Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pleasure you've experienced?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭bmc58

Andreas77 wrote: »
    Best pleasure? Easy. A hot and sticky buttocks (female) with my face right up in that clammy chasm. "Wedged" via the point of my nose,. This was around 2005

Is a post like this allowed on Boards??Just wondering.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

bmc58 wrote: »
    Is a post like this allowed on Boards??Just wondering.

Yes of course but I'm pretty sure only adults are allowed on boards.ie. If you have to ask, are you really old enough to have sex??:D

Snipp wrote: »
    It acts on gaba receptors

Yes but alcohol acts on more than just GABA receptors. That's why benzos aren't euphoric necessarily with the exception of relieving anxiety but alcohol is (at least I find it). It has some endorphinic activity. Alcohol does more than just act on the GABA system.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

When certain people used to play with my hair as a child, women generally or female friends. You could ask people to do that to you as a child, but you can't as a grown woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Yes of course but I'm pretty sure only adults are allowed on boards.ie. If you have to ask, are you really old enough to have sex??:D

Glad to see you are back from your exile mr_fegelien, but weren't you saying that you were done with boards.ie for ever and ever just a couple of days ago?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I spent a weekend with the Duchess of Luxembourg on a house boat in Copenhagen in 1998. She was really pretty with beautiful long mouse brown straight hair which was below shoulder length. We had met each other while completing our Erasmus at the University of Copenhagen.

Her father had arranged to meet with her, but had postponed at the last moment, probably because he had received confirmation that his wife was playing cards for the weekend and I understand she enjoyed playing cards and she was jealous of his daughter. I am not sure if this is true or not but I did not want to question the story at the time.

It was just after the Easter weekend and the weather was sublime. We were the only fluent English speakers on our course( 3 Jordanians, 4 Japanese, 2 Pakistani, 3 Bolivians, 9 French and 2 Russians, although I think one of the Russians was from Belarus and actually spoke quite good English. There were a few Americans on the course, but one of them was always learing at the Duchess and trying to sleep with her, so we did not tell them we were hanging out for the weekend, even though one of them was a girl from New York who she liked. I actually fancied her a little also.

Our first evening together was rather coy. I was a little awestruck at the fact that I was mixing with European royalty for the weekend. So to break the ice I asked her if she was into a small game of Twister. She giggled and agreed and before we knew it we were rolling on the floor together in a romantic embrace. It has started when I had to reach under her to get my left leg on the red circle just between her legs, she was wearing tight jeans at the time and I could feel that she was very warm around where her trouser buttons where.

We were listening to a " best of Madonna " Cd and I distinctly remember the song " a tail to tell " playing as we first got really close. Our eyes met and I dragged her to the floor whilst performing one of my judo ( Iamablackbelt ) rolls. I pinned her to the floor and kept one of her arms just above the top of her head, she smiled and I could see the warmth in her deep hazel eyes as I paused for a moment. She gave a half hearted attempt at trying to free herself from my grasp but at this point there was no getting away. I could feel her heart racing and her eyes began to dilate. I could smell that she was very aroused, I asked her if she was ok and she nodded, I leant in and we started French kissing passionately.

At that time we had already finished one full bottle of French Chablis, her lips tasted a little of alcohol, but I still enjoyed our time together.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭milehip

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I spent a weekend with the Duchess of Luxembourg on a house boat in Copenhagen in 1998. She was really pretty with beautiful long mouse brown straight hair which was below shoulder length. We had met each other while completing our Erasmus at the University of Copenhagen.

Her father had arranged to meet with her, but had postponed at the last moment, probably because he had received confirmation that his wife was playing cards for the weekend and I understand she enjoyed playing cards and she was jealous of his daughter. I am not sure if this is true or not but I did not want to question the story at the time.

It was just after the Easter weekend and the weather was sublime. We were the only fluent English speakers on our course( 3 Jordanians, 4 Japanese, 2 Pakistani, 3 Bolivians, 9 French and 2 Russians, although I think one of the Russians was from Belarus and actually spoke quite good English. There were a few Americans on the course, but one of them was always learing at the Duchess and trying to sleep with her, so we did not tell them we were hanging out for the weekend, even though one of them was a girl from New York who she liked. I actually fancied her a little also.

Our first evening together was rather coy. I was a little awestruck at the fact that I was mixing with European royalty for the weekend. So to break the ice I asked her if she was into a small game of Twister. She giggled and agreed and before we knew it we were rolling on the floor together in a romantic embrace. It has started when I had to reach under her to get my left leg on the red circle just between her legs, she was wearing tight jeans at the time and I could feel that she was very warm around where her trouser buttons where.

We were listening to a " best of Madonna " Cd and I distinctly remember the song " a tail to tell " playing as we first got really close. Our eyes met and I dragged her to the floor whilst performing one of my judo ( Iamablackbelt ) rolls. I pinned her to the floor and kept one of her arms just above the top of her head, she smiled and I could see the warmth in her deep hazel eyes as I paused for a moment. She gave a half hearted attempt at trying to free herself from my grasp but at this point there was no getting away. I could feel her heart racing and her eyes began to dilate. I could smell that she was very aroused, I asked her if she was ok and she nodded, I leant in and we started French kissing passionately.

At that time we had already finished one full bottle of French Chablis, her lips tasted a little of alcohol, but I still enjoyed our time together.

Cool story Trent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Apt username

Arghus wrote: »
    Glad to see you are back from your exile mr_fegelien, but weren't you saying that you were done with boards.ie for ever and ever just a couple of days ago?

