Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Not a single mod has refuted my accusation.

I could not see any of your posts until I brought it up.

Your a pink unicorn.

No mods seem to be refuting that accusation, guess you must be a pink unicorn.

Maybe just maybe I didn't block you because you know that would be a weird action for no benefit I can think of. It may also not be even possible for someone to stop someone else viewing their posts as like someone else suggested I believe if you block someone it just means you can't see their posts not the other way round (did you accidentally block me?).

But you weren't 2d that was a Necro conspiracy just like how he is actually playing the game secretly while modding so im sure this must also be true and a valid reason to be going after me ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I was told I was injured in the blast that killed Wendy but my injuries are non fatal.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I won’t be dying from it
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Can you explain what being injured means? Does this mean anything needs to be done to heal you etc?
    Derry WW wrote: »
    I’m gonna say that I’m very dubious of this information, particularly as mods didn’t announce a failed attack or anything. If I was seer I would peak you as you did look at bit nervous between prize being announced. If I get a chance later I would like to review the last few hours. I’ve not been able to fully pay attention. But I feel as though you have stuck out when I glanced over the events.

I'm never playing WW again if Doris was right about Isla from yesterday :pac:

Katie WW wrote: »
    I'm never playing WW again if Doris was right about Isla from yesterday :pac:

She was wrong then and she’s still WRONG!!!!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I was told I was injured in the blast that killed Wendy but my injuries are non fatal.

Anyone who brings forward any info people scrutinize and think of how they may be lying but most likely if you are on the level then the bomb squad saved you and that the SK tried to kill both days targets in one go.

SK could easily target a wolf though so this would not clear you of anything except maybe being the SK if we could even verify it and the fact that there was no on thread notification of your issue, even flavor in the other death makes that even harder.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Why not just use it on Phil? If he’s bad a bunch of his team mates are hardly going to bail onto him ?!!!

Which is why I didn’t want to use it on him. I still don’t get where that wagon came from but it looks like it could be wolves looking for a haven

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

This Orla stuff is annoying but it’s also taking up too much time.

Orla, in a nutshell is it that you feel something stopped you from viewing Vernon’s posts for a period of time? Can you see them now?

Maybe it was the mods or a wolf power (never seen that before) or maybe it was some sort of malfunction somehow. But it’s making you look dodgy which isn’t helping the village. Can we move beyond it? Is there anything to be gained by dragging it up?

The longer you go on aboit it, when there appears to be no way we can help you resolve it , the more a liability you are a potential liability to the village.

Well I’m still lynching Gertrude tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Anyone who brings forward any info people scrutinize and think of how they may be lying but most likely if you are on the level then the bomb squad saved you and that the SK tried to kill both days targets in one go.

SK could easily target a wolf though so this would not clear you of anything except maybe being the SK if we could even verify it and the fact that there was no on thread notification of your issue, even flavor in the other death makes that even harder.

I’m not convinced sk used their second detonation without us getting a notification (whether it works or not).

Angus WW wrote: »
    Just so that I don't forget about it later, I just wanted to know why you're so interested in the Phil voters Desmond? I've explained my reasoning, and I'd ISO'd the lower half of the table yesterday so I wasn't singling him out for attention.

You seem very sure that Phil is village and that there are wolves in the people voting him. I'm not sure why you're so certain of this - can you explain?

I’m interested in te Phil voters because it was a surprise wagon. Only two had him in Ffa, Brendan and isla we’re getting most of the heat and next thing Phil is standing on the gallows. It was an easy place for someone to drop a vote if they wanted to keep the head down but no one really made te case for Phil last night (or today really) and he only had 5 posts at that stage

Four pure votes for Phil based on last nights posting is likely a crock of **** tbh

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Steve, your last two posts sound really insincere.

Have to agree with you there(btw I’m just catching up over the last hour or so so haven’t read anything beyond what I’ve quoted)

That and Steve being very open to having the truth serum used upon him knowing that he had already planted the explosives?

I’m working now and going to be mad busy. If I get a chance I will have a read and put up an ffa. If not I will be voting for Steve

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I’m interested in te Phil voters because it was a surprise wagon. Only two had him in Ffa, Brendan and isla we’re getting most of the heat and next thing Phil is standing on the gallows. It was an easy place for someone to drop a vote if they wanted to keep the head down but no one really made te case for Phil last night (or today really) and he only had 5 posts at that stage

Four pure votes for Phil based on last nights posting is likely a crock of **** tbh

Who did you vote for last night?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Candidate |Votes |Number of votes
    Phil WW |Angus WW, Jake WW, Derry WW, Conor WW |4
    Brendan WW |Vernon WW, Riona WW, Steve WW, Holly WW, |4
    Isla WW |Doris WW, Gertrude WW, Desmond WW |3
    Gertrude WW| Winifred WW, Phil WW |2
    Doris WW |Isla WW, Eva WW |2
    Liam WW |Clodagh WW |1
    Riona WW |Barbara WW |1
    Derry WW |Brendan WW |1
    Conor WW |Liam WW |1
    Orla WW |Wendy WW |1
    Vernon WW |Orla WW |1
    Did Not Vote |Katie WW

Strike through dead players

Holly WW wrote: »
    Have to agree with you there(btw I’m just catching up over the last hour or so so haven’t read anything beyond what I’ve quoted)

That and Steve being very open to having the truth serum used upon him knowing that he had already planted the explosives?

