Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

18081828486

Comments



  • Cigabuy have 9% off site wide till Sept 26th




  • Surely want to try this. How I get them?




  • 25% off this weekend in Fogstar. Use code: OCTOBER4




  • 25% off Kix Vaping when you subscribe to the newsletter.
    Code is KIX25 not sure if knows if you have subscribed though.

    https://www.getyourkix.com/

    Free shipping from Ireland I presume as they have shops in Ireland.

    Just ordered a cleito 120 pro for £21.




  • Help.

    Please recommend the most reliable online site to buy a Portable Vaporiser.

    Thanks


  • Advertisement


  • Just passing this on. I don't know the site but the discounts look decent. UK based - https://dragonvapour.com/collections/sale




  • sedohre wrote: »
    Help.

    Please recommend the most reliable online site to buy a Portable Vaporiser.

    Thanks

    Is it an Irish or UK site you want...

    What is a portable vaporiser...

    We need to know what size battery do you want & also do you you want DTL or MTL vaping...

    Here's an Irish site to start you off... https://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/27-vv-mods




  • sedohre wrote: »
    Help.

    Please recommend the most reliable online site to buy a Portable Vaporiser.

    Thanks

    I ordered a dry herb vaporiser from namaste vapes if that's what you're looking for. Got the X-VAPE FOG for about £45-£50 with discount codes at the time.
    The price is a little higher now.

    https://www.namastevaporizers.co.uk/




  • Check your emails, Nicotine Hub 30% Exclusive Discount at present.
    Across all items.

    Code/Coupon: - "HUB30"
    Applies to ALL PRODUCTS!

    Ends Monday 2nd December!

    Although I still have unopened 100ml Nic Salt. Still put in an order for 2*100ml freebase.






    ## I'm not affiliated with any store or review site ##




  • corkie wrote: »
    Check your emails, Nicotine Hub 30% Exclusive Discount at present.
    Across all items.

    Raging, just ordered 250ml on Tuesday. Oh well


  • Advertisement


  • Is the link on the first post supposed to look like entering a doggy porn site?:confused:

    I get lots of pop ups to accept access settings etc to continue to the page?

    Vendors/Suppliers (known discount codes in brackets)
    Vaping Ireland Vendors page - This site is now our official home for listing vendors, discount codes, deals and other offers. With Vendors' hands being tied in relation to posting here this is the best solution.


    Anyway looking to replace a broken Aspire Nautilus Mini Tank :(, but cannot find delivery from amazon so looking for other site and tank recommendations.

    Looking at the possible following:-

    Innokin:T20S with Innokin Prism S Coils 1.5R - UrbanVape.ie
    Innokin Zenith MTL Tank with 1.6R coil - UrbanVape.ie possible amazon
    Aspire Nautilus 2S Tank with 1.8R coils - UrbanVape.ie possible amazon

    Any advice appreciated. Thanks




  • I have the Zlide 4ml version very good MTL tank and coils you can pick it up cheap here

    https://www.sourcemore.com/innokin-zlide-vape-tank-4ml.html




  • With all the shops closed, & after running out of what I thought was a reasonable supply of coils for my tfv8 baby v2, where is the best (quickest!) place to purchase an RTA for myself with all of the additional bits and pieces I need?

    Cheers!




  • rodDaly69 wrote: »
    With all the shops closed, & after running out of what I thought was a reasonable supply of coils for my tfv8 baby v2, where is the best (quickest!) place to purchase an RTA for myself with all of the additional bits and pieces I need?

    Cheers!

    Declan over in EzSmoke seems to have these in stock: https://www.ezsmoke.ie/coils/1167-atomizer-head-coil-smok-tfv8-baby-x4.html

    Delivery next day, there is a discount code for 10% on boards somewhere when you spend about 40 quid.




  • rodDaly69 wrote: »
    With all the shops closed, & after running out of what I thought was a reasonable supply of coils for my tfv8 baby v2, where is the best (quickest!) place to purchase an RTA for myself with all of the additional bits and pieces I need?

    Cheers!

    You would probably have to look around a few websites to see if they have the RTA you would be happy with (plus getting tools, cotton, wire or pre-made coils etc).

    Difficulty is getting anything newer or reliable due to stock shortages (CNY, Covid19).

    In the meantime, while your browsing you could just order more coils?

    wickedvapesshop(.)com/products/smok-v8-baby-q2-replacement-coils
    ^^^ Based in Cork, but 2 to 3 days delivery by anpost if not in cork

    Possibly other Irish sites have your coils as well?







    ## I'm not affiliated with any store or review site ##




  • corkie wrote: »
    You would probably have to look around a few websites to see if they have the RTA you would be happy with (plus getting tools, cotton, wire or pre-made coils etc).

    Difficulty is getting anything newer or reliable due to stock shortages (CNY, Covid19).

    In the meantime, while your browsing you could just order more coils?

    wickedvapesshop(.)com/products/smok-v8-baby-q2-replacement-coils
    ^^^ Based in Cork, but 2 to 3 days delivery by anpost if not in cork

    Possibly other Irish sites have your coils as well?







