Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    If there were two wolf teams we'd surely be having more munches.

Also from OP

Wolf Win: Gain parity with the village
    Jester Win: Can only win if lynched.
    Village Win: Kill off all wolves

No mention of a wolf win condition being that they kill the other wolf team. That's pretty much always the case when there are two evil teams. Otherwise which team would have won?

SO one team could but a bigger team then expected.
    i thought Conor was a wolf, he has a good way of swaying the group to his way of thinking especially since ye all think he is a confirmed villager which wouldwork well for a wolf. But still going back and forward on it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I agree with all of this except Ewan and Angus.

I can't believe we're agreeing with one another.

This is very pockety.

Sorry I don't have a clever gif for it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Hey, I am not sure what you mean by timeline and I've explained the power and its history of use to Emily and Conor yesterday.

Night 1 - Gertrude
    Night 3 - Mary.

Both dead at next munch.

Kind of like Vernon though after he had been rumbled, I had already deduced that Gertie and Marys deaths were connected from the "a bullet has been fired" note on thread . . I dont trust you Angus . .

I

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    If there were two wolf teams we'd surely be having more munches.

Also from OP

Wolf Win: Gain parity with the village
    Jester Win: Can only win if lynched.
    Village Win: Kill off all wolves

No mention of a wolf win condition being that they kill the other wolf team. That's pretty much always the case when there are two evil teams. Otherwise which team would have won?

I don't know. :(

But why munch you when Derry was visiting you as harlot? It makes no sense!

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I just dont believe you. Soz

So out on thread, you're giving frank a pass? Just so I can be clear if he flips red at some point?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I know I'm village so I wont die.

"If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"

^^ Something like this ? :)

Ewan WW wrote: »
    This is very pockety.

Sorry I don't have a clever gif for it.

Say something good and i'll agree with you too if you like?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Leaving this as close to 10 am as I can in the hopes that I might still get munched :) But I know think this is less likely based on what happened during the night

There is a thief in our midst.....

Yesterday, I had my power stolen.

I am not the seer. I am the interrogator. I get to invite someone into an interrogation/counselling session for the evening. They are not subject to any form of protection from death while with me. Its from these counselling sessions that I have been making my reads, which I have been blagging as fake peeks in the hopes of getting eaten by the wolves myself. Mostly because I didn't think my role was all that useful.

n1, Eva was sent to me. I say sent because I was inactive all day sunday so this was randomized for me. I can confirm that Eva also confided in me that night the she is in a partnership of sorts with someone. So if they're playing the long game, they've been really playing the long game! The way Eva confided in me, lead me to believe that she was a villager. Either that or she was pocketing me. Either way, it worked.

n2, Mary was sent to me. I was just late getting my entry in [choices have to be made before 9pm] so just asked for a randomized person to be sent to me. Mary was it. Mary as expected was late getting to me, but from the small messages we had and from her opening posts that she made day3, I felt confident in my village read of her

n3, Winifred was requested by me. I had already suspected this person to be a villager but wanted to legitimize my claim by bringing them into interrogation. I was not disappointed in our interactions.

n4, I requested Tegan as I felt she was becoming more villager like to me and my read on her had cooled dramatically. However, it turns out that several hours earlier, someone had stolen my role and thus my ability to interrogate suspects. In fact, I had become the one to be interrogated by this thief. First of all the thief tried to find out how I was peeking people. Then when I explained that I couldn't, they said they knew that I was the interrogator. Afterwards, they backtracked on that, saying that they wanted to steal my peeking ability. During the course of this conversation, they also said that I was good seer and that I must be a wolf because otherwise I would be dead by now if I wasn't. Which leads me to believe that my peeks are correct and they have actually gone about to steal my peeking powers

This has led me to a couple of conclusions.

I think the thief is a member of the wolf team. Why would a villager want to steal the seer ability from another villager. The fact that I didn't just lose the power and that this person ended up in an interrogation with me makes me think they didn't 100% know what they were getting into. They just stole the wrong "power".
    I think it means my "peeks" are correct, because once again, why would my power be stolen if they were wrong. The thief more or less alluded that I was seering well and that the only reason that I wasn't dead was because I must be a wolf. Ptchaw!

I had another conclusion, but I forget what it is now. Maybe I might remember before 10 lol

Cliffnotes::

There is a thief in the camp
    I am not a real seer
    Eva and Winifred are likely villagers imo.
    Thief stole my **** n4.
    If I survive, I think I'll be able to interrogate tomorrow unless I'm otherwise stolen, roleblocked or deaded lol :pac:

Afk for an hour :D

Say something good and i'll agree with you too if you like?

You have great hair.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

8 minutes until potential peace!

• Advertisement

Can confirm the interrogator story from my own perspective, having been interrogated by frank. Our interactions also led me to feel more villagy towards him.

Frank WW wrote: »

I think the thief is a member of the wolf team. Why would a villager want to steal the seer ability from another villager. The fact that I didn't just lose the power and that this person ended up in an interrogation with me makes me think they didn't 100% know what they were getting into. They just stole the wrong "power".
    I think it means my "peeks" are correct, because once again, why would my power be stolen if they were wrong. The thief more or less alluded that I was seering well and that the only reason that I wasn't dead was because I must be a wolf. Ptchaw!

So thief is a wolf.
    They said the only reason you were still alive is because you were a wolf - I'm so confused. Are you agreeing to my 2 wolf teams theory or have I gone mad?

You have great hair.

unfortunately an outright lie, but i do feel more village about you now

compliments = village feelings

feel free to compliment me for the day :D

So thief is a wolf.
    They said the only reason you were still alive is because you were a wolf - I'm so confused. Are you agreeing to my 2 wolf teams theory or have I gone mad?

