Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Right I've caught up, Emily has kinda got away Scott free tbh. This bullet better take her out. I can't vote for Lucy as she's a potential jester in my head. I put a vote on Tegan but I'm still undecided!

If switching it go Vern, I want senans bullet to hit and don't wanna jeopardise that in any way
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Im not forgetting anything, i looked through your posts and you kept talking about lucy, teegan and Vernon ignoring senan as a lynch option, when you voted senan was 1 vote away from going first in the lynch votes,

You are still pretending Senan was not likely to be lynched but he was untill a late rally, and you jumped on 2 opposite wagons to him, this alone is very suspicious but when you add in you ignoring him as a lynch option its through the roof suspicious

You obviously havent read back to bit where I said I didnt want to affect the bullet Senan fired at Emily cause I thought she was a wolf no? This was 9 minutes before the vote, I was hardly active that night anyway so how I ignored him as a lynch option is bizarre, I referenced why I didnt consider him

For someone looking through my posts, you missed a pretty key one!!!!!!!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    That's ****ed up Conor because it is absolutely no way similar to Vernon.
    When was I "rumbled"?
    I offered up my role and the fact that I had a bullet prior to the munch yesterday. It wasn't prior to a lynch where I was in trouble of being lynched - and as I said last night I had no reason to offer up that information due to any pressure of being lynched.

I don't know what you are talking about deducing Mary's kill was connected to "a bullet has been fired". I literally asked the village who they'd like to shoot, no one name came to surface, I confirmed I was going with Mary, Mary died at munch.

Logically, a wolf vigilante that was skirting under the radar for the most part suddenly revealing a role prior to a munch just doesn't add up.

I don't know why your trying to rewrite history but it looks super suss.

I am not rewring history at all. You came out yesterday around 9.20 that you had a kill. There has been two munches since then and the wolves have thought you, a goody Vig, is not worth targeting ?

Why come out at 9.20 ? 9.59 is the goody time to come out so wolves dont lynch you before you get to use power or give information. You could of come out after the lynch and we all could of discussed your target, but you wait until 40 mins before the munch , why ? What benefit was it not coming out sooner ? The timing is all off.

And I had been making a connection to Gerties death, the "a shot has been fired" and the kills in the morning. I predicted Emily or somebody would die (Mary in the end) because I deduced the "a shot is fired" is you shooting. Its also a night action to which Tegans power can neutralize. Since we dont know what powers each team has for sure, its reasonable to assume that one of these would cancel out the other.

I dont see why you came out when you did. As a goody it was very odd timing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Orla has peeked as evil.

DId someone not say she peeked as good yesterday or am I imagining that. Or was assumed good when Vernon died?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    DId someone not say she peeked as good yesterday or am I imagining that. Or was assumed good when Vernon died?

I'm a broken seer chief, its worthless. I'm just going through the motions with it here.

Conor WW wrote: »
    We will find out at 9, she had to prob give a fake poison to somebody. .

I am finding this "2nd team" drive interesting. . So there is no evidence there is a second team, but you guys want to believe it so you can make me look bad ? Thats flawless logic from the village . .

And I ask again, why would a wolf team leave a "goody" (Angus - Vig) who can kill them tomorrow morning (he places order after lynch tonight) in the game ? WTF power did Winni have that was more important ?

1. I didnt put the second team thing out there, I would more feel it was a power play, the curer on your team was probably more important than Senan. You get village cred by taking a wolf and potentially Vern can squirm out of trouble for another day or two. He effectively saved Derry so too valuable to lose.

2. Regarding Orla, do you think she is bad? Discussion on thread last night indicated she appeared good and we could use her if she followed our instructions?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

You obviously havent read back to bit where I said I didnt want to affect the bullet Senan fired at Emily cause I thought she was a wolf no? This was 9 minutes before the vote, I was hardly active that night anyway so how I ignored him as a lynch option is bizarre, I referenced why I didnt consider him

For someone looking through my posts, you missed a pretty key one!!!!!!!!!

