Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,409 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I can't go to university and I can't go to the pub.

I can't go to a football match and I can't go to a concert.

You can physically go to those places, no one is stopping you. The fact they are closed/cancelled for health reasons does not stop you from physically going there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Which ones?

I already posted a study....you called it a liberal rag....I guess you didnt read it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

EyesClosed wrote: »
    I already posted a study....you called it a liberal rag....I guess you didnt read it

The Washington Post has an agenda.

The conspirators need the help of 2nd tier vicarious support from journalists and medical experts to enable their evil strategy, which has been evilly conceived, with cold efficiency.

I posted these concepts before in my conspiracy evolution summary. You should read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,166 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The conspirators need the help of 2nd tier vicarious support from journalists and medical experts to enable their evil strategy, which has been evilly conceived, with cold efficiency.

I posted these concepts before in my conspiracy evolution summary. You should read it.

Why would anybody want to read that nonsense again? it was nonsense then and it is nonsense now. The WaPo article is not in the slightest bit controversial. It describes how viruses spread and what can be done to slow it down. I'm sure you can provide a source that rebuts what the article details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

King Mob wrote: »
    Lol

So don't trust doctors because they are only in it for the money.
    But do trust people making money off vitamin and minerals and bleach enemas....

I said umpteen times on this thread I don't care nor endorse or push MMS, you MUST have seen the posts.

Your obsession with Clive de Carle knows no bounds!.
    How many of his posters do you have on your wall?. ;)

• Advertisement

Vitamin C and Zinc should help to boost your immune system.

As if any or the I love Varadkar brigade here have the brains to take vitamins to supplement their immune system!

;)

I have read everything you have posted.....you have backed NONE of it up with any sources. I posted one article that shows how and why social distancing works. You have not read it, if you want to debate it please do, but I will need something other than it's a liberal rag source I refuse to look at it.

Why would anybody want to read that nonsense again? it was nonsense then and it is nonsense now. The WaPo article is not in the slightest bit controversial. It describes how viruses spread and what can be done to slow it down. I'm sure you can provide a source that rebuts what the article details?

I suspect that there are dark forces at work here.

The Washington Post have a distinctly leftist liberal agenda. This is always manipulated and abused by conspirators as they are anxious to appease the thinking classes. The conspirators use liberal media as a medium to spread propaganda.

I suspect that there are dark forces at work here.

The Washington Post have a distinctly leftist liberal agenda. This is always manipulated and abused by conspirators as they are anxious to appease the thinking classes. The conspirators use liberal media as a medium to spread propaganda.

have you read the article?

As if any or the I love Varadkar brigade here have the brains to take vitamins to supplement their immune system!

;)

yeah because taking vitamins is only something that the truly woke like you do. what a moronic thing to post.

• Advertisement

;)

Random personal attacks......

• Registered Users Posts: 17,786 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I said umpteen times on this thread I don't care nor endorse or push MMS, you MUST have seen the posts.

Your obsession with Clive de Carle knows no bounds!.
    How many of his posters do you have on your wall?. ;)

Hmmm. Well, you are claiming doctors are "dumb", and on the other hand you seem to have much more respect for people who promote bleach as a cure and who believe reptiles run the world

If you developed a sore throat now, shortness of breath, and a fever (the symptoms of Covid19) would you phone your GP?

Would you take their advice? would you self isolate, or would you continue to mingle with your family?

have you read the article?

The dots gave me a headache... But yes I did several days ago, I like to keep adept with mainstream media. It helps me to flatten the curve;).

The dots gave me a headache... But yes I did several days ago, I like to keep adept with mainstream media. It helps me to flatten the curve;).

so why dismiss an article that is based on mathematics? does mathematics also have a lefty liberal bias?

so why dismiss an article that is based on mathematics? does mathematics also have a lefty liberal bias?

The article is fine. But Herd immunity is a completely different discussion.

I am discussing the instigators and perpetrators of this conspiracy. Solutions to the spread of the virus are tertiary at this point. The virus is political now. It has been delivered with cold efficiency.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Hmmm. Well, you are claiming doctors are "dumb", and on the other hand you seem to have much more respect for people who promote bleach as a cure and who believe reptiles run the world

If you developed a sore throat now, shortness of breath, and a fever (the symptoms of Covid19) would you phone your GP?

Would you take their advice? would you self isolate, or would you continue to mingle with your family?

I can't take your posts serious, you're still on about Clive de Carle. Why does your World revolve around him?

The obsession is strong in this one!.

I am discussing the instigators and perpetrators of this conspiracy. Solutions to the spread of the virus are tertiary at this point. The virus is political now. It has been delivered with cold efficiency.

No you where talking about how the government has forced you to stay at home....which is a lie....I was showing you using a scientific study WHY the government have put social isolation in place....It's not some evil plan to lock you up away from the pub.

Herd immunity is a discussion that nobody was having. You keep using that phrase cold efficiency like it actually means something and it is very tiresome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

;)

Why should we trust big supplement?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/arstechnica.com/science/2019/04/the-nutrition-study-the-30b-supplement-industry-doesnt-want-you-to-see/?amp=1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,786 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I can't take your posts serious, you're still on about Clive de Carle. Why does your World revolve around him?

The obsession is strong in this one!.

Simple questions

If you developed the symptoms of Covid19, would you phone your GP?

Would you self isolate?

• Advertisement

EyesClosed wrote: »
    No you where talking about how the government has forced you to stay at home....which is a lie....I was showing you using a scientific study WHY the government have put social isolation in place....It's not some evil plan to lock you up away from the pub.

Whilst simultaneously accusing me of being a liar?

I never had you down as a multitasker, if anything.

This thread is about conspiracies, it is not about potential pandemic solutions.

Herd immunity is a discussion that nobody was having. You keep using that phrase cold efficiency like it actually means something and it is very tiresome.

You need to read the article being referred to.

If you spent half as much time reading what people are talking about instead of bullying them.... posters might have more respect for you.

If you spent half as much time reading what people are talking about instead of bullying them.... posters might have more respect for you.

I read it again just to be sure but i was right. That article doesnt mention herd immunity. It is not about immunity at all. Perhaps you can quote the part of the article that mentions herd immunity?

I read it again just to be sure but i was right. That article doesnt mention herd immunity. It is not about immunity at all. Perhaps you can quote the part of the article that mentions herd immunity?

What article are you reading?

What article are you reading?

you tell me

and you are not even sure what article i am referring to? FFS. how many articles have we discussed between us because i can only remember one and it had nothing to do with herd immunity.

you tell me

and you are not even sure what article i am referring to? FFS. how many articles have we discussed between us because i can only remember one and it had nothing to do with herd immunity.

Conversation over.

You should spend more time conversing with posters rather than constantly bullying them.

I mean that, you could benefit from some genuine social interaction, stop wasting your time trying to persecute people, especially with a keyboard:rolleyes:

Conversation over.

You should spend more time conversing with posters rather than constantly bullying them.

I mean that, you could benefit from some genuine social interaction, stop wasting your time trying to persecute people, especially with a keyboard:rolleyes:

So basically you've been bull****ting (again!) and found out so you resort to personal attacks. Classy. No wonder nobody takes what you post seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mod

Calm down guys, never post when angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

What kind of CT forum is this?

Is this not the place to discuss conspiracy related material?

Yet as soon as someone tries to have a discussion several posters jump on top of posters, with some aggression I might add.

I mean all you have to do is look at the ID2020 website and its spelled out as clear as day that there is a desire, to create a digital ID for everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭leavingirl

Advertisement