Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pleasure you've experienced?

Options
  • 22-10-2019 12:09am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

Food, sex, drugs, etc... For me it was the first time taking xanax and codeine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

music

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

spiritual stuff

learning

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

The transition from cold to warm as you walk into a cosy pub with a turf fire after getting thorougly soaked and chilled to the bone while slogging up and down a mountain on what turned out to be a miserable day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Simi

First time I got black out drunk as a kid. I just remember this feeling of warmth and euphoria. It never felt the same way again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

You never appreciate the absence of pain, until you do. That's the best feeling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

Obviously none of yous have smoked decent crack

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

I haven't either. Is it any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,185 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

probably the first festival i was at, just dancing, no drugs. the DJ, the music, and me, and 5000 people dancing in a tent...

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭CageWager

Divorce

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

Sweet tasty revenge...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

Simi wrote: »
    First time I got black out drunk as a kid. I just remember this feeling of warmth and euphoria. It never felt the same way again.

I think alcohol actually depletes some opioid receptors in your brain causing you to need more to feel the same effect over time, just like with any drug.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,185 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

probably the first festival i was at, just dancing, no drugs. the DJ, the music, and me, and 5000 people dancing in a tent...

and then I discovered Ecstasy, and that was good too...

easi single and butter in white bread with a flask of sweet tea after four hours on the bog

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

and then I discovered Ecstasy, and that was good too...

Did you get deja vu on ecstasy? It seemed to be a feature of my first ecstasy tablet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Pure MDMA. I have never taken anything of the real class As that take over your life, but they would need to be special to top that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

fatknacker wrote: »
    I haven't either. Is it any good?

First hit is good... Then you're chasing it the rest of the night but never quite managing to get it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

The tea and toast they gave me in the hospital after a very long labour. Best snack ever lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

The relief of finally having the time and privacy to go to the loo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

Intense pleasure seems so fleeting compared with pain which can endure frustratingly. There are obvious more intense ones like orgasm, then more muted pleasure feelings like the warm contentment of being with loved ones. In ordinary day life though intense pure fleeting moments of pleasure for me comes via nature - pristine dark sky with stars and moon, the expanse and freedom of it, a sudden warm breeze that lifts the hair, the green coloured light captured in an incoming wave, the intense red of autumnal leaves, silhouettes of trees against fog or mist, an unexpected blossom, natural stuff gives me a really high fleeting buzz most days, a strong moment of ecstatic peace that reverberates. Music also can give me that pleasure shiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

morphine is pretty dope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

easi single and butter in white bread with a flask of sweet tea after four hours on the bog

Surely the relief you get after sitting for 4 hours on the bog would be the best?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,356 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Ficheall wrote: »
    The relief of finally having the time and privacy to go to the loo.

Username checks out.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Other than sex, Liverpool winning the Champions League in 2005. What a night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

Yesh, I did something sexually quite mild with a woman but it was intense that I decided to never really do it again. Maybe not with a partner as it was way too intimate/intense.

To sum up, it was the best/pleasure as it was so 'intense' it was almost painful. Imagine the feeling of seeing golden leaves falling on concrete, mixed with an orgasim, and all over your body.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

first time using a Tenga egg..... I nearly passed out !!

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Yesh, I did something sexually quite mild with a woman but it was intense that I decided to never really do it again. Maybe not with a partner as it was way too intimate/intense.

To sum up, it was the best/pleasure as it was so 'intense' it was almost painful. Imagine the feeling of seeing golden leaves falling on concrete, mixed with an orgasim, and all over your body.
    Once she emptied the bladder on you the pleasure goes quickly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

greenspurs wrote: »
    first time using a Tenga egg..... I nearly passed out !!

Gingerly googled tenga egg. It autocompletes with tenga egg cancer warning. Be careful. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 391 ✭✭Professor Genius

Sinking a good hard schlong into a moist welcoming vjj

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Gynoid wrote: »
    Gingerly googled tenga egg. It autocompletes with tenga egg cancer warning. Be careful. :D

Its worth it ! :D

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

Edgware wrote: »
    Once she emptied the bladder on you the pleasure goes quickly

Is that a euphamisam for ejaculation or peeing?

Advertisement