So you want credit for not considering a wolf for lynch over an imaginary bullet they claimed to have, again it means nothing you were trying to keep senan alive

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Why Wini?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I'm a broken seer chief, its worthless. I'm just going through the motions with it here.

Not really though. If we know your peeks are always wrong, we just have to see what they are and go with the opposite, no?

So you want credit for not considering a wolf for lynch over an imaginary bullet they claimed to have, again it means nothing you were trying to keep senan alive

You said you read through my posts and I didnt reference Senan and just lumped on Vernon? I didnt your post was incorrect, hindsight is great but when mods post a bullet has been fired and someone is saying its at a player im suspicious off, I tend to give that person the benefit of the doubt. You or I didnt know that at the time senan was a wolf! Or maybe you did :rolleyes:

1. I didnt put the second team thing out there, I would more feel it was a power play, the curer on your team was probably more important than Senan. You get village cred by taking a wolf and potentially Vern can squirm out of trouble for another day or two. He effectively saved Derry so too valuable to lose.

2. Regarding Orla, do you think she is bad? Discussion on thread last night indicated she appeared good and we could use her if she followed our instructions?

1. Wolves use one vital power to stop the lynching of one wolf and instead of choosing a villager , not coming out (so nobodys the wiser) and saving one of their own, they kill a wolf so one of them can come out and get village credibility ? Thats a stretch, a wolf using a power to save one wolf and kill another .

2. Why would Orla buss Vernon ? I dont get why they would throw a team mate under the bus like that. Tegan has proven you can come back from a landslide lynch. I suppose it does buy Orla alot of credibility, but would wolves have poison and antidote ? Seems a bit odd for them to have both, unless there is any other goodies with an antidote?

• Advertisement

Vote in for pat.

Any suggestions for blocking today?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I am not rewring history at all. You came out yesterday around 9.20 that you had a kill. There has been two munches since then and the wolves have thought you, a goody Vig, is not worth targeting ?

Why come out at 9.20 ? 9.59 is the goody time to come out so wolves dont lynch you before you get to use power or give information. You could of come out after the lynch and we all could of discussed your target, but you wait until 40 mins before the munch , why ? What benefit was it not coming out sooner ? The timing is all off.

And I had been making a connection to Gerties death, the "a shot has been fired" and the kills in the morning. I predicted Emily or somebody would die (Mary in the end) because I deduced the "a shot is fired" is you shooting. Its also a night action to which Tegans power can neutralize. Since we dont know what powers each team has for sure, its reasonable to assume that one of these would cancel out the other.

I explained literally all of that yesterday which you ignore for whatever purpose.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    You've essentially got 1.5 vigs

Santa says don't be greedy.

Santa totally should have been the gift-granter...

Where are you getting 1.5 from? Even vig and odd vig right so 1 vig split in two

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Any suggestions for blocking today?

Today or tonight?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I'm still catching up and happy that my vote for the last 2 nights was on a now dead wolf called Vern but as always the thread moves quickly. I don't know where the push for 2 wolf teams is coming from, is there evidence to support this? or is it just theories out load that distract the village?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Why wasnt I poisoned?

Today or tonight?

tonight has to be in before 9pm for blocking night actions

1. Wolves use one vital power to stop the lynching of one wolf and instead of choosing a villager , not coming out (so nobodys the wiser) and saving one of their own, they kill a wolf so one of them can come out and get village credibility ? Thats a stretch, a wolf using a power to save one wolf and kill another .

2. Why would Orla buss Vernon ? I dont get why they would throw a team mate under the bus like that. Tegan has proven you can come back from a landslide lynch. I suppose it does buy Orla alot of credibility, but would wolves have poison and antidote ? Seems a bit odd for them to have both, unless there is any other goodies with an antidote?

1. Yeah, it doesnt seem like a stretch to me, there are so many players in the game, someone needs village cred to make it to the end. People have been bussed massively in the past.

2. Orla I trusted last night, and I agree with you here. Why the hell poison herself is more my issue? I though discussion indicated we would poison two people of our choosing. I just hope she hasnt taken the real poison!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Where are you getting 1.5 from? Even vig and odd vig right so 1 vig split in two

plus orla

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Random thoughts.

Frank as interrogator lines up. He was my “piece on the side” I referred to yesterday. While he didn’t tell me his identity in the backroom, he did signal it in thread after I had left the room. (I didn’t relay this piece of info to Brendan till yesterday afternoon and signaled on here the time I did share that).

Hey, frank. Just for clarity though, and due diligence, what was the gif I said you could share to confirm that? And could the thief have known that gif when he stole your power?

On a separate note then....why Wini?

You’ve got one set of lovers on the board, and possibly a second. You’ve got a poisoner. Why munch Wini?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Oh and btw, we have all day today to reach a consensus on who I nominate for a bullet overnight.
    perhaps the village might like to discuss and vote using "FTB: Mary"
    like an FFA and I will place an order on whomever it is decided.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I'm very confused.

I explained literally all of that yesterday which you ignore for whatever purpose.

Fair enough, can you explain to me again, I am trying to work on the votes and get some work done . .

Why the time so close to munch? Why not sooner (after lynch) so village could discuss your target?

Why Mary ?

Why do you think the wolves haven't thought you a "goody" with a kill, is not a threat?

Do you think its a coincidence that "a shot is fired" only happens the day before your two kills in the morning ?

You see that would suggest when we see "a shot is fired" on thread, you have already chosen your target...

I will not spend the day on you like I did with Tegan, but I would appreciate if you might summarise your thoughts on above . .

Vote in for pat.

Even though you know that will kill him, I'm guessing the decisive voter, me and whoever I take out their lives?

Is he more wolfy than the people everyone else is talking about and important enough for him to take him out like that?

I do find it odd that all Neighbors, interrogated folk and lovers all somewhat trust their roomie but I don't see it with Patrick and think this is just an attempt to shift the narrative away from elsewhere.

Vote in for pat.

I would like you point out where I didnt answer a question too? I cant find it, reading back your posts though, I can see your angle now! You and your buddies cant take me or Isla down without losing one of your own, concerned about numbers Liamo? Get in early and avoid the last vote too :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I'm still catching up and happy that my vote for the last 2 nights was on a now dead wolf called Vern but as always the thread moves quickly. I don't know where the push for 2 wolf teams is coming from, is there evidence to support this? or is it just theories out load that distract the village?

I’ve suggested it when wondering why three wolves lumped on Regan on night two.

I think it’s fair to think there’s probably more than one wolf left. 27 vs 4 vs 1 feels very rough for wolves if true. So either there’s a bigger single team, or two smaller ones.

Oh and btw, we have all day today to reach a consensus on who I nominate for a bullet overnight.
    perhaps the village might like to discuss and vote using "FTB: Mary"
    like an FFA and I will place an order on whomever it is decided.

So why didnt you come out on tuesday night ? What was the difference between coming out at 9.01 after lynch as opposed to 9.20am, just over half an hour before Munch when most people wont have time to get involved and wolves may actually target you?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Random thoughts.

Frank as interrogator lines up. He was my “piece on the side” I referred to yesterday. While he didn’t tell me his identity in the backroom, he did signal it in thread after I had left the room. (I didn’t relay this piece of info to Brendan till yesterday afternoon and signaled on here the time I did share that).

Hey, frank. Just for clarity though, and due diligence, what was the gif I said you could share to confirm that? And could the thief have known that gif when he stole your power?

On a separate note then....why Wini?

You’ve got one set of lovers on the board, and possibly a second. You’ve got a poisoner. Why munch Wini?

So to claify, you were in Franks room being interrogated the day before you moved in with your neighbor Tweek and you have since confirmed this in your BR with Tweek/Brendan?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

no it was basically a shared room where we could just chat. unfortunately we didn't get much chatting done.

Yes unfortunately I had to take an early night as i was getting up at 4am to go for my surgery and then by the time wini woke up, I was being prodded and poked so I couldn't post

Advertisement