Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

BoldReason wrote: »
    It's worked all year It would be ridiculous to change how they approach the game at this stage. If you are going to take that stats approach you have to fully buy in and not change it just because you are scared of what might happen.
    This is the playoffs though. Nothing to do with fear, but how your opponent is playing you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

It's worked all year It would be ridiculous to change how they approach the game at this stage. If you are going to take that stats approach you have to fully buy in and not change it just because you are scared of what might happen.

Correct, but they just failed again, and its costing them the game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Green Bay Packers
    Wow.. That could be it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Always Tired

Why did they try to run the sneak again when it didn't work before, they knew it was coming, and you have a 240 lb RB. To get a half yard man just hand off. That was awful

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Great play

• Advertisement

Green Bay Packers
    Well that was inventive!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

That was deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Always Tired

Going for it is fine but call a better play.

Theyre toast now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Green Bay Packers
    Great play. Henry is a machine!

Jackson is completing 50% of his passes, and avg 5yds on the ground. Titans playing this perfectly so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭rebelyell99

Derek Henry is taking over these playoffs ,absolute beast

Green Bay Packers
    More like Lamar SACKson, eh?

What rule changes is Harbaugh going to go crying to Goodell over after this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

San Francisco 49ers
    Going for it is fine but call a better play.

Theyre toast now.

This i agree. Play was terrible.

But it's very easy cry foul after you see what happened.

San Francisco 49ers
    Will the fans be singing for Flacco to come in this year...... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,823 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Ravens are done if this becomes 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,849 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Green Bay Packers
    What rule changes is Harbaugh going to go crying to Goodell over after this?

He'll want to get rid of the rule where teams are responsible for calling their own timeouts. It's doing them no favours.

Tanny TD. did anyone here predict them to win?

Edit: yes, nine people did. Good for them. I'm shocked. It's great though. Who would begrudge them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,157 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

eagle eye wrote: »
    Ravens are done if this becomes 7.

Boom, Ravens are done

Was not considering the Titans as contenders up to now but this is incredibly impressive

Green Bay Packers
    Yeah, don't think anyone could've considered them contenders going to NE and the Baltimore. Tough route to the final

But it's very easy cry foul after you see what happened.
    I think the point is that some called it before it happened. Titans are playing tough football tonight, you also need to play the opponent/situation as well as the stats.

• Advertisement

That's the game right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lionbacker

Green Bay Packers
    I know it's always said it's not over till the clocks reads zero's, but surely the Titans can't screw this up.
    Some performance from them so far, especially in the red zone

This would be 4 out of 5 home team losses if the current result holds, is that right? So much for home field advantage...

San Francisco 49ers
    Henry is some beast... You gotta love his style.

Will the fans be singing for Flacco to come in this year...... :rolleyes:
    Jackson is having a poor game. Titans seem to have his number.

San Francisco 49ers
    I think the point is that some called it before it happened. Titans are playing tough football tonight, you also need to play the opponent/situation as well as the stats.

I see what your saying and its hard to disagree. But for me you are either fully bought in to that approach or you are not using it. But thats just my opinion, I enjoy that analytics side of it.

I wonder has there ever been a game before with five Heisman winners in it? Just thinking there they you've got Lamar, Ingram, Henry, RG3 and Mariota between these two teams.

San Francisco 49ers
    Jackson is having a poor game. Titans seem to have his number.

Ah I was joking a bit, he hasn't been great though. Hasn't been helped by some dropped passes either.

San Francisco 49ers
    eagle eye wrote: »
    I wonder has there ever been a game before with five Heisman winners in it? Just thinking there they you've got Lamar, Ingram, Henry, RG3 and Mariota between these two teams.

They mentioned that in the first half. Not sure if they said there has or there hasn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭rebelyell99

Surely that's the game now,unreal stuff by the titans .There defence has been great

Advertisement