I think the idea of a double wolf team was spoken about enough to make it a distinct possibility. Though I don't think it's as possible as others seem to.

do you have to answer the interrogator truthfully?

no it was basically a shared room where we could just chat. unfortunately we didn't get much chatting done.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Fair enough Tegan, I’ve been there and done that. I’m renowned for tunneling but some wolves do use it agaisnt me. I’ve nearly spoken villages out of lynching wolves in the past (when I was a villager).

But sincerely, my apologies. I got too into the game, I tried a particular strategy which I can share after the game but it’s backfired as I go lost in the idea.

I’ve thought my youngest son to say truce when he wants me to stop tickling him. Your post leaves me in good spirits going to bed... (can’t help posting 10 more times after I say I’m leaving).

This feels really slippy to me, the when I was a villager seems be relating to the past, my reading could be wrong but it what I see. I pointed out in BR with Isla that I felt Conor was feeling dodgy after the lynch. When he moved the vote I thought he was locked in villager however now realising that by killing Senan, he only saved Vernon another wolf (potentially different team or more powerful wolf) Conors own admission of he wasnt going to reveal on thread was interesting too.

Follow that up with yesterdays developments, its not a good look for him. He argued all day for Tegan to die, despite there being far more evidence on Vernon. The arguments all day were tiresome but after the lynch he seemed genuinely pissed off. Ive posted all this in my backroom but Isla hasnt been in this morning so Im putting it here for the record.

Liam has bizarrely had a pop at me last night for no reason, we were engaging on thread about my role last night but he has a little rant this morning about me not replying to him about something.

Why would a wolf team leave "goodies" who can poison (Orla) or shoot them (Angus) alive ?

Orla has more credibility because she effectively got Vernon killed, but its still a question I cant answer. Why leave chess pieces on the table who can kill you?

Havent had time to fully go through votes.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Morning Moderator Announcements:

south-park-s17e09c01-previously-on-south-park-16x9.jpg?quality=0.8

Winifred WW has been found dead, partially eaten

Orla WW and Oisin WW have been poisoned.

One of these is fake, one of these is real.

They have until lynch to be cured, or....

giphy.gif

Why would a wolf team leave "goodies" who can poison (Orla) or shoot them (Angus) alive ?

Orla has more credibility because she effectively got Vernon killed, but its still a question I cant answer. Why leave chess pieces on the table who can kill you?

Havent had time to fully go through votes.

because they're more likely to hit a villager than a wolf?

• Advertisement

No soul again

so 2 munches with souls 2 without

does this mean resurrected role is gone?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    No soul again

so 2 munches with souls 2 without

does this mean resurrected role is gone?

Yeah, looks like Fiona was the only one

I'm upset about that - I trusted Wini.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Orla wtf, I thought you werent going to poison yourself?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Sorry what didn't I answer yesterday? If you look back at night two votes, I was on Tegan and switched to Vernon, a wolf! The time I switched was when everything was in the melting pot, are you forgetting Senan actually only was 3rd or 4th in that lynch and died cause Conor did a switcheroo

Im not forgetting anything, i looked through your posts and you kept talking about lucy, teegan and Vernon ignoring senan as a lynch option, when you voted senan was 1 vote away from going first in the lynch votes,

You are still pretending Senan was not likely to be lynched but he was untill a late rally, and you jumped on 2 opposite wagons to him, this alone is very suspicious but when you add in you ignoring him as a lynch option its through the roof suspicious

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Kind of like Vernon though after he had been rumbled, I had already deduced that Gertie and Marys deaths were connected from the "a bullet has been fired" note on thread . . I dont trust you Angus . .

I

That's ****ed up Conor because it is absolutely no way similar to Vernon.
    When was I "rumbled"?
    I offered up my role and the fact that I had a bullet prior to the munch yesterday. It wasn't prior to a lynch where I was in trouble of being lynched - and as I said last night I had no reason to offer up that information due to any pressure of being lynched.

I don't know what you are talking about deducing Mary's kill was connected to "a bullet has been fired". I literally asked the village who they'd like to shoot, no one name came to surface, I confirmed I was going with Mary, Mary died at munch.

Logically, a wolf vigilante that was skirting under the radar for the most part suddenly revealing a role prior to a munch just doesn't add up.

I don't know why your trying to rewrite history but it looks super suss.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

So out on thread, you're giving frank a pass? Just so I can be clear if he flips red at some point?

I didnt say that

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Orla wtf, I thought you werent going to poison yourself?

We will find out at 9, she had to prob give a fake poison to somebody. .

I am finding this "2nd team" drive interesting. . So there is no evidence there is a second team, but you guys want to believe it so you can make me look bad ? Thats flawless logic from the village . .

And I ask again, why would a wolf team leave a "goody" (Angus - Vig) who can kill them tomorrow morning (he places order after lynch tonight) in the game ? WTF power did Winni have that was more important ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Right well thats me dead so.

We will find out at 9, she had to prob give a fake poison to somebody. .

I am finding this "2nd team" drive interesting. . So there is no evidence there is a second team, but you guys want to believe it so you can make me look bad ? Thats flawless logic from the village . .

And I ask again, why would a wolf team leave a "goody" (Angus - Vig) who can kill them tomorrow morning (he places order after lynch tonight) in the game ? WTF power did Winni have that was more important ?

DOnt think there is a second team. I think there may be more wolves left then we thought

• Advertisement

Orla has peeked as evil.

Advertisement