Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is kim jong un dead ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

da_miser wrote: »
    Replace N.Korea with the UK
    Replace Kims Brother with David Kelly
    Replace Kim with the Royal Family
    We dont know about covid-19 in N.Korea, but we do know its burning through the UK

How I picture you

rt_kim_jong_un_computer_wy_141218_16x9_992.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

Replace N.Korea with the UK
    Replace Kims Brother with David Kelly
    Replace Kim with the Royal Family
    We dont know about covid-19 in N.Korea, but we do know its burning through the UK

I assume you're having a laugh but cheers for livening up the thread.

If you seriously believe the overwhelming weight of historical evidence of the oppressive nature of NK is just some conspiracy of falsehoods then you lack basic reason, either because you're mental, stupid or both.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭corner of hells

biko wrote: »
    How I picture you

rt_kim_jong_un_computer_wy_141218_16x9_992.jpg

Kim looks like he has a big red button there in front of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

CrankyHaus wrote: »
    I assume you're having a laugh but cheers for livening up the thread.

If you seriously believe the overwhelming weight of historical evidence of the oppressive nature of NK is just some conspiracy of falsehoods then you lack basic reason, either because you're mental, stupid or both.

Is this not attacking the poster and not the post?
    I only ask for evidence, yet am mocked
    In any other discussion i would be seen to be reasonable, so why the double standards?
    I believe we all know the media has been caught multiple times spreading fake news, sure this thread was started about Kim being dead, proven fake news, so why do people believe the other stories pushed by the same media that just got proven to be pushing fake news?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

I provided the name of a book as evidence of what was being said and you immediately dismissed it.

• Advertisement

I remember saying in another thread that there are NK gushers on boards and another poster dismissed the notion..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

In any other discussion i would be seen to be reasonable, so why the double standards?
    I believe we all know the media has been caught multiple times spreading fake news, sure this thread was started about Kim being dead, proven fake news, so why do people believe the other stories pushed by the same media that just got proven to be pushing fake news?

They get mad at anyone who shows them up as the brainwashed dupes and wannabe Yanks that they are.

They automatically believe without question everything bad they are told about any independent nation that resists the Yankee Empire.

USA, USA,MAGA, MAGA, FREEDUMB and DIMOCRACY etc :D

EYNyv_BXYAUcnLH?format=png&name=small

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

Read a book. Seriously, read any book about Korean history in the 20th century. You talk about the media lying, they sometimes do, but historians follow a more rigorous model. The viciousness of the Kim regime is in no doubt. It's simply not possible to fabricate the weight of historical evidence, decades of eyewitness accounts, to support this.

That's why I used the words I did. Claiming the Kim regime is not oppressive and asking for evidence like you did is no different than claiming the Holocaust did not occur and asking for evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

dan1895 wrote: »
    I provided the name of a book as evidence of what was being said and you immediately dismissed it.

A book is not evidence now is it?
    A Million Little Pieces is a book by James Frey is a book that people bought by the millions, and it eventually came out its total fiction, for the author does not matter , job done, money made.
    Same with any book about N.Korea, certain people will lap it up , zero proof required, job done, money made, and the author off the work on a sequel to milk more money from the gullible.

If word of mouth is not good enough, why do posters doubt my claim that for the last several years i have bedded the entire roster of Victoria secret lingerie models.
    Surely my word is good enough, what more evidence do you need? video and pictures?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Class MayDresser

If word of mouth is not good enough, why do posters doubt my claim that for the last several years i have bedded the entire roster of Victoria secret lingerie models.
    Surely my word is good enough, what more evidence do you need? video and pictures?

Well in this instance pics would be essential yes. Or videos or anything else that would be proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

A book is not evidence now is it?
    A Million Little Pieces is a book by James Frey is a book that people bought by the millions, and it eventually came out its total fiction, for the author does not matter , job done, money made.
    Same with any book about N.Korea, certain people will lap it up , zero proof required, job done, money made, and the author off the work on a sequel to milk more money from the gullible.

Have you read said book, or even researched the author who I never mentioned, or do you just dismiss all historic books as "fiction"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Portmanteau

archer22 wrote: »
    They get mad at anyone who shows them up as the brainwashed dupes and wannabe Yanks that they are.

They automatically believe without question everything bad they are told about any independent nation that resists the Yankee Empire.

USA, USA,MAGA, MAGA, FREEDUMB and DIMOCRACY etc :D
    Well the edgy folk who deny atrocities in countries which are enemies of the US - just because they are enemies of the US - are cut from the same cloth imo!

It's possible to be critical of both. Doesn't have to be one or the other.

You are putting the whole system of witnesses in the justice system on its head.

Do you also has issues with the moon landing and the angle of the curvature of the earth?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Is he dead yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Class MayDresser

Is he dead yet?

He's Undead, didn't dieded yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,185 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Great to see him stiring up the craic again with the US, he's like a competitive brother in law who always gets the few extra fireworks than you on Halloween night...
    The show of military strength comes days before the inauguration of Joe Biden as US president.

It also follows a rare political meeting where Mr Kim decried the US as his country's "biggest enemy".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-55671745

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,318 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Great to see him stiring up the craic again with the US, he's like a competitive brother in law who always gets the few extra fireworks than you on Halloween night...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-55671745

Maybe Biden should make Trump the US Ambassador to North Korea. What could possibly go wrong?

M

Fresh rumours about Kim's health after him dropping a few pounds, he can't really win, they previously called him out for being obese and unhealthy and then when he turns it around they are on his case, it's tough at the top for him...
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/asia-pacific/kim-jong-un-s-weight-loss-befuddles-north-korea-watchers-1.4611326

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A lot of rumours, I'd say

• Advertisement

The only man in North Korea with gout I’d say.

M

He is looking fresh of late, could be a mid life crisis, laying off the smokes and taking out the bicycle from the shed. Also looks like he has got a new tailor for the fancy new clobber he has.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-58497157

• Registered Users Posts: 4,522 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Slimmed down and looking well, he was a prime candidate for a heart attack the last time I looked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Mightent even be him, looks very fresh tho, he didn’t make a speech at that parade either which would be unusual.

Those kids are there as human crutches

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

Slim Jong Un

• Registered Users Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

M

Jaysus his marketing team should get the road, not even remotely looks like the same missile type, amateur hour...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-58540915

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

well obviously the Sun is a total rag and nobody should ever read it but it isn't beyond the bounds of belief that he has body doubles. It seems to be a favourite thing for dictators.

Advertisement