Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curb Your Enthusiasm season 10.

Options
  • 11-12-2019 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60,291 ✭✭✭✭

Starts Sunday, January 19

Comments

Starts Sunday, January 19

Prettay prettayyy, prettayyyy.........pretty good!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Is it just me, or is he looking less old. Thought he was aged in 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

As good as ever. Better maybe. So good.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Duggie2012

can't wait. some proper tv again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Glebee

A good solid opener, I really enjoyed that. Good to have Larry back:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Great first ep, the maga hat was brilliant! Plus how they made Jeff look exactly like weinstein, genius. 2nd ep wasn't as good, too many jokes missed imo. That non sex tape was creepy as **** :pac:

Anyway, I've gone back and started watching from the beginning again, forgot how good it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Great first ep, the maga hat was brilliant! Plus how they made Jeff look exactly like weinstein, genius. 2nd ep wasn't as good, too many jokes missed imo. That non sex tape was creepy as **** :pac:

Anyway, I've gone back and started watching from the beginning again, forgot how good it was.

Ya. Ep2 wasn't as good. Agreed o. The MAGA cap.

I watched the lot from S01 before Xmas. Forgot how good it was

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I enjoyed that, the side-sitting was brilliant, and the shaky table again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,654 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Great series opener - his vengeance speech at Mocha Joe was hilarious :)

And the fact they showed the cleaning cloth falling on the bedroom floor may come back to haunt him :D

And the fact they showed the cleaning cloth falling on the bedroom floor may come back to haunt him :D

Probably monogrammed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Acosta

First episode was classic Curb. Better than any episode from the previous season.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Loved episode 3 I burst out laughing a couple of times #LoSiento :-)

Shaping up to be one of the better seasons. Right up there with the best. Episode 4 was fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Great ! Just saw this thread!
    Time to re join HBO!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,654 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

PRET-TAH GOOD!

PRET-TAH, PRET-TAH, PRET-TAH GOOD!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

man this series is classic:)

BINGO

Well done caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

can a white man get a black mans penis....?

dead stare: no. larry.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Glebee

Ep 4, brilliant. Really enjoyed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Love curb but that episode was a bit stupid, directed by Cheryl Hines so that could be the reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Love curb but that episode was a bit stupid, directed by Cheryl Hines so that could be the reason.

I don't think the most recent episode was. One of the previous ones were though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Glebee wrote: »
    Ep 4, brilliant. Really enjoyed that.

Thought it was just ok but think it was created as a base for further episodes.
    It was 45 mins long too !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Leon: "I'm not bragging, but I had one bitch give me a wedgie with my own johnson" :pac:

The urinal discussion was a nice throwback to the time of the restaurant ownership with 'Danson' et al..

Leon: "I'm not bragging, but I had one bitch give me a wedgie with my own johnson" :pac:

The urinal discussion was a nice throwback to the time of the restaurant ownership with 'Danson' et al..

Excellent again. Seems to be more celebs with every episode. Last night with Vince Vaughn, Isla Fischer. Jon Hamm still to come. Hopefully more of Vince Vaughn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

The Nal wrote: »
    Excellent again. Seems to be more celebs with every episode. Last night with Vince Vaughn, Isla Fischer. Jon Hamm still to come. Hopefully more of Vince Vaughn.

Vince, Isla and also Clive Owen, all great cameos. And you just knew that the voicemail was going to come back to haunt larry..

And Larry to Richard Lewis 'Waddymean if you have kids, you're like a hundred years old!'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

It’s been well below par, bar his interactions with Susie, laughs have been thin.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

"Poop poopy do!"

Don't know why but that had me in stitches.

that was a great episode with the wedding in Cabo. when he was asking suzie for the toothbrush..."so you would'nt mind if i have a look around"..suzie goes "get the fcuk back to your hovel with your unbrushed teeth" hahahah great episode i thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Duggie2012 wrote: »
    that was a great episode with the wedding in Cabo. when he was asking suzie for the toothbrush..."so you would'nt mind if i have a look around"..suzie goes "get the fcuk back to your hovel with your unbrushed teeth" hahahah great episode i thought.

"i'd rather die in the sea of cortez" :)

• Advertisement

i love the interactions between larry and leon. they seem so natural and great together. it never seems like there acting. that was a genius decision to bring leon and his family onboard back in the day. leon adds so much to the episodes.

Advertisement