Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is kim jong un dead ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

Corona has shut up most of the world and cancelled a lot of events.
    News media still has to fill the airwaves and papers with stories
    Sure just make up some BS about North Korea, will will get a week out of it before its shown to be BS.
    Every few months you read he executes someone, then only to see the supposed dead man at Kim's side a few months later
    Best to be sceptical about any story about North Korea

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

I have sent him a get dead Soon Yong Un Card !

I was proven correct, just more fake news to generate some views and clicks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,112 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

da_miser wrote: »
    I was proven correct, just more fake news to generate some views and clicks.

He needs to get a Twitter account to give us daily updates of his goings on against the crooked media.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

No harm raising Junior's profile, I invested in North Korean missiles. You know the ones made out of cardboard with rodents running around inside. Anyway NK is a hidden superpower and all that hyperbolic prattle driven by the American inferiority complex.

For a country so poor NK's rocketry is actually impressive, though obviously it's built on the back of unconscionable suffering.

SK's own rocketry gets overlooked. It's part of its increasingly advanced military industry. This month they test fired their new Hyunmoo 4 SRBM, which with an 800 km stated range can hit anywhere in NK, though one misfired. Its warhead is conventional, but if SK ever wanted to tool up a nuclear weapons program it has a well developed nuclear industry.

Similarly SK's own KM-SAM completed Block I delivery recently and Block II (missile interceptor version) began production in 2018.

• Advertisement

CrankyHaus wrote: »
    For a country so poor NK's rocketry is actually impressive, though obviously it's built on the back of unconscionable suffering.

How do we know this is true?
    What proof is there of this unconscionable suffering?
    Where is the videos , surely a defector would have smuggled some footage out by now.
    So the media says its hell on earth, why should we believe the proven pushers of fake news?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Are you saying NK is not a terrible dictatorship where people are sent to camps and killed?

biko wrote: »
    Are you saying NK is not a terrible dictatorship where people are sent to camps and killed?

Im saying why should we believe the proven pushers of fake news on this?
    Show me the evidence, if its true there should be plenty of it don't you think?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Stateofyou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufhKWfPSQOw

North Korean defector speech

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

There are plenty of interviews with NK defectors.
    I'm not sure what more evidence you seek?

• Advertisement

Stateofyou wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufhKWfPSQOw

North Korean defector speech
    biko wrote: »
    There are plenty of interviews with NK defectors.
    I'm not sure what more evidence you seek?

For the last several years i have bedded the entire roster of Victoria secret lingerie models.
    Surely my word is good enough, what more evidence do you need?

For the last several years i have bedded the entire roster of Victoria secret lingerie models.
    Surely my word is good enough, what more evidence do you need?

It's completely improbable that you've ever bedded any Victoria Secret model let alone an entire roster.

However it is not improbable that someone who has escaped a brutal regime told their story. The absence of freedom from anyone there or anyone going there points to the truth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_North_Korea

• Registered Users Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭corner of hells

How do we know this is true?
    What proof is there of this unconscionable suffering?
    Where is the videos , surely a defector would have smuggled some footage out by now.
    So the media says its hell on earth, why should we believe the proven pushers of fake news?

Howya Kim ? Hows things ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Im saying why should we believe the proven pushers of fake news on this?
    Show me the evidence, if its true there should be plenty of it don't you think?

Read a book. I suggest Nothing to Envy. Gives great insight into goings on in North Korea.

It's completely improbable that you've ever bedded any Victoria Secret model let alone an entire roster.

However it is not improbable that someone who has escaped a brutal regime told their story. The absence of freedom from anyone there or anyone going there points to the truth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_North_Korea

Believing wikipedia, not exactly a reliable source now is it?

Ah yeah and just remembered the tragedy of Otto Warmbier-sentanced, imprisoned 15 years of hard labour. Eventually left their country tortured and destroyed, and later dying- just for ALLEGEDLY taking a poster off a wall. Yeah all totally normal stuff.

dan1895 wrote: »
    Read a book. I suggest Nothing to Envy. Gives great insight into goings on in North Korea.
    A Million Little Pieces is a book by James Frey
    Oprah bigged it up , sold millions a true story that turned out to be completely made up.
    So where is the proof, any one can make a claim about anything and get away with it if zero actually proof is required.
    If its so prevalent in N.Korea, where are the videos of it?
    Why should we believe the media who have been caught multiple times pushing fake news, why do you believe them on N.korea without any proof?

