Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why don't Irish houses have bidets?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,313 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

lertsnim wrote: »
    I'd love one of those Japanese toilets.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,022 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

What kind of freaky fetishist enjoys squirting cold water on their balloon knot.

Some of us have hot water in our houses. Just sayin'.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

What kind of freaky fetishist enjoys squirting cold water on their balloon knot.

What kind of freaky fetishes enjoys plastering sh it into all the cracks and crevices of aforementioned balloon knot?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

glasso wrote: »
    how would you know - you don't have one?

works well I can tell you :pac:

saves the hassle of installing a hose and it's portable.

Well, I probably wouldn't spend money on something with limited water supply, that's for sure.
    I am not saying it is not good for its original purpose though… (while I for one would defo not need one)

mvl wrote: »
    Well, I probably wouldn't spend money on something with limited water supply, that's for sure.
    I am not saying it is not good for its original purpose though… (while I for one would defo not need one)

you can always refill with water if the Klingons sent in the whole fleet.

usually not too far away from a tap in a bathroom you'd have to agree. takes about 5 seconds.

if you look on amazon for the other similar items they are very popular for this use - the wimmins thing is just another use.

just posted that model as it's the best!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

A squirt of hot water on the hoop can be ...uh ..somewhat therapeutic .

Cleans away all the ar$e debris and ground in weenies .

Quick swipe of a moistened kitten soft and you have a gleaming hoop !

What's not to like about that ? AND you have the added bonus of an unsoiled skiddi ?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Clag-gone is yer only man! ;)

020_04012014_09-43.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

How do you dry?
    All toilets (most anyway) are plumbed using only cold water. To get hot water to them would be a sizable job unless you are updating the bathroom anyway.
    Do you do your business on the toilet and then crab walk over to the bidet to blast off the dingle berries?

How do you dry?
    All toilets (most anyway) are plumbed using only cold water. To get hot water to them would be a sizable job unless you are updating the bathroom anyway.
    Do you do your business on the toilet and then crab walk over to the bidet to blast off the dingle berries?

No ..you do your business and "clean up" as normal...then over to the bidet w which is in VERY close proximity ...squat (Pulling the cheeks open is optional) fire a couple of " ranging" shots of water to the hoop.

Once the target ( Your Hoop) has been dialled in give her full choke and pressure and watch the few remaining flakes of dried in sh1te succumb to the onslaught and fcuck off down the pluggie.

Final wipe ..dry off...squirt of Lynx Africa...and your good for Coppers !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,552 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Final wipe ..dry off...squirt of Lynx Africa...and your good for Coppers !

A very dangerous “recommendation”, I had a run-in with an aerosol as a young man. Just a little spray but god did it sting.

The tide is turning…

• Advertisement

A very dangerous “recommendation”, I had a run-in with an aerosol as a young man. Just a little spray but god did it sting.

Good point Spicy....should have put in a health warning ...don't squirt Lynx Africa on a bad case of Ball Rash.

Woulda thought that was kinda basic ...you obviously had plans for knobbing the waitress with the big t1tts from the Shamrock Bar ?

Understandable...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭El Tarangu

LirW wrote: »
    If you have good water pressure upstairs, there's an adapter for the toilet that you can hook up and hose your hole.

Bum gun is absolutely the way to go.
    • More hygienic - your hand doesn't go anywhere near the fecal matter
    • Better for the environment - a looooad of electricity and water go into making each sheet of toilet paper
    • Less material for the sewer system to handle
    • Cheaper! Much cheaper!
    • You never run out, you don't suffer if there is a run on toilet paper (as now)

Best of all is the lovely clean refreshed feeling your bumhole feels after a blast of the sphincter rinser :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,312 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

byte wrote: »
    Clag-gone is yer only man! ;)

020_04012014_09-43.png

He probably peddled away his ballsack as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,027 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

endacl wrote: »
    Don’t do that. Even though the wipes themselves are flushable, a huge proportion of Irish plumbing uses old pipes that can’t handle them.

Just put them in the bin beside the toilet!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭NSAman

Fúck that shít!

If you are into Scat then that is your prerogative.

Some of us have warm water in our Bidets... they work fine, as does a shower head at the side of the toilet (which is very useful in these toilet paper hoarding times)

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Grueller Baby

Ah bidets.... the kid's toilet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

How do you dry?

I noticed that there always seemed to be a face cloth on the edge of the bidets in restaurant toilets in Portugal. Hope there's not the same one for everyone.

I'd have found a bidet very useful a few years ago when I had a pilonidal sinus removed. For six weeks I had to sit over the edge of the bath sluicing out my raw man gash with the shower head, three times a day for the first 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭NSAman

Seamai wrote: »
    I'd have found a bidet very useful a few years ago when I had a pilonidal sinus removed. For six weeks I had to sit over the edge of the bath sluicing out my raw man gash with the shower head, three times a day for the first 2 weeks.

Hopefully your man gash recovered?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 haydoyo

A sponge is a good way of never having to buy toilet paper.

Just rinse it out once your done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

Seamai wrote: »

TMI has never been more apropriate

NSAman wrote: »
    Hopefully your man gash recovered?

It did perfectly thanks, amazing how something so big filled in leaving just a shiny scar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Rufeo

Some how threads on here always get back to shyte. There's some sick b.astard on here who needs help. Get yourself some help. Haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,552 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Just put them in the bin beside the toilet!

Like a Greek. So gross.

The tide is turning…

you don't need to be concerned with drying your hole really after using bum gun / bidet bottle job / hose

just a final confirmatory wipe with bog roll will serve the dual purpose to verify that your ring is indeed clean as a whistle and to soak up any remaining water droplets

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

When you say "baby cream"... Well, its not the stuff you make yourself, is it?
    It is not, no.. I don't think that stuff would help the situation at all.

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=301891859

Like a Greek. So gross.

I remember years ago staying in a pension on a small Greek island and coming back one evening after the beach, it was 40 degrees and someone had forgotten to empty the bin.

Yeah, there won't be a waste pipe for a bidet either, so you'll need that too. Who knew that a plumbing fixture would need plumbing...? :rolleyes:

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭FGR

glasso wrote: »

The description for this one (amazon's #1 best seller apparently!) is straight to the point!
    Portable Travel Bidet, Personal Bidet Sprayer for Kids Ass Washing,Pregnant Women Cleansing, Postpartum Clean, Handheld Travel Bidet with 450ML Water Capacity and Angled Nozzle Spray

• Advertisement

FGR wrote: »
    The description for this one (amazon's #1 best seller apparently!) is straight to the point!

"Kids Ass Washing"

Need the mansize version.

Life ain't always empty.

Advertisement