    ## I'm not affiliated with any store or review site ##


    Cannot find the coils anywhere! The coils you have above are for the original tfv8 baby, and will not fit my v2. Bought from apevape, they're actually local to me & I received my zeus RTA yesterday evening. Still trying to get it wicked right though, get a bit of a burnt taste as I chain on it....




  • Vaping Ireland Vendors page Link on first page is dead, can anyone fix it?




  • Aspire Sunbox Mixx <<<< If anyone is looking for it?

    battery-aspire-mixx-mod-14476303532121.jpg?v=1594727945

    officialaspire(.)co(.)uk £64.99 ~~ €72.14.

    lepetitvapoteur(FR) ~~ €54.90

    Seems like a good price. Put in an order myself this morning (Tuxedo), expecting delivery by Thurs/Friday.

    Just have to decide on what RTA to get for it now, in the meantime I will try using the 'Destiny RTA' with straight glass.


    Edit: -
    Another few people have already paired it with 'Destiny RTA'.
    My lepetitvapoteur(FR) friday order has an expect delivery on the 3rd (Bank Holiday) so hopefully Tuesday.



    116588801_322708332215948_1742104161681671420_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=1480c5&_nc_ohc=GHNILUv9pFUAX_7073b&_nc_oc=AQlS0ZhOiboDDqpif_PxuUvD-ASc0ywRw7KcOVXQsZj3ZDCjSVovwAT6sfNY_H0n5Iw&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub3-1.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=2e7c31507be6b10353e2d5495c77ccae&oe=5F4B111C




  • 2 and half weeks later the above order arrived today. Outside the 8 working days expected but that has more to do with delays with Anpost/covid.

    523531.jpg

    Destiny RTA

    523625.jpg

    GTX 22

    523626.jpg




  • With brexit, it is going to get more expensive to get shipments from the likes of Nicotine Hub.

    Due to PM/DPD/AP changing there virtual address facilities


    Paying VAT & International Shipping on Orders, if your reliant on the likes them stores, consider stocking up now.


  • Advertisement


  • corkie wrote: »
    With brexit, it is going to get more expensive to get shipments from the likes of Nicotine Hub.

    Due to PM/DPD/AP changing there virtual address facilities


    Paying VAT & International Shipping on Orders, if your reliant on the likes them stores, consider stocking up now.

    I've been thinking about this myself as well as I regularly order from Novavapes and Nic Hub in the UK. Obviously it will be more expensive but I think(hope) it isn't going to be much more expensive




  • I've been thinking about this myself as well as I regularly order from Novavapes and Nic Hub in the UK. Obviously it will be more expensive but I think(hope) it isn't going to be much more expensive

    Nicotine Hub: - International orders start from £11.99 depending on destination and weight (+ VAT on the order & shipping fees.)

    ~~~ UK Post + DPD cost : - £3.48 + €3.85

    Above wasn't to bad and made sense for small quantity orders.
    But an extra €4/£4 (excluding vat) does not really make it cost effective anymore?

    I will need to reduce my Nic from 12mg to 3mg and use nic-shots going forward.
    luckily have a stock pile of complementary shots + approx 120ml 72mg




  • corkie wrote: »
    I will need to reduce my Nic from 12mg to 3mg and use nic-shots going forward.
    luckily have a stock pile of complementary shots + approx 120ml 72mg

    I can't be arsed with those nic shots, thank god i stockpiled the nictotine back before the TPD. Still have 5 litres of 72mg, might start selling some of it :)




  • corkie wrote: »
    With brexit, it is going to get more expensive to get shipments from the likes of Nicotine Hub.

    Due to PM/DPD/AP changing there virtual address facilities


    Paying VAT & International Shipping on Orders, if your reliant on the likes them stores, consider stocking up now.

    And if you haven't put in an order yet?

    Check your emails?
    30% Exclusive Discount Sale! Starting Today!

    It only happens once a year — our 30% off sale, exclusively for newsletter subscribers! Jump on these deals before it's too late.




  • corkie wrote: »
    And if you haven't put in an order yet?

    Check your emails?

    I just signed up, is it too late? is the discount code personalised?




  • Can anyone recommend a mod with a type c charging port that will be ok to use with a Falcon type 2 tank? Nothing but problems with e-leaf mods.




  • Guffy wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a mod with a type c charging port that will be ok to use with a Falcon type 2 tank? Nothing but problems with e-leaf mods.

    https://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/1129-innokin-kroma-r-80w-mod.html

    Excellent mod.





  • Thanks for the suggestion, was really hoping to get a unit that would take a type c charger though for pure convenience.




  • Guffy wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a mod with a type c charging port that will be ok to use with a Falcon type 2 tank? Nothing but problems with e-leaf mods.

    Are you looking for something with an internal battery? Because it's not recommend to charge external batteries in mods.

    Have you looked at 'Innokin MVP5'

    https://www.johavape.ie/products/innokin-mvp5-ajax-kit



    Other suggestions here: - https://mynextvape.com/products/mods-with-usb-type-c


  • Advertisement


  • Guffy wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a mod with a type c charging port that will be ok to use with a Falcon type 2 tank? Nothing but problems with e-leaf mods.

    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/1163-voopoo-argus-gt-160w-kit.html


Advertisement