and creepy.

There was a thread on the go a good few years back and the gist of it was that the op was trying to initiate a conversation with some girl on the bus. She was staring out the window basically pretending not to notice, he was determined though so she took the extra measure of putting earphones in. The lovestruck op was relentless in his attempts to woo the fair maiden however and wasn't fazed by her polite rejections. He then upped his game and YANKED the f*ckin things out of her head, got up in her face and goes 'Hi I'm *John I saw you when I got on the bus and couldn't help but notice youve got beautiful/gorgeous/amazing.. eyes/arse/tits. At this point yer one, presumably terrified told him in no uncertain terms to **** off. Well the op was seemingly very upset by this and took to After Hours to let off steam resulting in one of the funniest threads I've ever read.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,648 ✭✭✭corks finest

There was a thread on the go a good few years back and the gist of it was that the op was trying to initiate a conversation with some girl on the bus. She was staring out the window basically pretending not to notice, he was determined though so she took the extra measure of putting earphones in. The lovestruck op was relentless in his attempts to woo the fair maiden however and wasn't fazed by her polite rejections. He then upped his game and YANKED the f*ckin things out of her head, got up in her face and goes 'Hi I'm *John I saw you when I got on the bus and couldn't help but notice youve got beautiful/gorgeous/amazing.. eyes/arse/tits. At this point yer one, presumably terrified told him in no uncertain terms to **** off. Well the op was seemingly very upset by this and took to After Hours to let off steam resulting in one of the funniest threads I've ever read.

He should move to Carrigaline,as the monsters,and they are the biggest" Wans" I've ever come across , would be delighted at a bit of attention

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

He should move to Carrigaline,as the monsters,and they are the biggest" Wans" I've ever come across , would be delighted at a bit of attention

Duly noted ;)
    I'm fairly familiar with Carrigaline meself. Never noticed that lol. If anything the only attention I got was due to my accent, t'wasnt positive attention either. Attention is attention though I suppose...

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JuneMoon7

He was either joking, or is currently in jail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,470 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Thread title reminds me of some old educational film from National Geographic, "ways to approach a wild animal" .... Interestingly, the advice is sound either way ;)

"Let them approach you rather than you racing up to them. Always move slowly, so you don't startle them. If they growl, stop touching them, and move away!" :eek:

I lived in Carrigaline for five years... Odd place regarding women... Sometimes during the summer, there'd be absolute stunners, and then, for the remainder of the year, not so much. My house is in the outskirts of Carrigaline, and there are some good looking women in the same estate.

It's just like anywhere really. There's a wide range regarding attractiveness.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

I think that chap is still in prison or some mental institution

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

Kylta wrote: »

I've been in St John of God's in Stillorgan so there's a possibility that in the future, that'll be me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

It wasn't the bus , it was the LUAS, the stuck up fcuk over reacted and then some ol bloke started being a Braveheart and started acting the bollix saying I had to get off the LUAS now.

I've been in St John of God's in Stillorgan so there's a possibility that in the future, that'll be me.

Don't worry maybe the girl at the bus stop will give you a visit. Hey you might even live happily ever after. God I love fairy tales

It wasn't the bus , it was the LUAS, the stuck up fcuk over reacted and then some ol bloke started being a Braveheart and started acting the bollix saying I had to get off the LUAS now.

Seriously if that was you! I'm curious what was going through your head when everything went pear-shaped?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Corona20

I find that very attractive in a man.
    That confidence is very sexy.
    I have been approached and cards laid clearly on the table and regardless of wether or not I am attracted to that person I think well good for you anyway and we'd normally have a laugh anyway.
    Ireland needs more of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,275 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

was he banned???

I rememner thay thread! Good times, but not as bad as the one where the fella tried to track down some girl from an ad (or was it a TV prog?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

kowloon wrote: »
    I rememner thay thread! Good times, but not as bad as the one where the fella tried to track down some girl from an ad (or was it a TV prog?)
    Or the guy that shagged a girl in a field and then left her there and got a taxi home. That was a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JuneMoon7

Yeah the very fact that you curse the poor girl and refer to the decent man trying to protect her in those terms, and the very fact that youre too ignorant to take the hint and take NO for an answer says everything you need to know about you. I wouldnt want to meet you on a dark night, im serious. You sound deranged and a danger to women.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Is there a link to this? I’d love to read this or any of the aforementioned threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Is there a link to this? I’d love to read this or any of the aforementioned threads.
    I couldn't find the field shagging one but here's a classic thread. Strange one night stands.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056933273

Same

Duly noted ;)
    I'm fairly familiar with Carrigaline meself. Never noticed that lol. If anything the only attention I got was due to my accent, t'wasnt positive attention either. Attention is attention though I suppose...

Yeah the women ( loose description)down here are on the v large (ok feck it in going all out here-OBESE) variety , say they're our trapping men all night,,,,,,, ,I escaped so far,,,,,, only just

• Registered Users Posts: 11,900 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Yeah the women ( loose description)down here are on the v large (ok feck it in going all out here-OBESE) variety , say they're our trapping men all night,,,,,,, ,I escaped so far,,,,,, only just

You are definitely Cork's finest!

Not sure exactly which ones are in these but:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//showthread.php?t=2055792927

and

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055791292

Is Bubbles still a banned name?

Seriously if that was you! I'm curious what was going through your head when everything went pear-shaped?

Did you really believe me ?

• Advertisement

JuneMoon7 wrote: »
    Yeah the very fact that you curse the poor girl and refer to the decent man trying to protect her in those terms, and the very fact that youre too ignorant to take the hint and take NO for an answer says everything you need to know about you. I wouldnt want to meet you on a dark night, im serious. You sound deranged and a danger to women.

When I worked as an electrician, we used classify apprentices by wattage , it being the unit of power.
    It's also used to measure the level of light given of by a light bulb , so a 60 watt light bulb would give off a lot more light than 20watt light bulb , lighting being measured in lumens.
    So a smart intelligent apprentice would be called 100watt and a dim one , 10 watt.

I shall call you 4 watt , cause you're not the brightest if you believed me and my story about the LUAS.

Advertisement