I’m working now and going to be mad busy. If I get a chance I will have a read and put up an ffa. If not I will be voting for Steve

Ah Christ the Steve double cross theory also makes sense, this game is a mind melt! :(

Why Isla, Dessy?

Check how he interacts with Gertrude too. I’m going to do the same when I’m at home in a while but 2 perspectives always better than 1.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Literally came back on to post the same, it's very very dodgy, use it on me, I volunteer etc etc however a time period lapsed between him putting himself forward and Wendy getting blown up which is to be noted.

Orla for lynch is my thoughts.

Not sure on this Isla stuff tbh but is there any reason to post it if it's not true? I don't see the gain as a wolf or a villager

Your own vote was made on the basis of what? Who was in your FFA?

I was under no obligation to post and asked first if I could. No point keeping info to myself.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Literally came back on to post the same, it's very very dodgy, use it on me, I volunteer etc etc however a time period lapsed between him putting himself forward and Wendy getting blown up which is to be noted.

Orla for lynch is my thoughts.

Not sure on this Isla stuff tbh but is there any reason to post it if it's not true? I don't see the gain as a wolf or a villager

Actually. What did Riona say yesterday about being jailed? The next person will know when they know?

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    Who did you vote for last night?

Isla

A vote based on how she was reacting to the accusations. Not particularly well thought out but i hoped we might get something useful from it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I’m not convinced sk used their second detonation without us getting a notification (whether it works or not).

Ditto.

The OP says the bomb squad disarms C4. It specifically states...

Bomb Squad: Checks a player each night for C4 explosives and disarms them if present.

Isla says she "was injured in the explosion but not fatally. "

The language doesn't add up there, does it? "Disarming" would mean preventing the explosion. Not "there's still some sort of explosion that non-fatally hurts her".

With what's been said, it strikes me that its more likely Isla was right the first time; she was hurt cause she posted first after the explosion that killed Wendy.

I'd wonder if it's something that adds up? Like....being caught once isn't bad, but being caught a second time is? It also would mean people would have to be VERY careful when it comes to being the first to post after explosions.

Actually. What did Riona say yesterday about being jailed? The next person will know when they know?

Yeah I'm not sure, she didn't specifically say how she knew did she?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ditto.

I'd wonder if it's something that adds up? Like....being caught once isn't bad, but being caught a second time is? It also would mean people would have to be VERY careful when it comes to being the first to post after explosions.

Interesting could be

who posted earlier that in reply to quiz in previous game their prize was death maybe posting after bomb along same lines

My thoughts are Isla was somehow protected from the SK but I'm not sure how as I would have thought the SK would act like a munch, it's an action and they get a kill. I mean realistically there was two nights so 2 bombs to contend with and Islas own words indicate it wasn't bomb squad so eh I dunno how she ain't dead

Your own vote was made on the basis of what? Who was in your FFA?

I’ve replied

Have you explained your vote yet? You keep telling us you’re suspicious of Phil’s but you’ve yet to give a reason

Riona WW wrote: »
    The wolves know they targeted me for death and I survived.

I have been rolling around reasons not to say something and reasons to let the village know.

The jail keeper put me in protective custody last night.

I am in no risk of being lynched, so that is not a motive for me coming out now.

I am not the jail keeper, and the jail keeper does not need to verify this. Thanks for the protect.

The next person who is jailed can verify that i'd know what I know.

Hopefully this info may help somebody.

Found it.

I’ve replied

Have you explained your vote yet? You keep telling us you’re suspicious of Phil’s but you’ve yet to give a reason

Have you looked, your solely playing this game on today's information, you've completely missed 700 odd posts by what I'm seeing from you. I explained my reason for him yesterday, I did an ISO on Jake and Phil. In 5 posts he went from wolf to ah your sound on Doris, nothing else of note.

His behaviour since the lynch is even more interesting. His posting levels have increased dramatically, why? And I mean straight away, your looking at people who voted Phil, but not bothering to search all the while not looking at Phil himself
    Morning all

With a bit of luck I should be around a bit more today. Afraid I don’t have much of a read on the game so far but I’ll try to shape up today

I’m pretty sure you’re mixing me up with Brendan Vern

Sorry folks I’m really struggling today, this is my first break to check in since this morning and I still have a few solid hours to put in yet. I’ll see if I can make enough sense of today’s stuff but tbh my vote isn’t likely to be very well thought out

I’ve replied

Also just to be clear, I've already given those reasons today so maybe your not paying attention full stop

• Advertisement

Ok, I began to ISO Jake cause he was around at munch time and also he popped straight in when Drummers mistakenly posted from the wrong account. Nothing crazy in either of those two, set my spidey sense tingling. Quoted all his posts but I feel this is a waste of time as I leaned village after reading all his interactions. Not clear but my own gut I feel was wrong.

I agree/agreed with almost everything he was saying on a read back.

Phil on the other hand

Fluff

Accusation

And works himself back to clearing vocal Doris.

All in five posts and in a short space of time. If anyone is posting for the sake of it then this stinks of it.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Also why me over others?
    You were floating under the radar, your response to the lynch was muted somewhat and you've spiked massively from 5 post Phil to a lot more than 5 posts, only thing that changed is you were almost lynched
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Judge me on my posts rather than my activity.

The above behaviour doenst line up with a wolf necessarily.
    Does it not? Floating by, thinking your walking the first lynch, then upping your participation does line up wolfy to me tbh. I'll judge you on both your activity and your posts

Just for you Des, both yesterday and today my points I have made re Phil

Advertisement