Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Everyday Racism"

Options

Comments

Vigilantes were required to deal with the African gangs as Garda basically consider some parts a no go area

Bull****.
    Gardai don't have no-go areas.
    Vigilantes are never required.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 dlaughingcow

timhenn wrote: »
    Go look up page one and two of the thread. Chop chop.

You’re lazy man. You probably have no place in this thread.

If anyone wants to state the claims that Timhenn is talking about, I’ll see if I can find anything that proves or discredits them, both sides of arguments.

Though I will say now that I’m going to take an internet break for an hour or two!

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

What gangs? What are they doing? Where's the proof for all the crimes?

I'll tell you what, you don't believe that there's any significant criminal activity from immigrants what have you. Fair enough.

So in order to prove you right and settle this once and for all perhaps we should have a system whereby all crimes committed in this country are logged by type of crime, ethnicity of the perpetrator, national background, skin colour and religion of the perpetrator.

And make the data public

I'm sure you would agree with that right? Then we can have the real data and prove all the racists wrong yes?

Timhenn, I can tackle the below post later.

The questions being, the amount of Africans on the dole, and the crime right of Africans in Ireland, correct?

Is there anything else I could check out?
    Does anyone have anything to back their assertions up? A lot of Africans are on the dole, the crime rate amongst Africans is huge, any proof of this?

It's like the myth about all the people getting free houses and the huge number who've never worked. The reality is far different.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 514 ✭✭✭timhenn

You’re lazy man. You probably have no place in this thread.

If anyone wants to state the claims that Timhenn is talking about, I’ll see if I can find anything that proves or discredits them, both sides of arguments.

Though I will say now that I’m going to take an internet break for an hour or two!

:pac: You won't even look up page one and two of the thread and are now begging others to do it for you and you're calling someone else lazy? Go back to bed. :D

• Advertisement

So in order to prove you right and settle this once and for all perhaps we should have a system whereby all crimes committed in this country are logged by type of crime, ethnicity of the perpetrator, national background, skin colour and religion of the perpetrator.

Look at a statue of justice. She is blind.
    It doesn't matter what colour, race, ethnic background, religion or any other rubbish you come up with, an offender is.
    If they commit crime they are criminals.
    Criminals come from every walk of life & background.
    So no, we don't need to break down crime statistics into backgrounds of offenders, that's just racist rubbish.

I'll tell you what, you don't believe that there's any significant criminal activity from immigrants what have you. Fair enough.

And make the data public

I'm sure you would agree with that right? Then we can have the real data and prove all the racists wrong yes?

Or how about you showing an ounce of evidence to back up your theory, anything? Where are you getting your theories from?

And make the data public

I understand your logic, and unfortunately I don’t think it’s acceptable. I’ve debated/thought about it in the past from a personal point of view and I came to the conclusion that it could make the lives of people I’ve been in relationships with, my friends, people I’ve worked with, and some of my relatives, more dangerous. I feel like people would focus on crimes coming from certain backgrounds as opposed to crime as a whole. It would make Ireland more dangerous for a lot of good people.

Timhenn, I can tackle the below post later.

The questions being, the amount of Africans on the dole, and the crime right of Africans in Ireland, correct?

Is there anything else I could check out?

Check out your sister if you like.

bubblypop wrote: »
    Look at a statue of justice. She is blind.
    It doesn't matter what colour, race, ethnic background, religion or any other rubbish you come up with, an offender is.
    If they commit crime they are criminals.
    Criminals come from every walk of life & background.
    So no, we don't need to break down crime statistics into backgrounds of offenders, that's just racist rubbish.

No, this poster claims that there is no evidence of any significant criminal activity from the immigrant community, so there is only one way of proving this, and that is to log and make public all crimes committed on the basis of the ethnic background of the perpetrators.

• Advertisement

Or how about you showing an ounce of evidence to back up your theory, anything? Where are you getting your theories from?

Would you agree to this system yes or no?

Check out your sister if you like.

Jesus man, absolutely desperate. You have no place in a conversation, why are you here? Just to wind people up?

Would you agree to this system yes or no?

Why would we need a system like that? There'sno proof of anything you claim so you can safely assume it's complete bollox. You've had plenty of time to back up your assertions.

No, this poster claims that there is no evidence of any significant criminal activity from the immigrant community, so there is only one way of proving this, and that is to log and make public all crimes committed on the basis of the ethnic background of the perpetrators.

Thankfully we won't be doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Das Reich

Only privileged white European people that doesn't really know reality leave other call them racist. Everytime I was called a racist (maybe two times) I did enter in an argument and show that being from a third world ****hole I know way more than Europeans that those African countries and muslim countries are way more racists than here. One man was from Zimbabwe and I pointed out what they did to the small European minority there. He quickly become defensive and shy. Onther man in another occasion was muslim and I pointed and discussed about how they treat the minorities there. He also suddenly become defensive and blablabla. Europeans are being called racist only because they are ignorant and don't know how to defend.

Das Reich wrote: »
    Onther man in another occasion was muslim and I pointed and discussed about how they treat the minorities there.

Where?
    Muslimland?
    You do Muslim is not a country right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Bollox.

Bollox.

Thanks for your insightful input

You're welcome.

You need to understand this isn't about race or creed more about culture.

• Advertisement

Ever notice how Anti Racist types you meet at rallies are physically repulsive, limp dick cucks? Like weedy, pathetic, submissive types? The types that couldn't get laid in a whorehouse, who's fathers hate and are bitterly disappointed in them, and the types who are perpetually ignored by women.

You need to understand this isn't about race or creed more about culture.

Which is exactly why we don't need crime statistics that detail offenders by race, colour, religion etc.

Crime is way more about socioeconomic backgrounds.

Ever notice how Anti Racist types you meet at rallies are physically repulsive, limp dick cucks? Like weedy, pathetic, submissive types? The types that couldn't get laid in a whorehouse, who's fathers hate and are bitterly disappointed in them, and the types who are perpetually ignored by women.

:pac: You've outed yourself as an incel as well!

:pac: You've outed yourself as an incel as well!

"As well" lmao

Suuure buddy!

And still no proof. What have foreigners ever done to you? One of them marry the woman you were stalking?

And still no proof. What have foreigners ever done to you? One of them marry the woman you were stalking?

Sorry for your troubles buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Lefty Bicek

KiKi III wrote: »
    I have an Irish friend who is a doctor. She has described going on rounds when she was a medical student to me when her superiors were African and South Asian. Patients would constantly direct their questions at her even though she was barely qualified and the other doctors were far more experienced and senior for no apparent reason than because she was white/Irish.

I have two non-white friends here that get told to "go back to where they came from" regularly. One is Canadian of South American descent and a small business owner here. The other is a Brazilian who works for a big tech company.

It's folly to pretend everyday racism doesn't exist.

You use the term 'racist' when the more accurate term for what you describe is 'xenophobia'.

They aren't the same, and I wonder why so many people who have so much to relate, don't seem to have the latter term in their vocabulary.

You can’t even reasonably respond to someone who’s trying have an actual conversation with you. You’re a troll.

You can’t even reasonably respond to someone who’s trying have an actual conversation with you. You’re a troll.

Did you miss this fellas post? He's a nutjob!

• Advertisement

Did you miss this fellas post? He's a nutjob!

I’m referring to the posts between ME and YOU.

I don’t know why you’re afraid to have a reasonable conversation.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement