Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastway/Parcel Connect

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭harr

Caught our fastway driver dropping a package into our empty bin at gate today , He literally pulled up in van and dropped it into bin .. I let rip at him this was after two packages going missing last week one which was dropped to wrong street luckily the person found me and I got it.
    Why are all fastway drivers the same I haven’t come across a decent one yet.
    He didn’t even say anything to me just drove off ....

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭dairina1991

rob316 wrote: »
    try here support@fastwaynapier.zendesk.com

Thats what we use for customers and the response is generally good.
    Thanks ill give it a shot.

Thanks ill give it a shot.

Just checked zandesk us actually where I submitted the issues. Got an email back 2 days ago that so.eone will be in touch within 24 h. and same yesterday a d today... I never ever had issues with them. They always been good, but not this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

So fastway lost my replacement parcel. I was in all day no attempt to deliver just delivered to a safe location. There was no knock at the door or anything just it's at the back door nothing there. This is the 2nd time now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Missus ordered a mid sized piece of furniture last week. I came home from work to a 21kg box at my front door out in the elements. I live in an estate. Literally anyone could have helped themselves to this.

Useless f**s altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

We have two Fastway couriers in our area now and both do the job properly.
    Deliver on the day and into my hands.

Recent issues I had in last week or so can be put on the sender and the depot.

It's strange a another retailer I use boohoo always come they use fastway only prettylittlething never arrived this first and probably last time I'll order from them.
    So don't know whats happening there my first thought was maybe they are paying more money or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

They managed to lose a hoover on me, zero response to emails and registered complaints and only bothered to engage with me when I got ComReg involved.

Received email back after 4 days of waiting and still noting done... they just boiling my blood...
    This is what i got :
    Thank you for contacting Fastway Couriers. Apologies for the delayed response, we have been experiencing very high ticket volumes and we appreciate your patience.
    If you are expecting a parcel, rest assured we are working as quickly as possible to get your parcel to you.
    If you still require assistance, please let me know.
    If you have received your parcel, no need to respond.

Literally no update on request... emailed back but dont expect to hear for another 4 days....

^^^They sent me that email today as well like wouldn't be emailing if I had the parcel .

• Advertisement

They replied back to me but was the same generic email from last time “your goods are confirmed safe delivery check ... if you haven’t received make contact.
    After already explaining in the email I don’t have it that and the replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Amazed they still get business to be honest if this is the carry on....

Contact where you purchased and let them chase it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,551 ✭✭✭✭briany

Can't say I have a huge problem with Fastway, except that the parcels sometimes show up looking a bit beaten up. Doesn't look like they get the same TLC that An Post would provide.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Friend of mine ordered IPhone air pods, and got a email to say delivery confirmed, "Over side gate" she nearly cried, left work, (10min away) got to her place, found the packet chewed to bits by the hounds behind the side gate.. guess who "delivered" them..Fastway..
    Don't know what she doing about it yet,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,792 ✭✭✭appledrop

I have to praise the latest delivery from Fastway.

First of all they rang me twice until I answered on second go.

Explained they were at the house + had two large parcels + what did I want to do.

I was literally 5 mins away in car + waiting for the furniture so I said could you leave it at house.

He said are you sure + then said I'll put it at side of your house so hidden + safe.

Package was perfect + well looked after +now have my lovely new table + chair.

All for about €6 delivery so in fairness I can see why some stores use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BelleEnda

Amazon had to cancel my delivery and issue a refund because Fastway spent a week 'in transit' with the delivery items.

Seems odd that the problem is the courier, yet once the courier is notified i have been refunded they can just ditch my order. I had to ask amazon not to refund me so the delivery was still 'live'.

Definitely the worst delivery courier I've dealt with in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,970 ✭✭✭✭rob316

As a retailer as I said I really dont have any problem with them only in the summer when they are using relief drivers. That said retailers really shouldn't be using them for high value items like Air Pods or laptops, that is really not caring about your customers as Fastway do not require a POD

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

rob316 wrote: »
    as Fastway do not require a POD

No, they just don't think they do.

Chiorino wrote: »
    No, they just don't think they do.

`We send only a4 satchels with them and you must specify you want it signed for. The default option is POD isnt required.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Our driver makes up his own POD's.He gets Stevie Wonder to sign everything ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭paulocon2

I ordered a package from Amazon the week before last. When I checked my order, I noticed that the Delivery address was wrong.

Contacted Amazon and they said not to worry, that they would contact the delivery firm and get the address changed.

Got a notification in from Fastway to say that they couldn't deliver the parcel and that they needed some info - the mail forwarded me to their support portal. I entered the correct delivery address and sat tight. The only reply I got was the automated one (thanks for your enquiry).

Checking the status of the order today, it has been returned to sender!!

I have tried a few numbers for Fastway I found online but it looks like all their customer service is now done via their online support portal.

Does anyone know if Fastway can be contacted via phone? The item in question is a very specific item and is christmas gift for a child..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

I'm currently waiting on two items from two seperate sites, both of which have been stuck at the Dublin depot since the 12th of September. We haven't had an attempted delivery or any contact.

I raised a support request through the Fastway website and I haven't heard anything back in over 3 days now.

Any other suggestions that might shed light on what is going on here??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

GooglePlus wrote: »
    I'm currently waiting on two items from two seperate sites, both of which have been stuck at the Dublin depot since the 12th of September. We haven't had an attempted delivery or any contact.

I raised a support request through the Fastway website and I haven't heard anything back in over 3 days now.

Any other suggestions that might shed light on what is going on here??

They won't respond if there is an issue, I would recommend emailing dublin@fastway.ie saying you have raised it with ComReg.

I got nothing from fastway for 4 months but once I got ComReg involved it was sorted in 2 days

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

paulocon2 wrote: »
    I ordered a package from Amazon the week before last. When I checked my order, I noticed that the Delivery address was wrong.

Contacted Amazon and they said not to worry, that they would contact the delivery firm and get the address changed.

Got a notification in from Fastway to say that they couldn't deliver the parcel and that they needed some info - the mail forwarded me to their support portal. I entered the correct delivery address and sat tight. The only reply I got was the automated one (thanks for your enquiry).

Checking the status of the order today, it has been returned to sender!!

I have tried a few numbers for Fastway I found online but it looks like all their customer service is now done via their online support portal.

Does anyone know if Fastway can be contacted via phone? The item in question is a very specific item and is christmas gift for a child..

Have a look back a couple of pages, but I don’t think they answer the phones. Amazon may be able to put a rush delivery through for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,144 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Left a camera out in the rain no notice of that day delivery, box was soaked

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I ordered on amazon on 11dec, said expected delivery of 18dec on amazon.

then on 15th dec I get a confirmation it has gone out but expected delivery 27th dec, pissed off as it was a xmas present, but I thought it was just amazon being cautious. But then read all the stuff about iparcel and using fastway and got worried. It arrived today though, a tear in the box.

I got it delivered to a business address in an industrial estate so I guess that might help things along a lot. Loads of people are ordering stuff to workplaces so if they have a quota to fill on time it would make sense for them to visit more dense delivery areas.

It left the uk on monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

I've got a track that's showing received into our central distribution hub (hawkes bay couriers) since saturday but no movement since. Anyone else aware of specific delays or just the time of year?

whiterebel wrote: »
    Have a look back a couple of pages, but I don’t think they answer the phones. Amazon may be able to put a rush delivery through for you.

amazon will just send it again and probably not with another carrier. No one will pick up a phone in any depot of any courier at this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Someone else has hit the nail on the head here...

Fast-way.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Ive had issues with fastway for the last two years. Last week I installed a Ring 2 bell. Fastway delivery today..

The bell notified me of "movement" walked upto the house, didnt ring doorbell, just left package on the step. A whole new ****show from Fastway :D

Advertisement