Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW 27 Transfer Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

How are people about the likelihood of Traore starting the next 3/4 games for Wolves?

Worried they'll save him for Europa league with his shoulder problem?

Looking for a Son replecement and have Mane and Salah.. There no attractive midfeild options I can see outside him.. I'm actually considering Zaha if i don't go Traore, he's been pretty crap all season but Palace have easy games and need points - he might decide to up it for the end of the season..

He also had easy games over Xmas and was suggested he would tear it up looking for a move
    He didn’t
    He and palace are in woeful form
    Avoid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Shedite27 wrote: »
    If the city double gets confirmed you'd hardly sell Aguero would you?

The dilemma is he may play 30 minutes only out of the 180

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Feck it I'm getting ighalo in. All my strikers are causing me despair and with rashford out for the season possibly, I fully expect him to be starting regularly within 2 weeks, if not this weekend. I think James will be dropped and martial put back out wide. With Fernades putting in some decent deliveries I think he is worth the punt at 6.5. Who to ship out for him is the only question though, Sergio , Vardy or Tammy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

No idea what to do.

might just go Son out for Moura or Barnes and live to fight another day.

rekluse wrote: »
    Feck it I'm getting ighalo in. All my strikers are causing me despair and with rashford out for the season possibly, I fully expect him to be starting regularly within 2 weeks, if not this weekend. I think James will be dropped and martial put back out wide. With Fernades putting in some decent deliveries I think he is worth the punt at 6.5. Who to ship out for him is the only question though, Sergio , Vardy or Tammy ?

He only has one game within two weeks as they blank in 28
    He has played 3 minutes
    It’s insane

I see you don’t have Danny Ings who has aston villa at home and also has a game in 28
    So yeah
    Get him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

km79 wrote: »
    He has played 3 minutes
    It’s insane
    Utd aren't blanking in gameweek 28 are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭dockysher

A potential double gameweek means very little for most man city assests due to rotation.
    Ageuro certainly wont start both in a double week, same with mahrez, d silva, b silva etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Is KDB/Ederson the only city cover worth having?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

km79 wrote: »

Utd play Everton in 28.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

And Laporte.

• Advertisement

F1ngers wrote: »
    Utd play Everton in 28.

Sorry my head is gone with all the changes :D
    Damn it
    Tempted by Fernandes now !

Kdb
    That’s it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,633 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Want to get rid of Hilson but nothing jumping out to me as a replacement so think I'll just do Holgate to Stephens. Get Barnes in for Hilson next week then

• Registered Users Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭macraignil

Was going to bank but now considering getting rid of Grealish a week early before his blank in 28. Going to wait for this evenings game but thinking Grealish to Traore would give me a better chance of points this week with Wolves at home to Norwich and I avoid having to play Grealish against my goalkeeper McCarthy. Will also free up some funds to give more options on free transfer for week 28. Any opinions appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

macraignil wrote: »
    Was going to bank but now considering getting rid of Grealish a week early before his blank in 28. Going to wait for this evenings game but thinking Grealish to Traore would give me a better chance of points this week with Wolves at home to Norwich and I avoid having to play Grealish against my goalkeeper McCarthy. Will also free up some funds to give more options on free transfer for week 28. Any opinions appreciated.

Wolves in European action. Traore will be risky.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Any advice on a Redmond replacement? Only have 0.2m in the bank and 1FT.

Could downgrade Aguero to fund someone else but would be for a -4.

Already have Traore.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,899 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Have 2 FT - Not sure who to bring in/out:

Pope Henderson

TAA Baldock Stephens Aurier Sidibe
    Salah Mane De Bruyne Cantwell Doug Luiz
    Cal-Lew Ings Jiminez

Any suggestions? (Not going to win any prizes but still looking to have a mess around for the rest of the season) Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,095 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Think I’ll keep Kun and take a chance on him starting. Leicester aren’t up to much defensively lately at home especially. Have 2ft’s.

Think I’ll keep Kun and take a chance on him starting. Leicester aren’t up to much defensively lately at home especially. Have 2ft’s.

yeah so torn on this. It is a Saturday to Wednesday break which play into his favour. Also, Jesus was so bad yesterday and we know Pep punishes missed easy chances sometimes.

I am thinking Aguero 60 mins then off for Jesus. I will hold off until the last minute before pulling the tirgger on something

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

GBX wrote: »
    Have 2 FT - Not sure who to bring in/out:

Pope Henderson

TAA Baldock Stephens Aurier Sidibe
    Salah Mane De Bruyne Cantwell Doug Luiz
    Cal-Lew Ings Jiminez

Any suggestions? (Not going to win any prizes but still looking to have a mess around for the rest of the season) Thanks

Downgrade Aurier or Sidibe to someone you'll play alongside TAA and Stephens in GW28 perhaps.

Wolves have good fixtures. (Spurs away in 28 though), Palace and Newcastle look the best for cheaper options.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Done Son to Martial then realised Martial is playing a game tonight. I'm an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Lundstram wrote: »
    Done Son to Martial then realised Martial is playing a game tonight. I'm an idiot.

Just focus on getting into the team next week mate. I believe in you. Forget about everything else.

You and Baldock got this.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Balbuena -> PVA

F*ck it, might as well do what makes me happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Balbuena -> PVA

F*ck it, might as well do what makes me happy!
    I'm getting very tempted to get Saint-Maximin in. He's a true maverick, and Newcastle have great fixtures. Nothing could go wrong, right? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

manual_man wrote: »
    I'm getting very tempted to get Saint-Maximin in. He's a true maverick, and Newcastle have great fixtures. Nothing could go wrong, right? :D

Doooo it!

Although I hope it doesn't work until next week :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭jaykay74

I plan to get rid of a short lived ownership of Aguero either this week or next in preparation for some Week 28 blanks. The choice is whether to do it this week or next? The move is to Jimenez. Its a choice this week of having Aguero away to Leicester (and even if he features) versus Jimenez home v Norwich and the Aguero spare cash wasted in the bank until next week. I strongly think I should jump now to Jimenez and not wait. Any thoughts ?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Dazzler0911

jaykay74 wrote: »
    I plan to get rid of a short lived ownership of Aguero either this week or next in preparation for some Week 28 blanks. The choice is whether to do it this week or next? The move is to Jimenez. Its a choice this week of having Aguero away to Leicester (and even if he features) versus Jimenez home v Norwich and the Aguero spare cash wasted in the bank until next week. I strongly think I should jump now to Jimenez and not wait. Any thoughts ?

I'm making the exact same decision.....Have made the transfer to Jimi

• Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Took one hit with gw 28 in mind

Greenwood azpil mahrez out for jiminez Westwood Fernandez

Held onto aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

I'm looking to improve my starting squad for the last 11 games.. anyone with some changes I could make

Might eject aguero for a forward around the 9mill price range and improve the 2nd striker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Fernandez and martial are looking like good options at the moment..

Advertisement