Well, I'm not too sure about that because my parents said they'd ban me from the internet and I'd have to pay for my own data but at the moment, that hasn't happened so don't know if it's an empty threat.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Well, I'm not too sure about that because my parents said they'd ban me from the internet and I'd have to pay for my own data but at the moment, that hasn't happened so don't know if it's an empty threat.

Having to pay for your own data?! Outrageous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭randd1

In the spirit of this current climate of #metoo, you've just admitted to agrresive sexual assault on a woman who was too drunk to consent. You sir, are a monster.

If however you are a lady also, then I have my fap material sorted for a while.

I'm off this topic.Full of weir@os.Bye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

I'm off this topic.Full of weir@os.Bye.

Email sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Full of weir@os.Bye.

Cool I’ll forward my CV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Maybe cut back a bit and ween yourself, and us, off it. Your studies may improve too.

stickaround.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 418 ✭✭high_king

Realising that the simple life instead of the rat race is the way to go, and realising the best things in life are free or very low cost. Left the rat race and the rat scum for good, and never had to take any form of drink or drugs ever again. Ever since life has been a pure pleasure every day.

Bobblehats wrote: »
    Cool I’ll forward my CV
    I've a spam blocker on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

high_king wrote: »
    Realising that the simple life instead of the rat race is the way to go, and realising the best things in life are free or very low cost. Left the rat race and the rat scum for good, and never had to take any form of drink or drugs ever again. Ever since life has been a pure pleasure every day.

Please explain how.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Finally getting to **** after being stuck on a bus for 3 hours

• Advertisement

I've a spam blocker on.

:( check your junk?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 418 ✭✭high_king

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Please explain how.

There's no point in me giving prescriptive specifics as everyone's circumstance are different, but work out what has true value for Body, Mind and Soul, and what is consumerist agenda / rat race bullshyte. Simplify your life accordingly, and you can live your life like a King for next to nothing . . which in turn makes it impossible for you to be manipulated / brainwashed / controlled by any corporation, employer or government ever again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Andreas77

Which sex acts you did? When you mention the smell, you meant of perfume, laundry, or something else? I wish I was there too, she sounds cheeky, playful,snooty, dirty. A very fine woman,. And where is she now?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Andreas77 wrote: »
    Which sex acts you did? When you mention the smell, you meant of perfume, laundry, or something else? I wish I was there too, she sounds cheeky, playful,snooty, dirty. A very fine woman,. And where is she now?

We mainly engaged in some heavy dry humping on the first night. I was very conscious of her regal background and did not want to spoil what we had together. I felt if I had been more forceful with our initial encounter, that she may have considered me to be too loose and overly forward.

She was wearing a loosely fitted burgundy cashmere jumper, with just a lace slip and bra underneath. I did manage to get both my hands on her breasts at one stage and she seem quite titillated by this. When I began mauling them her kissing became quite intense and she began grabbing my back and lightly scratching it. There followed some rather mild petting of both our major erogenous zones, I managed to remove her belt and loosen her jeans so that I could get my hand down there. She reciprocated by pulling my trousers down just below my waste and began stroking me, quite intensely at times.

We mainly engaged in some heavy dry humping on the first night. I was very conscious of her regal background and did not want to spoil what we had together. I felt if I had been more forceful with our initial encounter, that she may have considered me to be too loose and overly forward.

She was wearing a loosely fitted burgundy cashmere jumper, with just a lace slip and bra underneath. I did manage to get both my hands on her breasts at one stage and she seem quite titillated by this. When I began mauling them her kissing became quite intense and she began grabbing my back and lightly scratching it. There followed some rather mild petting of both our major erogenous zones, I managed to remove her belt and loosen her jeans so that I could get my hand down there. She reciprocated by pulling my trousers down just below my waste and began stroking me, quite intensely at times.

Didya not ride her?

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Please explain how.

i think the 'availability of the dutchess of luxembourg' conversation is far more interesting...

but to answer whiskeyman's question

What he means is why torture yourself trying to get the great career and the money that entails. Would it be really great to get to 100k salary working 70 hour stressful job? What would you do with that money, expensive trips to new york, staying in top hotel, designer clothes, merc benz. expensive dermot bannon style conservatory in a 1million euro house to show off to the neighbours.

When a simple 30hour a week, less stressful job, in a small semi d house, with a 10 year old car, staying in 3 star hotels, cheap holidays in spain. but having better health, more time for people around you and the hobbies you enjoy. realising that its not expensive dinners but having the craic in eddie rockets. these are the best pleasures.

i work with obnoxious people that do 70 hour weeks that are ruthless for career progression. and i wonder if they are happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭canonball5

I really hope there is some truth to this story.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

best pleasure-

Walking around Dublin City Centre on a slightly cold autumn or winter Sunday afternoon .

Not sure why, think its after the madness of a saturday night or the working week rush, dublin feels calmer. nobody is shopping, just slowly pacing around quiet streets. the emptyness of harcourt and lesson street.

Stephens Green, merrion square, trinity, take in some of the art in the museums. notice other pedestrians - their fashion, wondering what the story is. A hangover adds to the experience as the numbness on the brain means the mind is more relaxed. nowhere to go, no obligations. the monday madness doesnt start till the next day.

Dublin could probably do with a sunday afternoon jazz/blues session.

Nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Waking up xmas morning as a kid and seeing all the stuff "Santa" got you.

Passing my driving test, the relief that you never have to do it again is unreal.

Walking out after my last exam in the Leaving cert.

The huge fart you let out after being with your new missus for a few hours :pac:

Finishing work for the Christmas period, though this year may be my last if I get the PO job so I'll make the most of it.

Advertisement