Ah yeah and just remembered the tragedy of Otto Warmbier-sentanced, imprisoned 15 years of hard labour. Eventually left their country tortured and destroyed, and later dying- just for taking a poster off a wall. Yeah all totally normal stuff.

And you believe the western media version of this ?
    Why would a US student want to go to the "brutal dictatorship of N.Korea?
    Should he not be on spring break chasing girls in Florida?
    What was the N.Korea version of events?
    Remember proven fake news in the west , so why do you still believe what they say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Keep up the good fight. Next can you do the truth about Somalia and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

And you believe the western media version of this ?
    Why would a US student want to go to the "brutal dictatorship of N.Korea?
    Should he not be on spring break chasing girls in Florida?
    What was the N.Korea version of events?
    Remember proven fake news in the west , so why do you still believe what they say?

Do your own research. You can spend 20 minutes on google to see exactly what the US alleged, his parents, what Trump said, what statements NK released, and what the investigative court case outcome was. I believe what I do because I informed myself. Try doing the same. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

North Korea / The Lies and Truth of Kim Jong Un / How People Live (2019)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inebLA3HqPo

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

If its so prevalent in N.Korea, where are the videos of it?
    Why should we believe the media who have been caught multiple times pushing fake news, why do you believe them on N.korea without any proof?
    Why would you believe video footage? Videos can be faked.. look at all the fools who believe people have been to the moon :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

there all coming out of the wood work now its like some kinda of plague :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Ice Storm wrote: »
    Why would you believe video footage? Videos can be faked.. look at all the fools who believe people have been to the moon :pac:

Its the flat earthers I worry about.. With all this social distancing theres going be an awful accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

For someone who's dead, he posts regularly here.

Probably on this thread, if I was are•d looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭reg114

What are the numbers of coronavirus cases in North Korea ? we dont know because none have been published. Yet Kim disappeared for a month, why ? because he's a coward and would rather save his own skin than attempt to fight the disease within his country's borders. There have been numerous accounts of how the north korean's regime asserts its authority. Consider the assassination of Kim's brother on foreign soil, in Kuala Lumpur airport by three female assassins using nerve agent in 2017. North Korea's entire population is like a cult utterly subservient to their leader as a result of brainwashing and fear. The likelihood is the coronavirus as infiltrated the country and will cause devastation to a population that is already undernourished and simply does not have the healthcare system to deal with a virus that has brought first world countries to their knees. It wont emerge in the short term but word will filter out and you will see China send people and resources to Korea to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Ah yeah and just remembered the tragedy of Otto Warmbier-sentanced, imprisoned 15 years of hard labour. Eventually left their country tortured and destroyed, and later dying- just for ALLEGEDLY taking a poster off a wall. Yeah all totally normal stuff.

I was in NK last year, stayed in the hotel where the incident happened. One of the British tour guides there told me the story of what actually happened. Not saying it was justified, but the poster was taken from a heavily restricted area, not a like a lobby or something. It took significant effort to go to where the poster was, and most crucially, then the poster was lets just say defaced in a rather extreme manner (possibly the most disrespectful thing you could do in NK tbh). Again not saying it's justified, but a bit of common sense and awareness of your surroundings. You wouldn't go to Tiananmen square in a Winnie the Poo costume!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Ice Storm wrote: »
    I met Kim Jong Un up there two weeks ago. We are two fat bar-stewards and the Moon Moved ! ;)

reg114 wrote: »
    What are the numbers of coronavirus cases in North Korea ? we dont know because none have been published. Yet Kim disappeared for a month, why ? because he's a coward and would rather save his own skin than attempt to fight the disease within his country's borders. There have been numerous accounts of how the north korean's regime asserts its authority. Consider the assassination of Kim's brother on foreign soil, in Kuala Lumpur airport by three female assassins using nerve agent in 2017. North Korea's entire population is like a cult utterly subservient to their leader as a result of brainwashing and fear. The likelihood is the coronavirus as infiltrated the country and will cause devastation to a population that is already undernourished and simply does not have the healthcare system to deal with a virus that has brought first world countries to their knees. It wont emerge in the short term but word will filter out and you will see China send people and resources to Korea to help.

Replace N.Korea with the UK
    Replace Kims Brother with David Kelly
    Replace Kim with the Royal Family
    We dont know about covid-19 in N.Korea, but we do know its burning through the UK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

CT forum >>>

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement