Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Dubious about Islas claim, tbh.

Steve's offer seems genuine. Not buying people FFAing him off the back of it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    FFA

1 Eva

2 Isla.

Both voted for DORIS, whom in my opinion was not wolfy in the slightest. Doris was all over the shop yesterday, but her behaviour did not match what a wolf would usually do on day 1.

Love Phil

Jesus christ, you're still on this?!

This is the most ridiculous reason for having people on your ffa. You're full of ****!

Day 1 everyone could be a wolf. Doris was acting weird everyone thought so. Even the bloody executioner who could have killed literally anyone. And they thought Doris was wolfy enough to kill over letting the village decide!

You need to get some actual reasons into your FFA.

Everyone else should be taking note of this piss poor attempt and looking at phil more closely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Dubious about Islas claim, tbh.

I dunno how to feel about it.

Lets say its true , what can we do about it? Is there a medic within the team?

If so do they help them? Could be a wolf?

If its a lie, whats to gain?

Conor WW wrote:
    FFA 2 Orla - said he'd munch me Phil - detail further back Liam - I've explained the first two already today, Liam is also one Id say is coasting along tbh, shaded me a bit earlier which i think is because I mentioned him yesterday, he's yet to respond with the specific post so I'll wait.

I already said I couldn't find it and withdrew the comment on you.

Fwiw I didn't see you mention me yesterday and voted for you off the back of thr post i now can't find

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote:
    Lets say its true , what can we do about it? Is there a medic within the team?

I'm thinking it might be how the mods are implementing the roleblocker role, if she is on the level.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Jesus christ, you're still on this?!

This is the most ridiculous reason for having people on your ffa. You're full of ****!

Day 1 everyone could be a wolf. Doris was acting weird everyone thought so. Even the bloody executioner who could have killed literally anyone. And they thought Doris was wolfy enough to kill over letting the village decide!

You need to get some actual reasons into your FFA.

Everyone else should be taking note of this piss poor attempt and looking at phil more closely.

Doris was not wolfy and those who claim she was are just not very good at the game.

So she was weird..... thats not wolfy. You used her oddness as an excuse to vote for her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

This is piss poor.

Piss poor is right. I’ve given my reasons previously though and can’t really contribute today

I'm a mess this game.

I voted for someone earlier as a placeholder but it was again based off very little and I now can't remember who it was anyway.

So ill be moving my vote onto Orla unless something else comes up to change my mind.

I'm back on a more normal schedule this evening and tomorrow so if I'm alive, I can put in more work than I have been.

Doris was not wolfy and those who claim she was are just not very good at the game.

So she was weird..... thats not wolfy. You used her oddness as an excuse to vote for her.

No. I voted for her because of her oddness. That's literally the point of the game. Find people who seem to be acting weird and lynch them because they could be a wolf.

If everyone was acting normally you'd never find a bloody wolf. You're actually off your nut.

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    Piss poor is right. I’ve given my reasons previously though and can’t really contribute today

Reasons for what? I need to catch up but can you gimme a quick synopsis before I have to read back?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Votes would indicate Orla is sk, to me.

I have no task. I'm a meh villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Katie why am I on your FFA for going along with your suggestion that I get truth serumed?

You didn’t go along with mine you volunteered and I agreed. Nice attempt at a twist tho. And Wendy should have picked you as your posts are poor all day. Low laying wolf poor.

No. I voted for her because of her oddness. That's literally the point of the game. Find people who seem to be acting weird and lynch them because they could be a wolf.

If everyone was acting normally you'd never find a bloody wolf. You're actually off your nut.

Oddness doesnt mean they are a wolf.

She was a roled villager ,not a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

FFA

1 Eva

2 Isla.

Both voted for DORIS, whom in my opinion was not wolfy in the slightest. Doris was all over the shop yesterday, but her behaviour did not match what a wolf would usually do on day 1.

3. Conor..... had Brendan top of his FFA but switched last to me in the end. FYI , i couldnt care less that Im top of your FFA today..... youll probably switch again right

Love Phil

So.... nothing at all has happened since 9pm last night to impact your thoughts either positively or negatively about any player on your FFA?

Orla WW wrote:
    I have no task. I'm a meh villager.

Its a little tenuous. But a lot of coincideces. You vote Wendy. She wins prize. You are mooted to receive said prize effect, outing you (perhaps), Wendy dies soon after.

Not mad on coincidences.

Shove it up your arse Conor.

You're getting munched.

Oddness doesnt mean they are a wolf.

She was a roled villager ,not a wolf.

Anyone can say that now that she's flipped. Same could be said for anyone who votes for anyone who flips green.

I think you either need to look in the mirror when you're saying people are bad at the game or go back to your wolf buddies and figure out a different strategy!

Its a little tenuous. But a lot of coincideces. You vote Wendy. She wins prize. You are mooted to receive said prize effect, outing you (perhaps), Wendy dies soon after.

Not mad on coincidences.

I voted for Vernon you weirdo.

And too be fair to Doris, oddness and weird are not the right words. She stood out from most yesterday.

Wolves generally fear standing out from the crowd early days, Doris didnt fear this.

Doris called for the vig yesterday. I bet she put in orders all confident they would work..... only to find out they didnt.

She never looked wolfy to me and Im fairly new at this.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    You didn’t go along with mine you volunteered and I agreed. Nice attempt at a twist tho. And Wendy should have picked you as your posts are poor all day. Low laying wolf poor.

If i remember rightly, your beef with me started with you giving out that I wasnt posting? now I was posting but it was bad? Quote posts please and what was bad about them? I don't think you're a wolf yet, but I do think you've gone down a tunnel with me here.
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Shove it up your arse Conor.

You're getting munched.

I swear to dog this feels like mind control.

And too be fair to Doris, oddness and weird are not the right words. She stood out from most yesterday.

Wolves generally fear standing out from the crowd early days, Doris didnt fear this.

Doris called for the vig yesterday. I bet she put in orders all confident they would work..... only to find out they didnt.

She never looked wolfy to me and Im fairly new at this.

You're fairly new, but calling people out as being bad at the game? Pull the other one mate.

Why would a wolf kill someone who stands out, those are the people who generally get mislynched if they're good? RVs generally want to stay hidden.

Is nobody else seriously getting the hibbie jibbies from this garbage ffs?

Anyone can say that now that she's flipped. Same could be said for anyone who votes for anyone who flips green.

I think you either need to look in the mirror when you're saying people are bad at the game or go back to your wolf buddies and figure out a different strategy!

Ah the old 'ive been accused, better call the accuser a wolf' trick.

I may not know who is wolfy yesterday but it was obvious to me she wasnt a wolf after her morning posts. I suspected her at first but once she banged on her Isla is a wolf drum , it was clear to me she had no fear..... and in my experience, wolves are terrified on day 1 as usually any move out of the ordinary gets viewed as wolfy behaviour

Orla WW wrote:
    I voted for Vernon you weirdo.

Ah ****. Wendy voted you, not the other way around..

Actually that's more damning for you

Ah ****. Wendy voted you, not the other way around..

Actually that's more damning for you

**** off. You haven't a clue.

Phil WW wrote:
    I may not know who is wolfy yesterday but it was obvious to me she wasnt a wolf after her morning posts. I suspected her at first but once she banged on her Isla is a wolf drum , it was clear to me she had no fear..... and in my experience, wolves are terrified on day 1 as usually any move out of the ordinary gets viewed as wolfy behaviour

So you have been a wolf before?

Ah the old 'ive been accused, better call the accuser a wolf' trick.

You're contradicting yourself left right and center.

New, but experienced.
    Weird but normal.
    Suspect, but not suspect.
    Things out of the ordinary get called wolfy, but people voting for people who do things out of the ordinary are called wolfy.

Somebody with sense please chime in here. This lad is off his meds :pac:

Orla WW wrote:
    **** off. You haven't a clue.

Calm down please and don't curse at me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

For people saying Doris was weird and stuff, so is Orla today

I said it earlier, I don’t think she’s a wolf, just being a weird annoyance!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Reasons for what? I need to catch up but can you gimme a quick synopsis before I have to read back?

Steve for the Wendy situation. Thinking he was so committed to being peaked cos he knew she was a goner

Brendan- same reasons as yesterday. Was leaning towards him actually being a new player but lack of action today has me suss(even if RL is getting in the way). Sorry bren

Advertisement