Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    For new players, can you tag your posts #FFA2 (or #FFA3 for tomorrow). It makes them easier to find in a search.

#FFA2

Phil WW - the 180 swing yesterday, upturn in messages since he was voted high, and the utter lack of work today gone into his FFA makes him my current wolfiest.

Brendan - the comment about being new then not being new. Other than that his first day was fluff and sewing confusion about multiple explosive experts. I wondered whether his comment about fessing up before being lynched could have been a backroom slip... Other than that his posts have been random and defensive - he hasn't really contributed anything to finding a wolf.

Steve WW - I can see validity in the theory that Steve had won a prize and was taking Wendy out so confident in asking to be peeked. Could also have been the SK who knew Wendy was tagged with explosives. Went to the bother of ISO-ing Clodagh but no real conclusions other than neutral = wolf. It's weird when he hasn't ISO'd anyone else, just Clodagh and now the only person he's done work on is declared a wolf.

SK not a wolf. There is a difference.

I've done the work I've had time for. I mentioned is look at wendy and clodagh, but as wendy is now resting in pieces I thought I'd go with clodagh. Why wold i use what little time I have to ISO someone I had no suspicions on?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    SK not a wolf. There is a difference.

I've done the work I've had time for. I mentioned is look at wendy and clodagh, but as wendy is now resting in pieces I thought I'd go with clodagh. Why wold i use what little time I have to ISO someone I had no suspicions on?

And I hate sticking you on my FFA when I think you're the only other person to have done an ISO, but I felt like you did it with a predetermined conclusion in mind. Neutral to me doesn't equal wolf.

Having said that, my votes on Phil. I'll ISO you next and try to get a clearer read on you for tomorrow if that makes a difference. I needed to make a decision for today though and those were the wolfiest notes I had on my sheet. :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

For new players, can you tag your posts #FFA2 (or #FFA3 for tomorrow). It makes them easier to find in a search.

#FFA2

Phil WW - the 180 swing yesterday, upturn in messages since he was voted high, and the utter lack of work today gone into his FFA makes him my current wolfiest.

Brendan - the comment about being new then not being new. Other than that his first day was fluff and sewing confusion about multiple explosive experts. I wondered whether his comment about fessing up before being lynched could have been a backroom slip... Other than that his posts have been random and defensive - he hasn't really contributed anything to finding a wolf.

Steve WW - I can see validity in the theory that Steve had won a prize and was taking Wendy out so confident in asking to be peeked. Could also have been the SK who knew Wendy was tagged with explosives. Went to the bother of ISO-ing Clodagh but no real conclusions other than neutral = wolf. It's weird when he hasn't ISO'd anyone else, just Clodagh and now the only person he's done work on is declared a wolf.

Kisses mwah mwah

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Sorry I got caught up unexpectedly. I really need a coffee then I’ll try and get up to speed. Do I need to compile ffa or has someone else done it!

Isla WW wrote: »
    Sorry I got caught up unexpectedly. I really need a coffee then I’ll try and get up to speed. Do I need to compile ffa or has someone else done it!

there's only 3 tagged I think but I'm sure more have been done so it's going to be a nightmare to compile. :(

If people have done them could they possibly repost with the tag?

• Advertisement

I’ll flick through all the pages since this afternoon

FFA#2

1 clodagh
    2 Brendan
    3 Orla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

As I know it will help down the line

#ffa2

Orla - I actually think wolf gone off the deep end now. The noise was wolf noise. High posting wolf.

Conor - token defence and claim of omgus when I accused him. I'll eventually find that suss post from yesterday too. Mid level wolf.

Eva - there is usually a low lying wolf and since I know I'm good....

Liam WW wrote: »

Orla - I actually think wolf gone off the deep end now. The noise was wolf noise. High posting wolf.

If Orla is a wolf I would LOVE to see the backroom every time she says she'll munch someone.

giphy.gif

If Orla is a wolf I would LOVE to see the backroom every time she says she'll munch someone.

giphy.gif

If Orlas a wolf shes gone rogue and her mates hate her

• Advertisement

Is there anything to be said for a policy lynch of Orla?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

@steve you’ve made no comment on my rebuttal of your ISO?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I'm in a weird position currently where I've got a few people I feel are good, but less so anything solid on baddies. I've got one name (obvs), but am trying to work through more now.

Part of that is the fact last night's lynch went a bit awry. Makes it hard to Wagonomic the votes a bit, since we don't know if there's a wolf up for the chop, or not.

If, for instance, Phil or Brendan went, at least I'd be able to poke at Conor or Holly as possible late voters. Same for Desmond on Isla.

A lynch tonight will obviously help in that regard.

Not from me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

#ffa2

Derry: has think the Phil posters have a wolf, Derry is my bet in there

Brendan: is he new, is he not new? It could be a tactic but village shouldn’t play that way

Orla: looks like they’re trying to be lynched tbh. Really odd way to play the game

Desmond WW wrote: »
    #ffa2

Derry: has think the Phil posters have a wolf, Derry is my bet in there

Hmmm, I know I had Derry in my FFA yesterday, but he's someone who actually registered for me today as playing a villager game.

What makes you worry about him?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    @steve you’ve made no comment on my rebuttal of your ISO?

Sorry, just seen it now. Not really changed my mind though. Your comments feel so neutral, which to me is SK play. Sorry :o

Hmmm, I know I had Derry in my FFA yesterday, but he's someone who actually registered for me today as playing a villager game.

How so?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Now full attention to think for ffa

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

No.

• Advertisement

How so?

General interactions today, especially shortly after Wendy's death. Him and Holly seemed willing to accept the simpler answer that Wendy got hit by another prize, rather than an SK detonation being a particular.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

What makes you worry about him?

Desmond is dug in deep to a ridiculously wafer thin that I have responded to in detail and whenever he’s asked. He doesn’t engage me on his theory, he just burrows deeper and ignores anything that contradicts the hamster at his wheel.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Name| Post count
    Isla WW |150
    Orla WW| 111
    Brendan WW |90
    Derry WW |86
    Conor WW| 80
    Doris WW |69
    Angus WW |64
    Riona WW |59
    Vernon WW| 56
    Steve WW |54
    Gertrude WW |54
    Clodagh WW |47
    Katie WW| 44
    Phil WW |39
    Barbara WW| 39
    Liam WW |38
    Eva WW |37
    Winifred WW| 36
    Wendy WW |36
    Desmond WW |34
    Holly WW |33
    Jake WW |33

@liam... There are four people on lower post counts than me. Why am I your low-lying wolf pick? I've been very open with the fact that I have solid days of training and i'm STILL posting more than those four...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mod Announcement:

1 HOUR LEFT TO VOTE

There's no Necro tonight so you're stuck with me and Uriel. And Necro is the nice parent.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I'm in a weird position currently where I've got a few people I feel are good, but less so anything solid on baddies. I've got one name (obvs), but am trying to work through more now.

I would agree with this sentiment, I’ve Gertie, Isla and Orla all in my good pile

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    No.

giphy.gif

#FFA2
    15:52 ISLA WW Gertrude says they are lynching

16:00 HOLLY WW Steve voting here if she doesn't do FFA

17:10 KATIE WW Steve Isla Desmond

17:16 CONOR WW Orla Phil Liam

17:20 VERNON WW Brendan Orla Gertie

17:43 PHIL WW Eva Isla Conor
    18:02 HOLLY WW Steve Brendan
    19:12 ANGUS WW Phil Brendan steve
    19:32 STEVE WW Clodagh Brendan Orla

19:33 LIAM WW Orla Conor Eva

19:49 DESMOND WW Derry Brendan Orla

Orla 5

Brendan 5

Steve 4
    Gertrude 2
    Isla 2

Phil 2

Eva 2
    Conor 2
    Desmond 1

Liam 1
    Clodagh 1
    Derry 1

Eva WW wrote:
    @liam... There are four people on lower post counts than me. Why am I your low-lying wolf pick? I've been very open with the fact that I have solid days of training and i'm STILL posting more than those four...

You seem to be following along better than any of the rest of us low posters

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Is there noone you have a stronger wolf feel on?

You can’t make enemies if you don’t call anyone out. Very wolfy Behavior by Steve.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    You'll get lynched first then you can enjoy a holiday, unreal carry on

Yeah poor way to play the game.

Advertisement