Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Player Secret Role

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

I have to power nap before work, no I'm not a real werewolf I drive a taxi at night so going to give my vote

Vote QuickBeam. (assuming the rule quoted in the sign up thread isn't a real rule )
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Nah. We've another #1 rule.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Okay, really sorry about this, but I gotta dash so voting for the person with the least amount of posts, except for those who are on zero, who I can't really vote for as they're both new and even if they're wolves, I don't want to see them out after only 3 hours, so...

Vote: Green&Red

So, this is not a valid vote^^

"Voting will be conducted on-thread. You must clearly state: VOTE xxxx to cast a valid vote."

Maybe testing to see if band wagon forms?

Time difference means I have to vote now and the most odd thing this early for me is QB defending sK. I may be a "Bad Villager" for calling out a potential slip and if so im sorry and wrong here but that would also make Clara a villager thinking the same way and therefore less suspect, As an actual role claim I don't want to vote for QB but the person pushing LYLO talk on page 1 being oddly protected by someone I can. Them not being a new player is a bonus too

vote: sKeith
    another not valid vote ^^ is this planned?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

sKeith wrote: »
    So, this is not a valid vote^^

"Voting will be conducted on-thread. You must clearly state: VOTE xxxx to cast a valid vote."

Maybe testing to see if band wagon forms?

The bit from that you didn't quote would indicate it's a vote.
    I won't be too strict on spellings of names here, but make sure it's obvious who you're voting for.

Think its pretty obvious she voted for G&R

The bit from that you didn't quote would indicate it's a vote.

Think its pretty obvious she voted for G&R
    You must clearly state: VOTE xxxx to cast a valid vote

Not
    Vote:
    or

vote:

• Advertisement

I think it's your picking and choosing which bits you focus on that always makes me lean wolf on you sK. Never actually said if you actually think there are the number of wolves you mentioned earlier too.

If it makes you happy

VOTE sKeith

QB seemed to indicate she won't be back to alter her vote you see as invalid however so thats still a thing

I think it's your picking and choosing which bits you focus on that always makes me lean wolf on you sK. Never actually said if you actually think there are the number of wolves you mentioned earlier too.

If it makes you happy

VOTE sKeith

QB seemed to indicate she won't be back to alter her vote you see as invalid however so thats still a thing

That's better, its not hard to follow simple instructions, which makes me very wary of QB doing that, caz it would grate her if somebody else done it.

sKeith wrote: »
    That's better, its not hard to follow simple instructions, which makes me very wary of QB doing that, caz it would grate her if somebody else done it.

careful with tone dude but with regards the bolded bit
    giphy.gif

With regards the rest. I don't think Tusk is as pedantic as you :pac: but you seem to think QB is and question that despite her seemingly defending you... odd. Never did respond again to my questioning you on your number of wolves ascertion too. Anyway almost 2 am, so I'm out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

VOTE fixxxer

Came in earlier with a “sounds wolf” post. Possibly to deflect

Then asking WB for info on her “power”.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

MrKingsley wrote: »
    VOTE fixxxer

Came in earlier with a “sounds wolf” post. Possibly to deflect

Then asking WB for info on her “power”.

QB has come out as a power player so why not ask? She's likely dead in the morning when the wolves munch.

Speaking of sounds wolfy, Spook has asked a lot of questions and slide just a few re: the role power in there amongst them. The smoothness of it has my spider sense tingling.

VOTE Spook_IE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Just over 1 hour to Lynch.

Only 4 votes in so far. Make sure you get your vote in on time.

Half hour left....

If multiple people miss the vote, there will be dire consequences.

Where is everyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

This is a little sus. How do you know sKeith isn't the one with the secret role and let it slip in that post, and now you're highlighting it for the wolves to see? Bad villager!!!

As it happens, sKeith isn't the one with the role. HARD CLAIM.
    Oh exciting. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Evening folks, just catching up

Heres my take on the QB hard claim

I don't believe it, I think its a very obvious attempt to draw the munch in the morning

So there are two scenarios I see
    1 - QB is a villager, trying to draw the munch, that will fail and we will spend tomorrow talking about lynching QB which we will end up doing, a villager gone - bad play by QB
    2 - QB is a wolf, will survive munch (obvs) and then will come out and say she was only trying to draw the munch - good play for a wolf

I think QB may be too conservative for the second scenario but then I've been 100% wrong about her before

My vote won't be there this evening

Tusk, can you confirm if QBs vote is valid?

So Khalessi and Deja po haven't posted yet, two new players, I'd be inclined to give them a pass too

Ah, okay, well in that case:

This is a little sus. How do you know sKeith isn't the one with the secret role and let it slip in that post, and now you're highlighting it for the wolves to see? Bad villager!!!

As it happens, sKeith isn't the one with the role. HARD CLAIM.
    Danmed if you do, dammed if you don't. Wolves have been found on less. It was a good question. I phrased it to allow an out.

FYI - khalessi is having access issues, so may not be able to vote.

For everyone else, voting is mandatory

tusk wrote: »
    FYI - khalessi is having access issues, so may not be able to vote.

For everyone else, voting is mandatory

Are you going to tell me if QBs vote is valid?

Pretty please

Due to khalessi's access issues, I'm postponing the lynch limit until 10pm.

• Advertisement

Ha, would not call myself that but with low numbers it might be harder to spot wolves as their pack won't stand out as much. More like an SK team and tbh I normally have no idea how to track SKs usually but if there is more than one of them it might show up in terms of who they defend / don't attack.

in other words... *Shrug*

G'luck and fair play on doing your first game though Tusk and new players I'd second him saying to ask about anything you don't know.

If I had to pick a wolf it would be here, talking about mechanics for catching wolves stinks

fixxxer wrote: »
    Where is everyone??

I was chatting and eating.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Are you going to tell me if QBs vote is valid?

Pretty please

OP says he'll accept spelling mistakes. I am not in school

So these are the four votes, I'll probably hold onto mine for self-preservation purposes until closer to 10

Mr Kingsley - Fixxer
    QB - G&R
    BH - SK
    Fixxer - Spook_ie

Clarabel wrote: »
    OP says he'll accept spelling mistakes. I am not in school

Everydays a school day

So these are the four votes, I'll probably hold onto mine for self-preservation purposes until closer to 10

Mr Kingsley - Fixxer
    QB - G&R
    BH - SK
    Fixxer - Spook_ie

Looking for a bandwagon?

Glad of the extra hour. Can Khal hop in an anon account, I could go find one for you.

fixxxer wrote: »
    Looking for a bandwagon?

Well I will vote to keep myself alive if thats what you're asking? I'd be a moron not to and pretty silly to pretend otherwise

I've said who I think is the most wolfie to me so far so I'd bandwagon away on him

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Am back. Won’t be around for lynch.

sKeith questioning my and Bounty’s vote is very odd.

Tusk said 4 votes cast so mine clearly accepted.

• Advertisement

Well I will vote to keep myself alive if thats what you're asking? I'd be a moron not to and pretty silly to pretend otherwise

I've said who I think is the most wolfie to me so far so I'd bandwagon away on him

Soooooo you're not going to vote for who you think is wolfiest? Strange behaviour.

Advertisement