Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 9 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Dear god these last 3 Jag drives

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭SK1979

Minshew trying to get himself killed...

• Registered Users Posts: 39,511 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Haha I laughed at Rob Riggle taking the piss out of Cody Parker.

3 and out for the bears. Good start.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,829 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    3 and out for the bears. Good start.

Good to see they've found some consistency in at least one area of their game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,180 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I want to like Mitch and believe in him but jesus christ. Every other starter in the league would have converted the first there. Mitch throws it 3-4 yards ahead of Robinson on a simple out route.

And the former bear Howard is getting running early.

Damn it holding on Kelce.

The eagles Oline are having their way with the bears Dline.

Oat23 wrote: »
    I want to like Mitch and believe in him but jesus christ. Every other starter in the league would have converted the first there. Mitch throws it 3-4 yards ahead of Robinson on a simple out route.

I'm done with him. There's receivers open all the time and he either misses the throw, or just doesn't see them at all. He has no vision, no confidence. Nagy gets a lot of blame for his terrible play calling but he's scheming guys free here and Mitch just doesn't have the wherewithal to do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Time for Andrew Luck to come back!

TheDoctor wrote: »
    Time for Andrew Luck to come back!

I'd settle for Jay to be honest.

I'd settle for Jay to be honest.

You're probably joking but the sad thing is it's not even a bad option. He's had 2 years to rest up and get healthy. He's a far, far better option than Trubisky or most of the other options we'll have this offseason.

I'd say he's happy enough living in the woods hunting deer and raising chickens though.

Talk about a team of time halves. The defense is top five and the bears offense is bottom five.

Eagles get the sack.

"Bag of chum"

You're probably joking

I'm not even sure that I am, no. There are options though. Kaepernick is the obvious one but I think at this stage that ship has sailed. Would be very happy with Bridgewater, but even if we'd made a move by the trade deadline the saints look super bowl bound and wouldn't part with him. Files would have been great too. The D still look good but are obviously not fired up, and who could blame them? It's a shame to waste all that defensive talent and not at least try to improve things offensively. And it's not like nagy has shown confidence in the guy he has, with his take a knee bullcrap. Honestly there's very little about this season that isn't depressing.

Just checking the stats and Carson wentz had 86 yards but Mitch Trubisky has 9 yards. Jesus I know the bears fans have been saying he's not played well but nine yards in nearly a half of football is bad.

I'm not even sure that I am, no. There are options though. Kaepernick is the obvious one but I think at this stage that ship has sailed. Would be very happy with Bridgewater, but even if we'd made a move by the trade deadline the saints look super bowl bound and wouldn't part with him. Files would have been great too. The D still look good but are obviously not fired up, and who could blame them? It's a shame to waste all that defensive talent and not at least try to improve things offensively. And it's not like nagy has shown confidence in the guy he has, with his take a knee bullcrap. Honestly there's very little about this season that isn't depressing.

I'd be happy with Bridgewater as well, but the problem is there will be other teams with far more cap room willing to throw money at him. We can't compete financially.

For Foles, we probably haven't got the draft capital or cap to do a deal either.

Kaepernick is probably the best available we could realistically get, but I doubt the organisation would allow it.

I would at the very least be calling Cutler just to see where he's at.

TD Eagles.

• Advertisement

TD Eagles.

I don't know how. He looked like he pushed Fuller's facemask up the way. Do they not review stuff like that automatically?

I'd be happy with Bridgewater as well, but the problem is there will be other teams with far more cap room willing to throw money at him. We can't compete financially.

For Foles, we probably haven't got the draft capital or cap to do a deal either.

Kaepernick is probably the best available we could realistically get, but I doubt the organisation would allow it.

I would at the very least be calling Cutler just to see where he's at.

And probably the first question you ask is "jay you thrown a football around lately ?"

I don't know how. He looked like he pushed Fuller's facemask up the way. Do they not review stuff like that automatically?

Ah now I think they have to call a penalty and that can now be challenged.

Another false start by the bears.

Is that stat right ? The bears have 1 total yard ?

I'd love to know what Sammy Watkins was up to haha. He was up to at least the 3 but cut back and was chopped down for a loss. Field Goal.

Good stop from Vikings.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Robinson joining the malaise. One yard of offense.

Is that stat right ? The bears have 1 total yard ?

1 yard rushing.

12 passing.

1 yard rushing.

12 passing.

Oh okay. Still not much to write home about.

• Advertisement

Robinson joining the malaise. One yard of offense.

Can't be berated for crap playcalling in the redzone if you don't reach the redzone.

1jqcf8.jpg

Advertisement