Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    In fairness, if she's good, she won a prize and we immediately started trying to figure out how it could be a bad thing for us and whether or not she could be a wolf and what her answer might mean from either perspective when she does give us the answer....

She's probably off digging out the xanax.

Her coming out and telling us about the prize so quickly would give her village points in my eyes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    That's why I suggested the village pick someone instead of letting Wendy to it themselves.

But if Wendy is bad she’ll twist it anyway.

But.......

We do have our vig and seer so if she says someone is bad we could shoot them and if they return good we Lynch her. Or if she says they are good the seer can double check it later. I suppose it’s a big risk for a wolf Wendy to lie.

And

I’m feeling bored and it’s quiet and I do enjoy a bit or carnage :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Orla is all noise from what i can see.

I was suss of Conor yesterday. There was one post that seemed very subtle in steering the conversation. Ill dig it up.

No other feels tbh. Ive sped read the thread, if im being honest. I have less time than i expected to dedicate to the game. Sorry mods.

Subtle shade from two hours ago, awaiting some substance here Liamo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Her coming out and telling us about the prize so quickly would give her village points in my eyes.

I agree.

But the wolves knew the comp was coming and so could have had a plan in place to fake-claim a prize - just trying to think about all options. I do think the way it was phrased felt villagey to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Isla WW wrote: »

But.......

We do have our vig and seer so if she says someone is bad we could shoot them and if they return good we Lynch her. Or if she says they are good the seer can double check it later. I suppose it’s a big risk for a wolf Wendy to lie.

And

I like this idea, blood thirsty as it is.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

If I had to pick I would go for Orla - just to see if she is just crazy or hiding something.

If I had to pick I would go for Orla - just to see if she is just crazy or hiding something.

It's an elephant in the room, I'd go Orla too.

My next picks would be Phil or Derry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

i'm here. i'll go with village consensus but i wanna use it! i never win anything :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Wolves hide stuff. A wolf would have used it on someone who they’d had worries about in their back rooms, and wanted a free peek without repercussions.

I nominate Gertrude

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    It's an elephant in the room, I'd go Orla too.

My next picks would be Phil or Derry

My inclination would be to use it on someone highly likely to be lynched tonight, as a bit of a buffer. Especially since you’d have to imagine if they were strong rolled goods, they’d want their role out and proven so they can have another night.

Orla? Come on down, you've been missing a while

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

But.......

And

I don't mind the first idea - the shooting one that is. But Wendy if a wolf has plenty of reason to say someone is good even when they are so checking the person isn't essential but checking Wendy is.

have till 7.37 to make my pick. real world will be calling as well

My inclination would be to use it on someone highly likely to be lynched tonight, as a bit of a buffer. Especially since you’d have to imagine if they were strong rolled goods, they’d want their role out and proven so they can have another night.

We don't know who is going to be lynched tonight, I've got two clear thoughts in my head but everyone's got different opinions. Think it needs to be used by 7.30ish?

Happy to volunteer if needed.

I don't mind the first idea - the shooting one that is. But Wendy if a wolf has plenty of reason to say someone is good even when they are so checking the person isn't essential but checking Wendy is.

I gonna go down a drumpot depth of rabbit hole here.,..,...

The wolfs won the prize of contacting another player. The send a message to Wendy saying she has won a vial of truth serum. She says who she wants it used on and they give her the answer they want us to have. It’s wrong, Wendy is the scapegoat.

But if the person chosen to tell the truth has to do so on thread, the above is moot.

But if the person chosen to tell the truth has to do so on thread, the above is moot.

I think that is the case

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I gonna go down a drumpot depth of rabbit hole here.,..,...

The wolfs won the prize of contacting another player. The send a message to Wendy saying she has won a vial of truth serum. She says who she wants it used on and they give her the answer they want us to have. It’s wrong, Wendy is the scapegoat.

Not just that, wolves win a prize and say it’s a truth Seriel and clear one of their own?!

Just finished meeting, truth serum sucks as it’s as helpful to wolves as it is to us and we don’t know if the person using the serum is trustworthy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Village conscious before using please.
    Happy to volunteer if needed.

Pick Steve, Wendy.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Haha. Welcome bad paranoia. How I have missed you.

I want to believe Wendy is good. Nothing has made me think otherwise but that is quite the theory Isla

Derry WW wrote: »
    Not just that, wolves win a prize and say it’s a truth Seriel and clear one of their own?!

Just finished meeting, truth serum sucks as it’s as helpful to wolves as it is to us and we don’t know if the person using the serum is trustworthy.

This rabbit hole is quite lovely. Did you decorate it yourself?

Conor WW wrote: »
    I think that is the case

Wendy said "presume a role reveal on thread" but she doesn't seem sure.

Are you sure Conor? Any info on the prize? ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

That's actually a really good play... takes notes for next game.

Finding it very curious how eager a lot of people are to discredit the truth serum so quickly tbh.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Pick Steve, Wendy.

Thank you citizen, I've already suggested this.

well i guess you will need to get rid of me eventually to prove i'm good and the info is good as well

Feck it. It’s quiet so let’s do it now while Wendy is online.

Nominate: Gertrude

Wendy WW wrote: »
    well i guess you will need to get rid of me eventually to prove i'm good and the info is good as well

see isla's post at #1198 on "wolves control the prize" theory - even your death wouldn't satisfy us :pac:

• Advertisement

Is there anyone who was vocal and then disappeared - I'd love to check someone that ran when truth serum was mentioned.

Advertisement