Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nick Cave 3Arena Fri May 8th 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭tommythecat

How does the préstale code work with Spotify? I have a subscription but m not sure how to use it to avail of the ticketmaster presale

I just got an emall with a link to the tickets on ticketmaster. I just clicked the link. I didn't need to enter any codes. So you only get it if you are a follower of the artist and have been listening to them enough it seems

4kwp South East facing PV System. 5.3kwh Weco battery. South Dublin City.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Skin10

Any one have a presale code , you would be helping me out big time

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

Thank you, that link worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭roll

there's a guy on toutless selling two tickets already-anybody want to explain that one to me?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,403 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

roll wrote: »
    there's a guy on toutless selling two tickets already-anybody want to explain that one to me?!

Perhaps he bought two but found better seats.

Word of caution to others though, its an ID gig and when you purchase it says that the purchaser must attend with all ticket holders.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,578 ✭✭✭SteM

roll wrote: »

Maybe he got standing tickets in the 3 presale but got good seated tickets in the Spotify presale?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Reznorek

Yesterday one of you gave me a 3 presale code so today I can give someone a Spotify code if someone wants :D

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭selephonic

Worked for me too. Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

Worked for me too! 2 standing tickets. Ta very much Jurgen, you beautiful German :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Got 65 tickets - I'm a broke student so it's all I could afford

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Dirt tickets, glad I got good ones in the presale

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Dirt tickets, glad I got good ones in the presale

I got offered much better seats then in the presale. Block Lots of block C and D there

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭aristotle25

Looks like they are filling the place from the back to the front, I cant see any tickets in the better lower section. All in the upper tier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Tickets in the bag. Delighted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

@ sally cinnamon89 "Got 65 tickets - I'm a broke student so it's all I could afford"

65 tickets? No wonder you're broke.
    I thought there was a limit to 8 per person? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Standing was 65 now 79 ones available. This is struggling btw

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭FledNanders

Got mine yesterday in the Spotify fans presale.
    Such a good feature of Spotify tbf, worth the tenner a month alone!

Got block G seats. Kind of at the side, anyone know if they're any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

I got offered much better seats then in the presale. Block Lots of block C and D there

Yeah I got Block B. Kept getting offered the back sections but kept releasing and eventually got Block B. Happy with that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

Second date has been announced for the Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,582 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Second date has been announced for the Saturday.

No surprise that but second night could struggle badly to sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭aristotle25

I cant imagine the first night has even sold 50% yet, based on the tickets I have seen for sale as nothing available in the lower tiers from what I saw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

First night showing up as sold out on Ticketmaster now.

Wonder if that's sold out, sold out or "tickets have become available in April!" sold out.

The Saturday would have suited me better but no harm. Maybe I'll make a weekend of it!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Any idea when the pre-sale for saturday goes live?
    Have my code.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭horslips

Got my tix for the first night, thanks to the member who shared a code, but would love another code for the second night if anyone could oblige.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Anyone know what the difference between the €65 and €79 standing tickets is? I opted for the more expensive ones but now I'm wondering was it just a tax on people like me who think they'll get something slightly better?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

F1ngers wrote: »
    Any idea when the pre-sale for saturday goes live?
    Have my code.

Found out, 29th at 10am.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

John wrote: »
    Anyone know what the difference between the €65 and €79 standing tickets is? I opted for the more expensive ones but now I'm wondering was it just a tax on people like me who think they'll get something slightly better?

I got €79 too on pre-sale ... at Kilmainham gig last year and there was an area directly in front of the stage cordoned off where a walkway extended out into the crowd (and much used much by NC) ... am hoping that is what the extra €14 is paying for!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭fafy

I got the €79 standing, it says “price level 2”, on yhe TM order, but i didn’t know there were two types of standing tickets tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Granite Head

Anyone got a spare Presale code ? Cheers

2024 Gigs and Events: Jarlath Regan, Depeche Mode, Roisin Murphy, Pip Blom, Nouvelle Vogue, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Murder Capital, Pixies, The Stranglers, Liam Gallagher & John Squires, The Jesus & Mary Chain, DJ Shadow, Cam Cole, Fight Like Apes, The Hives, Somebody's Child, Kacey Musgraves, Sprints, Nadine Shah, Jane Weaver, Bob Log lll, Jimmy Carr, Richard Hawley, Beyond The Pale, LCD Sound System, Patti Smith, Night & Day Festival, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, The Beat, All Together Now, Electric Picnic, Bonny Prince Billy, Phospherescant, Ride, Dirt Birds, Arab Strap, Tommy Tiernan, The Last Dinner Party, John Grant, Iron & Wine x2, Therapy, Ezra Collective, Nick Cave, Peter Hook & The Light, Idles, Khruangbin, Lightning Seeds, Fontaines DC, Amble

Advertisement