Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbowl LIV Thread: 49ers v Chiefs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

He's playing in a run offence needing to throw. He doesn't really have the weapons for the job now. It was always gonna be the problem if they needed a come from behind TD with time pressure.

He's not mediocre, but he ain't Mahomes either like

I think he very much is mediocre, in every sense of the word....not bad, not good....just in the middle....ok. Reminds me of Derek Carr.

SF is not a run first offense, they're very balanced between run and pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Kyle Shanahan doesn’t like Super Bowl 4th quarters.
    12958760f2bc75f1435b533459b5c8c7bc1a467b4b0e28048ff5686fa5a7af1d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Great pick there

• Registered Users Posts: 37,795 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Officials let a facemask go on the 4th down play for the niners. On their previous drive they didn't call unnecessary roughness for Garappolo getting hit in the head by a helmet. Two huge non calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Kev8360

I feel for the 49ers defense - they got no help in the 4th quarter from their offense. Overall better team won in the end.. congratulations Andy Reid. Really good super bowl.

• Advertisement

Fans like you are some of the strangest/saddest you come across on the internet.

Accept it, this life sucking 49ers team don't (and won't) deserve to win a Super Bowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

That was some turn around. Massive kudos to the chiefs and delighted for Andy Reid.

Now hurry on next season!!

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭human 19

wheres the gatorade?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Orange gatorade for any prop betters

• Registered Users Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Delighted for the Chiefs, incredible 4th quarter display on both sides of the ball to comeback

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Wow, well done.
    Happy camper here... Tbh, the best final in a long time. Great game. Tbh go kc!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,644 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Congrats to the chiefs even though I picked the niners. 50 years is a long time to wait to win it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,063 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

I think he very much is mediocre, in every sense of the word....not bad, not good....just in the middle....ok. Reminds me of Derek Carr.

SF is not a run first offense, they're very balanced between run and pass.

Ah look if you can't even recognize the importance of the run game with a zone run team I dunno what to say to you tbh.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Ikozma

Skins to win it nxt year

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

The 49ers celebrating in the endzone after that interception feels like forever ago.

Delighted for Andy Reid.

Closer than the score suggests. Glad for Reid, not so happy for the Chiefs though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Delighted for Andy Reid

eagle eye wrote: »
    Officials let a facemask go on the 4th down play for the niners. On their previous drive they didn't call unnecessary roughness for Garappolo getting hit in the head by a helmet. Two huge non calls.

There's been a few calls gone KCs way alright but wouldn't use them as excuses really.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Accept it, this life sucking 49ers team don't (and won't) deserve to win a Super Bowl.

Who cares?

I'm happy for the chiefs, I just don't understand people like you.

• Advertisement

Delighted for Andy Reid. Sucks that somebody like hello 2 the person below supports his team.

Well deserved Big Red! Long time coming

• Registered Users Posts: 39,644 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

As an eagles fan I'm delighted for Andy Reid. A HC Who deserves a SB win. He's a good guy and it's nice to see him win the big one.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Always been fond of the 49ers but fair play to the Chiefs, Mahomes really stepped up when needed. Enjoyed the game and glad I booked tomorrow off work!

Ah look if you can't even recognize the importance of the run game with a zone run team I dunno what to say to you tbh.

I've watched Denver through the Shanahan years, I think I know plenty about zone running schemes. I'm more than happy with my level of knowledge of the game.

I have my opinion about Garappolo, you have yours, no point in playing the "you don't know what you're talking about" card.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Delighted for Andy Reid. Sucks that somebody like hello 2 the person below supports his team.

I don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,229 ✭✭✭tanko

The 49ers celebrating in the endzone after that interception feels like forever ago.

Gutless display by SF in the fourth quarter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Ikozma

Did Reid not go over to Shanahan?

Who cares?

I'm happy for the chiefs, I just don't understand people like you.

You don't understand a football fan that hates boring football?

Wind it in.

• Advertisement

I don't.
    That makes me happy.

Advertisement