Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Purge 4(A good day to ban hard)

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Urethral Buttercup

Guy Person
    And in some cases... both!.
    I wouldn't mind..I'm actually so horny right now I'd bang you and mam together and let Grandoeed jerk off in the corner over his shoes

Yeah I think we e-fondled a few days ago didn't we. I remember your user name.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Gremlinertia
    Emmet you have them all upset :D

Upset... nah.

Emmet needs some new material though he already brought up Forum Games a couple of days ago in this thread ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Better Than Christ
    Yeah I think we e-fondled a few days ago didn't we. I remember your user name.

Ah don't worry, just like everyone else in here we are just using you to get to your dad... nobody wants the retarded offspring when you can properfck the baby gravy supplier

Guy Person
    Ah don't worry, just like everyone else in here we are just using you to get to your dad... nobody wants the retarded offspring when you can proper**** the baby gravy supplier

I do not understand what you are saying to me but if you find my dad please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The Oort Cloud
    Mod

Too far folks. Its supposed to be lighthearted. Keep it that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Baggly wrote: »
    Mod

Too far folks. Its supposed to be lighthearted. Keep it that way.

Yeah, Emmet. Forum Games is a great spot.

The Oort Cloud
    :D:D

Better Than Christ
    What's off limits so...just so we can steer clear..I'd hate to upset anyone in here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

What's off limits so...just so we can steer clear..I'd hate to upset anyone in here

I'd imagine it was your use of the word retarded, P. For instance, I couldn't say the woman I just met who was staring at her phone whilst supposedly walking her dogs was retarded. She was like but I couldn't say it on here.

Better Than Christ
    I'd imagine it was your use of the word retarded, P. For instance, I couldn't say the woman I just met who was staring at her phone whilst supposedly walking her dogs was retarded. She was like but I couldn't say it on here.

Ah!... Rape is ok... retarded isn't.. gotcha :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Harsh times

The Oort Cloud
    Mod

Don't post in the thread again.

Don't post on the thread again.

For those unclear, just stop sledging each other and looking to rile people up. It's not what the thread is for.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,529 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Necro wrote: »
    Seriously, did the Forum Games mods steal your children or something?

Mine, no. I’d like to see them try!

I’m loathe to expound any further on the matter as it looks like the “cavalry” has been called in to police the “fun” levels.

However, you could be getting “warm” though.

The tide is turning…

The Oort Cloud
    Just keep it civil and follow mod instructions and you can have all the fun you like Emmet

• Registered Users Posts: 16,375 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm confused now, all the purge threads had insults. They was no notice to say this had changed.

The Oort Cloud
    I'm confused now, all the purge threads had insults. They was no notice to say this had changed.

Read the OP. Lighthearted.

The Oort Cloud
    Its supposed to be a bit of fun and slagging. Sure the insults can be close to the bone but I don't believe there's any harm in it. We've had this thread before and it was the same without needing heavy handed mod action.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,375 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Read the OP. Lighthearted.

The previous purge threads were similar and they wasn't a problem though. It's a sudden change in tone, the posters who were carded wouldn't have been before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

The moderators love backing up their mates. The little clique on this website can say whatever they like and whenever anyone stands up to them the moderators waddle in with “too far.”

The Oort Cloud
    Mod

Lads mod actions arent up for discussion here. Follow the instructions or cards will follow.

• Advertisement

Guy Person

It was actually myself that got in trouble for calling the women compromised.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Better Than Christ
    just stop sledging each other and looking to rile people up. It's not what the thread is for.

giphy.gif

But mod sir miss your honour we’ve been doing that this whole time. Bit silly to implement such a rule at the eleventh hour on thread four

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Better Than Christ
    Two of the best posters gone. Kind of ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Guy Person
    What’s this forum games thing about anyway. Is there gambling involved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

For those unclear, just stop sledging each other and looking to rile people up. It's not what the thread is for.

Yes it is. What are you, retarded?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Well thats the thread and concept fundamentally gone.

There nothing new this week that wasnt said previously, except the Mod handing out cards and warnings.

Just lock it up, its now not fit for purpose.

The Oort Cloud
    Mod

Thread closed. Lads there has been an escalation and its gone too far. You can object that it hasn't been called before now but I can't do anything about that but apply the rules since I'm here now.

I'll discuss with comods as to whether it can be revived.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement